CID

An Adityan Thread -- NEW DOTW ADDED PAGE 26 :D

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
suhaani.cid

(MY 1 1/2 YRS WITH ABHI)

Year 2009, 15th August, Sunday, 12pm.

TV switched on, remote surfing through the channels.

Stopped at a channel Sony Tv 

Some repeat of some show.

A man in brown-white shirt dramatically entered a stage. Some men and a woman pointing guns. An identical figure pointing a gun at another man standing on the stage.

Status--Attention grabbed, mouth gaping open, hand holding remote. Eyes on Him.

Name of the show -- CID

Episode -- Repeat of Behrupia

Flashback introduction-- I joined the Indian Forums on 12th April, 2009 to see something about some remote serial as well as an article. I was a silent member and I didnt feel like participating in any discussion. So I just stayed put shut.

Forward to August 2009

I was stunned at this man. When I was growing up I was vaguely aware about CID and CID SB, and did watch 1-2 2007 CID cases as well as irregular dosages of CID SB. But he never caught my attention then. (Probably I was a bit unaware about qualities like acting).

The first thing I did was typing CID in IF search section. In came the forums. I explored all the pages from page one. It was a big diversion for me because of a personal loss (death of pet) the previous month. Days passed as I waited for 21st to see that man and learn his name. Days passed as I got more and more into the forums. I was shy, wanting to participate yet holding back.

My journey hence started with CID. It became an eye opener for me in many respects-

1. I became more fond of detective stories, mystery genres and crime solving. 

2. It influenced certain final decisions I made in my life. 

3. Deep inside I had lots of realisations. For instance, the great CID re-run  marathon of winter'09-10 opened my eyes to what the Indian Television was in the 90's, reminding me of the pride I held in growing up in the 90's.

I made my first move in IF with shy introduction (28th December 2009) to myself which no one responded to. I was a little disheartened. But I slowly got integrated into the forums. The next step was the creation of my character Suhaani. I re-started the story writing trend, last left around 2008. My first story The Mysterious Spy (sometime in early 2010) brought mixed feelings and reviews. It brought me my first online friend Visrom, it brought me foes, and my character, my posts and stories and polls became famous as Drilabh's creations and trademarked, copywrited features.

IF helped me know darlings like the Twins Shagz and Bhavz, and it slowly brought me friends like Chinnu, Sneha, Sunny, Bhinder, Zerry, Abhijeetdaya, Devashri, Priya, Demonstar, Jia, Mkal, Ramya, Shreela, Debayon, Somu etc (Those who have left or are absent, please come back and make the forums lively again!) 

I had one major crisis on IF. (Throughout Vizzy supported me- Thanks darling!) It was a rocky incident. Then things smoothened out and I left India. By the time I left, IF was as its peak of discussions, lively threads, stories (too good ones), re-runs collections, fights, friendly banters, character groups etc. In August to December period I became absent, very seldom coming online.

Then one fine day I came back to see a changed, slow-moving, silent forums, devoid of many familiar names. Yet another era gone since the first page of 2005 of the forums. It was comforting however that Three importantly Close Friends were still regular... (Love u "trio"!)

Anyway. Now to the man who made me fall for Him. Senior Inspector Abhijeet, CID. Aditya Srivastava (or Srivastav?). It was because of him lots of things happened in my life. It was because of him my creativity came back. It was because of him I began to notice things I took for granted. It was because of him my patriotism zeal increased (1 of the factors). It was Mr. Aditya Srivastava aka Abhijeet. I listened to his Hindi more than other actors. I fell and fell and re-fell for him. I watch repeats and old videos chiefly because of him. He made me notice and realise.

He taught me lots of things no one will understand. Because of him am still in the forums.... Otherwise I wud have left long ago... I stopped watching current episodes of CID but only if others praise a scene or case do I watch on youtube. I still hang on to Bento's collection and Youtube for CID Old Cases. 

I love u Abhijeet. I love u Adi sir. I love u CID. I love you IF.

CONTINUED ON PAGE 2

Edited by suhaani.cid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hayeeee😍....I am a bit busy, will write a few lines of my own soon. 😳
☺️😍more to come from me....😳❀️
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And pls correct it.....it's 1 1/2 years since 2009 August.

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written, suhaani. Really great to read your experience! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
😳😳

actually.....

woke up at 5.40 am.... he came yet 1000th tym to my dream, in my grandparents's house, in a smart army uniform, in a role of a savior of the family...... (all in one)

cid_duo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello di.....
its nice 2 know ur experience.......
congrats 2 u achieve such friends alike as u mentioned.......
😊😊😊
😊
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm........ Wonderful experience  πŸ˜  

congratulations of completing 1 1/2 years on CID forum πŸ˜ƒ
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sunhanii, while start reading ur experince, i was thinking it is exactly same to my experience.But after that its different.
i also experienced many things on IF during my small journy here. Someones are good. and also bad ones too.may be some day i also write my experience towards if Members like u.Well, wonderfull experience.very well written.
And, Congratulations for completing 1 and 1/2 years on IF.πŸ‘
Continued from first post--

My obsession just increases... day by day am dreaming of him and about him, in all the looks from 1998 to present, in all avatars of films i saw so far and cid episodes i liked a lot or watched too many times.
Now am going to discuss how each role of his, in only those films i have seen, had an impact on me....

