will dev later turn negative??

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
as per article-Dev will come across as a completely different person to them. It is expected that he will have a cordial relationship with them at least for the time being.

means later he will turn negative and create problem bt maneet but we wont tolerate it hai na😑
Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
  Sanjh ,  this called Zor Ka Jhataka . 😲
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Sanjh ,  this called Zor Ka Jhataka . 😲

bahut jor se lagaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

bahut jor se lagaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaadi bangayi umar ked ki sazza  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

as per article-Dev will come across as a completely different person to them. It is expected that he will have a cordial relationship with them at least for the time being.

means later he will turn negative and create problem bt maneet but we wont tolerate it hai na😑

Sanjh actually it the time being part that bothers me.....I don't want to see Dev as negative and hope that they don't show him as such.....we don't need more negativity now in Maaneet's life so I agree if he turns negative we won't tolerate it
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Sanjh actually it the time being part that bothers me.....I don't want to see Dev as negative and hope that they don't show him as such.....we don't need more negativity now in Maaneet's life so I agree if he turns negative we won't tolerate it

dee saw the pic of actor playing dev to me he totally looks negative pshyco πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
and me seen him before in serial he is a better actor than abhinav  but abhi looked lovable hai na but this one sure will be upto something .geet feeling awkward is also for sure in such situation but cv has not decided it yet so may be they will listen to us Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
 Sanjh , the new actor Sameer Sharma is famous for his negative role . he has done loads of negative work . There is going to be character twisting in Geet know .
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well sure he is there to create twist in maangeet life as per promo and then dev returning but why after so much guilt he will turn negative cv'z have to show that reason and it said in article geet will feel uncomfortable on her ex hus presence ofcoure she will it'll be so hard that criminal near her it'll ruin whole honeymoon mood.
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Sanjh , the new actor Sameer Sharma is famous for his negative role . he has done loads of negative work . There is going to be character twisting in Geet know .

ya that is why me in tensionπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then wht abt him shown hidden in that room where maan and geet went instead of movie that day remember
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrite

well sure he is there to create twist in maangeet life as per promo and then dev returning but why after so much guilt he will turn negative cv'z have to show that reason and it said in article geet will feel uncomfortable on her ex hus presence ofcoure she will it'll be so hard that criminal near her it'll ruin whole honeymoon mood.

we will hila do cv if they dare do that to manet😑😑