Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ammoos

No Anandi explains it.. DS was not happy but later thausa n thaiji n baapusa pacfified her and as soon as she agreed they made the arrangements

Ok I dint watch the last two episodes...thanks for the info ! but I still found that weird...Anandi traveling alone with Maakhan to mumbai (considering they are from such conservative background) ....Bhairon could have accompanied her....but anyways...if that would have happened..phir story kaise aage badegi πŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi was telling Jagya today. Yes Bhairin should have accopanied but then Jagya's truth will be out soon πŸ˜‰
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
The funny scene of the day was Makhan was super excited to be in Mumbai!! He must be prancing up and down on the streets of Mumbai πŸ˜†
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

The funny scene of the day was Makhan was super excited to be in Mumbai!! He must be prancing up and down on the streets of Mumbai πŸ˜†

I am imagining the scene πŸ€£
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Really😲Oh I missed itHe must be.. after all its first timeπŸ˜› he is cute.. wonder whats the name of the actor.πŸ‘Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
He didn't explicitly state it. Its just that he seemed rather jumpy in the cab while wishing Jagya like "Yay...I am in Mumbai"
Shalmali11.03. thumbnail
Jagya is sooo annoying. Thanks 4 the update.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
little relax after the 2day's end mgs  !!
"jab jhoot ka parda khulta hai,tab ristey bikhar jaten hain"
something like that!!

i hope this ll happen!😳
soon..........................................πŸ€”
divmath thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

little relax after the 2day's end mgs  !!

"jab jhoot ka parda khulta hai,tab ristey bikhar jaten hain"
something like that!!

i hope this ll happen!😳
soon..........................................πŸ€”

Whats to see is..which rishta !!! Anandi-Jagya ka rishta ya Gauri-Jagya ka rishta...or both  !! thats gonna be an interesting watch !! 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

Whats to see is..which rishta !!! Anandi-Jagya ka rishta ya Gauri-Jagya ka rishta...or both  !! thats gonna be an interesting watch !! 

My feeling is that they will drag it on for a while..........probably show the 2 girls getting friendly...........and hopefully leave Jagya out of the picture altogether.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now wouldn't that be something...............who would he get angry with???? I really hope Gauri and Anandi hit it off and put J in his place............