Bandit Queen (1995) -   Thin like a piece of paper and frail looking, Adi entered in an unfashionable manner. Being used to the Abhijeet-Aditya, I was unprepared. But thanks to those who did warn, I was prepared for "some" scenes as well as his flogging. I watched the whole film and his role was negligible compared to the main actors, or rather the female protagonist. I had to watch some Asha era to assure myself he was okay....

Satya (1998) - Watched clips and scenes with him, not the whole film. Wow. A powerhouse performance. His familiar expressions and Ain! were there. And it was days before he entered our lives as Paresh then as Senior Inspector Abhijeet in CID. I think Satya is a kind of a turning point because he got noticed (thankfully). I loved him in whatever roles he had and he melted me simply in the scene where he witnessed his senior's murder. He deserves lots of credits....And his voice!! Whoa, at times it sound like Amitabh, its so unique!

Dil Se (1998) - As a terrorist, Aditya was rather superb. He was rather mysterious. Somewhere he was enchanting. Yes when he beat Srk, I didnt expect anything worse because ultimately the hero wins. I was actually concentrating on him, his looks.... I loved him and love him in whatever he does....

Saathiya (2002) - Forwarded the film right to the scene where he was playing the role of a young dashing ACP, and a friend of Srk's character. O my O my I rapidly just gazed on as he stood there in white shirt and black pants, hands in pockets, calm composed and cool. O! I loved him! Whether small by 5 minutes or not, I dont care. I loved him! I didnt care for anything else.....

Ek Hasina Thi (2003) - The wicked lawyer role was rather funny more than scary. He was like more Abhijeet in disguise or undercover role here. I simply adored him here. I know he character was corrupt etc. When I first watched the film, I wasnt aware about him nor did I recognize him. But l;ater I remembered, after reading that he was in this film. I remembered that I did like his role a lot!

Black Friday (2004) - One of the most poignant backgrounds, and one of the most poignant tales of a man forced into doing a crime. He was a victim of circumstances, this Badshah Khan, and who better than Adityaji could have portrayed him better? Adi made us actually feel for a man who was involved in the Bombay blasts. Even today I feel for the real man, fearing for his life. And Aditya sir portrayed his role so effectively. I hated many scenes of the film but tolerated them when I first saw the film just for his sake. He made me love him. Besides master of disguises, he deserves to be a master of expressions. Foe me KK Menon's character is just a policeman- for me Adi is the hero because he tearfully and willingly helped the police. I bow down to u Adiji, for being part of a very famous film..... and for being brave to act as a member of the gang, I salute your noble spirit.

Lakshya (2004) - Of course here he had small dialogues, and its my favourite film for other reasons as well. But whenever he is there, in whatever scene he is in, he looks dashing, quiet, calm and sweet. I loved it when I heard both the Allahabad original residents speak in one scene. For the first time I could distinguish clearly, (though I always do!) But it was a funny feeling. His presence was enough and thankgod his character was some kind of important in position, and thankfully his character wasnt killed (Amen. May the Kargil war heroes rest in peace- the song mere watan ki logo still rings in my head). That he was in a fantastic film seems to show that he is getting noticed and noticed and noticed. But I wish I saw him in Army formal uniform, not the ones worn in battlefield but the ones in smart green colour- He wud have looked sooooo handsome!

(sometimes I identify wt him (With Abhijeet actually).....)

Dansh (2005) - Stupid film with pathetic acting of actors. Poor Aditya's acting potential was not utilized. His character was supposed to be evil, but to me he became a victim. Both the actor and the character would have been really impact full had the director properly directed him. Adi is very gud wt negative roles and here it seemed the poor man himself became a victim1 However I loved him.

Alwar (Tamil) (2007) - Man he was so  so good here as a ruthless cop! He was fantastic in police uniform. His acting was similar to Abhijeet but different of course- More ruthless, rough and extremely sharp. Thats Aditya for u. He was a rocker. I love the language even though I dont understand it, and it was funny to here him speak in Tamil. I loved him  just loved him. It was here when I realised I can recognise him by looking at his mysterious eyes.....Charming.....

Gulaal (2009) - A film very violent and confusing. All actors including KK Menon were gud however. Of course our Adi sir was superb superb and superb. His negative best, his negative role at its highest. Sometimes it has positive shades. Aditya can carry out any role with applomb. Hey Master tussi great ho. Loved l;oved loved his role here. Dark, Mysterious, Charming, Enigmatic and Calculative- Adi at his handsome best.... Love you!

Kaalo (2010) - A cute film by my standards. Had it not been for Aditya, the film wud have been a goner- the director was so lucky to have got him in an otherwise really a half hearted amateur film. He was really really gud here!

Love u Adi Sir!

(A special mention-- HIGHWAY in Rishtey TV Series was really Aditya Sir at his Romantic best, at his Evil best, at his Humane-character best, at his All-Rounder Best!!)