Yooooo Hoooooo Kushal is in Finalists- BUT!

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Kushal Punjabi! he has proved himself by winning against tough guy 😎... Yooo pieee

But πŸ˜•... THIS is ONE is a big BUTT in caps.. from where they got these two Fauzi? The obstacles they have are quite easy ones for Army Trained COMMANDOS (as they are claiming).. Fauzi serial is pakad kar to nahi laaye Uncle SRK? πŸ€”

One More confusion?!?!!

Is priyadarshani has some issues with one of her hands? or she is inspired by Shanshah.. (Amitabh)..  her hands remains like Shanshaa...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monar

Kushal Punjabi! he has proved himself by winning against tough guy 😎... Yooo pieee

But πŸ˜•... THIS is ONE is a big BUTT in caps.. from where they got these two Fauzi? The obstacles they have are quite easy ones for Army Trained COMMANDOS (as they are claiming).. Fauzi serial is pakad kar to nahi laaye Uncle SRK? πŸ€”

One More confusion?!?!!

Is priyadarshani has some issues with one of her hands? or she is inspired by Shanshah.. (Amitabh)..  her hands remains like Shanshaa...

@underline - i was thinking the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣.....omg mona i was thinking the same , now i m convince after watching their stupendous performance i m sure they are the jawans straight from that serial  , no wonder they are not so jawan or impressive ...n as far as priya ji is concerned  i think she is  trying to improve her acting skills , (if there is any )rather then finishing the tasks .....
oye i m on khushal punjabi side  too πŸ˜ƒi hope he or bakhtiyar wins ...
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Mona ur last line cracked me up 🀣

Yeah.. Naam hai uska.. Priyadarshini πŸ˜†.. But jo bhi ho, the drama is fun overall πŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol priyadarshani is more of a pradarshani (exhibition) she is one dramebaaz

Nida Jawaan is the last word I want to use for them 🀒