Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
AGAIN WATCHING AMNESIA PATIENT..... am falling and falling and falling for him....
Madness of an Adi-Abhi fan--

'I love him. He is so cute. I wish he was not married!'

I laughed wen this person said this (she is not on IF so none of u will recognize her. She is so obsessively crazy, that I feel she is more crazy about Abhijeet than Aditya. I told her that. So she in all her naivety said she will go to cid set and ask bp singh to make her a character married to Abhijeet....

πŸ˜†

Sadly, Adi-Abhi lost one of his most ardent fans to some chocolate boy hero..... (thank godπŸ˜‰)
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember another person here having said the same thing.,..someone on IF was hearbroken to hear that he is married. Who is it???? 😈

Originally posted by: visrom

I remember another person here having said the same thing.,..someone on IF was hearbroken to hear that he is married. Who is it???? 😈

really??? never heard thatπŸ˜† yeah someone in some thread suddenly... hmm thode thode vague memories aa rahe hain!πŸ˜† ya who is it???πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Was it Deep-Baner (sorry if I am wrong)....

Was it Deep-Baner (sorry if I am wrong)....

or Saadrita?? or rashida??  (sowiee if wrong!)
Edited by suhaani.cid - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Why to go till there !!! I know I'll sound weird but yes I was heartbroken when I heard he was married !!! I had so madly fallen for him !!! I was like " I loved srk and he is married. & now I like him so much and even he is !!!! Can't do anything every time I see him onscreen my love for him grows stronger and stronger !!!!!
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Why to go till there !!! I know I'll sound weird but yes I was heartbroken when I heard he was married !!! I had so madly fallen for him !!! I was like " I loved srk and he is married. & now I like him so much and even he is !!!! Can't do anything every time I see him onscreen my love for him grows stronger and stronger !!!!!

🀣
I never looked at 'them' with that view, you know.πŸ˜‰ Their marital status makes no difference to me. Why should it?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Know it's not about marital status !!! I love him whether he's married or not !! But you know this early crush or craze was there !! I had a similar crush on arun govil sir and sourav ganguly !! It's just that something I had !!! I mean I saw this guy who made me pull myself to the show & still does !! When I saw him first he was that young slim and serious handsome guy !!! I found his nature similar to mine !!! I've had a crush ok the character Abhijeet !! Abhijeet will always matter a little more than adi sir for me !! At one point when I initially got to know that Abhi sir is Adi sir in reality I was fir a second unable to differentiate between the actor and character don't know why and when I got to know he was married I was shocked to know !!! Now the scenario has changed !! At that time the character Abhijeet was so established in my mind that I took time to differentiate between adi and abhi !!! But now it has changed !!! I still can't take abhi sir flirting and all !!! But what adi sir is in his life doesn't make me react in that way
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🀣

I never looked at 'them' with that view, you know.πŸ˜‰ Their marital status makes no difference to me. Why should it?

I prefer to think like Meera on the suject, Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago