ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
just saw on tv that mahi gets eliminated next week in jhalak , well I guess its good for us caus now she can concentrate more on LTL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
She came pretty far...kudos to her for managing both JDJ and LTL well 👏! Now lets hope we get our Tasha back!
reachruby88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info.now stop watching JDJ.i was watching it bcoz of mahi only
mj0511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are u sure about this news??  coz these types of news do not come out on TV before the actual telecast.. Can u post the link... ??  
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for news.

but now she dance very well and get good scores .

i just saw a little bit part of JDJ ,only dance of maahi and scores so now i will stop watching  that little bit.Through JDJ we can see maahi  in different dresses and style which we can't see in LTL. 
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well she Had to...She got the Lowest scores on both the days...!!..N Moreover its her Marriage coming Up...probably in a month or so..!!...

Nyways As Per LTL, It surely is a Gud thing.......Coz Tasha Has now Long been apart...We need them together.

Today episode will bring some respite...Hopefully the rest of week be full of Tasha scenes...!!😳
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neverforget

Thanks for news.

but now she dance very well and get good scores .

i just saw a little bit part of JDJ ,only dance of maahi and scores so now i will stop watching  that little bit.Through JDJ we can see maahi  in different dresses and style which we can't see in LTL. 

Agreed. Besides Her Different Attires...we are able to Gauge how real mahi is...!! My earlier perception Of Mahi was very different to the one I Hav of Her now...!! I had seen Many interviews Of her...but still wasn't able to get her personality ryte...!! It was only thru JDJ....I came to How Mahi is in her real life...She is Bubbly, Charming, Outspoken, Smiling and Very Naughty. 😛
Edited by komal_w25 - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info.
She came a long way, but all happens for good. Now we can see her more forcus on LTL
left_forever thumbnail
Hey Sam how cum this news is out so sun?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

wel nw she can focus purely on LTL... hpe 2 c tasha reunion soon....