YIH Written Update 9th FEBRUARY 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

YIH Written Update 9th February 2011
EPISODE 84

Akshay takes the tickets from ticket counter. when he turns back, he is shocked to see that Manjari is not there. He shouts for Manjari but Manjari is seen nowhere. Akshay thinks "Oh no, where did Manjari went suddenly? i hope she dont do any other mistake now. She dont know anyone her. How will i search her in this unknown city?"

Akshay starts searching everywhere. Manjari exits from the station. and after sometime Akshay also exits. Manjari is confused a little on where to go but still walking on the road with her bag. And Akshay is madly searching for her. Akshay is roaming on the road with Manjari's picture that he have in his wallet and asking to people but no success. {Wallet mein Manjari ki photo rakhne ka bahut fayda ho raha hai. . . . lolzz.😆 . .}. BOth are roaming somewhat around same places with Akshay just missing by sometime to notice Manjari. {We got to see a good Mumbai tour during this scene. . }

After searching for a long time, Akshay suddenly notices Manjari walking lost in her thoughts on the opposite road. In a hurrY to cross the road, he comes in front of the car. {Oh good. . .nothing happened to AKSHU 😊}.. . . The car driver starts yelling at Akshay to cross proPerly and a little crowd gathers. Manjari sees Akshay but runs away. Till Akshay comes out of the crowd, Manjari is nowhere seen.

Again searching Akshay comes near some childrens garden. Akshay thinks, "Dont know where is Manjari? I am very angry at her.She has gone so blind in Ranbirs love that she dont know anything. No Akshay, you dont get upset with her. You understand that a person dont think of oneself in love. You also loved her. Manjari dont know that the one she loves dont love her. I LOVE YOU very much MANJARI.😳 . .but couldnt say you ever. And you also never understood. I wish i could make yoU understand that Ranbir is not eligible for you. I should have understood that on my words, You will never doubt your love. i think i shouted her too much. how and where to search her now? But I have to find her anyhow otherwise what answer will i give to her family?"

At Manjari's home, doctor has come to examine Manjari's dad. The doctor says, "His condition is stable now, but he have to do a lot of rest. Take care that he dont take any tension." and the doctor goes. Suddenly Manjari's dad gets up to go for his work. Manjari's mom and Puja stops him but he says,
Manjari 's dad : If one daughter did mistake that doesnt mean that i will let my other two daughters suffer because of her.
Manjari's mom : But you are not well.
Manjari's dad : I am not dead yet. i Am yet alive to see the drama of my insult. Manjari has embarassed me a lot. It would be better if she had died. At least i dont have to see all this. What will I answer to neighbours and relatives and even Madhuji. She is also our relative now, her(Puja) to be mother in law. she ruined her own life but also humiliated us.

Back to Mumbai, Akshay is thinking, "I hope wherever you are, you are safe. I will not lose hope like this Manjari, I will find you anyhow." Just then he notices that Manjari is sitting on the bench in the nearby garden where he is standing. He goes inside the garden and sees that Manjari is crying. He thinks, "What Ranbir has done to you? Manjari left her home for him and that idiot didnt even came to station to receive her. Once I get you Ranbir, then I will not leave you. I will take revenge of Manjari's each and every tear." Akshay walks towards Manjari. On seeing that Akshay is coming, Manjari gets up and leaves. Akshay is shouting for Manjari, but gets hurt by the ball that the children were playing with in the garden. And the next moment Manjari disappears.

Next scene, Akshay comes on some hill following Manjari where Manjari is sitting very sadly.
Akshay(angrily) : Whats your problem? From whom are you running, from me or yourself? What do you want? You will search Ranbir in this unknown city by yourself. It must not happen that while searching for him, you lose yourself. Come in your senses, Manjari. Dont ruin your life.
Manjari startS crying and Akshay calms a little on seeing her cry.
Manjari : My life is ruined if i dont get Ranbir.
Manjari comes near Akshay, holds his hand and cries a lot. Akshay is staring at her and wind is blowing.
Manjari : Akshay , I will not ask for any thing ever again But please let me and Ranbir meet .Plz. . .You have always supported me , please support me a little more. Please Akshay.
Akshay keeps his other hand on hers and gives a YES nod. Manjari is relieved. And then Akshay wipes her tears {YIH happy title track Instrumental is played} 😍 {Awww......they were looking sooooo cute holding hands....😳}

Akshay and Manjari are walking on the road. Manjari is looking at Akshay and thinks, "I know Akshay, you are very angry with me. All are upset with me. No one understands me. All of them feel that I am wrong, my love is wrong". Akshay also looks at her and thinks, "Manjari, Love is never wrong.". Manjari Thinks, "You know Akshay, I alwAys felt that you are the only one who understands me, Because you have also loved someone.". Akshay thinks, "Thats why, I can never see you sad. I wish I could give all the happiness to you, even if Ranbir is your happiness." {Their SWEET heart -to -heart talk ends. . .😳 }
Akshay : Listen, Promise me that you will never go anywhere without me. This is Mumbai not Agra.
Manjari : But you also promise me that you will not force me to go back to Agra again and again.
Both of them shake hands and promise each other and also smiles at each other.
Akshay : lets have some food, its quite late. I have to call mom too, she Might be worried. And then looking out for Ranbir is my responsibility.
They again smile at each other. . . . EPISODE ENDS. . . .

PRECAP : Madhuji is saying to Puja that it was Manjari who Akshay wanted to propose and not you.

[CRYPT]SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . . HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT . . . . . then dont forget to press the LIKE Button. . .[/CRYPT]
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the mind blowing update Farhin.. 😊 Hmm.. Lets see what happens 2moro..
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE WAITING FOR THE DAY WHEN AKSHAY CONFESSES HIS LOVE TO MANJARI