Why did Sid provoke Viren?

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
When Viren came home and was going to his room, why did Sid stop him and yell at him? Nivi told him everything so why did he provoke Viren at a time where he knows Viren is breaking?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think sid is taking advantage of tis situation.
Rahm thumbnail
Doot, Sid loves Viren. I don't think he's taking advantage of it, but I can't figure out why he would provoke Viren. It was a really stupid move.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid should have not provoked viren and let things clam down. he should have left nivi-viren alone and probably should have talked to viren only after nivi was able to calm him down.
Rahm thumbnail
^Yes exactly.

I can't figure out why Sid did that.
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, even i was thinking the same.... Nivi told sid what happened, n he said her he'll support viren etc.... Then y the hell he provoked viren....
Edited by nirjuu - 13 years ago
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I tell yaa Sid has major time-management problem😑

couldn't find better time to open his precious mouth, anyway happy that everything is out in the open.
did Viren revealed about S and N love story too, I sure hope he did.
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
even i was thinking the same thing...when he should open his mouth he will keep quiet, when he should keep quiet, he will open his mouth...he is responsible for the situation now...he should have understood that nivi did not want the truth to be out in front of everyone, that is why she told lies to every body...
starz4me thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamushi

I tell yaa Sid has major time-management problem😑

couldn't find better time to open his precious mouth, anyway happy that everything is out in the open.
did Viren revealed about S and N love story too, I sure hope he did.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† time management problem πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sid is not that kind of person to take advantage of anyone.....but yes.......he has a serious time-management problem.

But i think as a eldest son of the house......along with everyone....he was also concened......n moreover.....watching everyone so worried...he lost his temper too.....n as soon as he saw Viren....he just blasted at him.....for such a behavior.

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starz4me

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† time management problem πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sid is not that kind of person to take advantage of anyone.....but yes.......he has a serious time-management problem.

But i think as a eldest son of the house......along with everyone....he was also concened......n moreover.....watching everyone so worried...he lost his temper too.....n as soon as he saw Viren....he just blasted at him.....for such a behavior.

when he saw everyone worked up and Nivi giving excuses for Viren, he should have calmed everyone by giving some excuse just like Nivi and should have taken Viren in another room for discussion. Not it more confrontational situatioon. I know he meant good only but by god his bad timing is getting to me now.