Soft Positive side of Vaibhav Virani on 9 feb2011

ronnitoberoi1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Vaibhav virani finally showed the soft positive side , totally different from wht he was portraying since the start of this serial.......the golden heart is still alive which doen't exist in his dad IM Virani. Felt really happy to see the humanity in vaibhav......This new face is definately gaining momentum n maturity ..loved it.....awesum acting dude.....keep rocking ......what say guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uditabhasin thumbnail
i am glad some one open the post on vibhav virani ..... what shud i say he is most eligible upcoming new comer of the televison industry ..... he will go long way ... amazing screen pesence, dyanamic personality, superb acting ... i watch mukti bandhan for 2 reason one I M VIrani n other vibhav ....

vibhav u rock .... i m ur big fan.. keep rocking in the show.

ronnitoberoi1 thumbnail
rightly said udita...i totally agree....... wht more u expect from the serial....
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vaibhav has a very good heart n now I m eagerly waiting too see vaibhav n devki together cause even in previous episode devki was describing her dream man to nirali n I guess Vaibhav could be her dream man in future ...............

ronnitoberoi1 thumbnail
i totally agree but ill decide the destiny of vaibhav only after seeing the new face (ministers daughter) m desperately w8 fr her entry......
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i hv been waiting for that. Hope that it happens soon.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked Vaibhav's acting in yesterday's episode

He talks less but expresses beautifully through his eyes

Congrats to the actor for brilliant potrayal