Guddu and Runjhun's Blind Wedding

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
so, i was wondering wat people thought of my prediction.  guddu and runjhun will end up marrying without realising who the other is bcoz both will have their faces covered during the wedding.  maybe the mystery female is the one who wants guddu to get married as shes critically ill or something so quickly arranges the wedding without the bride/groom meeting.  this is the only way i can picture a wedding between the 2 at the minute as they would never knowingly marry each other.   maybe this is the rishta uncle lakhan was talking about,,,which may mean that guddu is the bighrii hui ulaad of a wealthy family ....
i dont think guddu will develop any sympathies for runjhun at this point, maybe after the wedding after she looks after him like a husband he will fall for her.
orrrr....could it be guddu finds out about runjhuns baagh when her mami's try to force her back home and decides to marry her....?| hmmmm
any other predictions/comments?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dont know  about the show cause i dont watch it cause dont like the show .whole family is againnst one girl come on own mamas thats silly and too much  this show is going down dont like guddu or any of the the mamis and runjum need to be strong
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hessa85

so, i was wondering wat people thought of my prediction.  guddu and runjhun will end up marrying without realising who the other is bcoz both will have their faces covered during the wedding.  maybe the mystery female is the one who wants guddu to get married as shes critically ill or something so quickly arranges the wedding without the bride/groom meeting.  this is the only way i can picture a wedding between the 2 at the minute as they would never knowingly marry each other.   maybe this is the rishta uncle lakhan was talking about,,,which may mean that guddu is the bighrii hui ulaad of a wealthy family ....

i dont think guddu will develop any sympathies for runjhun at this point, maybe after the wedding after she looks after him like a husband he will fall for her.
orrrr....could it be guddu finds out about runjhuns baagh when her mami's try to force her back home and decides to marry her....?| hmmmm

No way .. have watched a serial just based on boy marrying a girl with ghunghat .. had enough of that for one life! Not want anymore such stories. 

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nadiak14ever

dont know  about the show cause i dont watch it cause dont like the show .whole family is againnst one girl come on own mamas thats silly and too much  this show is going down dont like guddu or any of the the mamis and runjum need to be strong

LOL That's the charm of the show...all the torture and no resolution...I think the question was asked for those who watch the show...but thanks for such a insightful input anyways...
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hessa85

LOL I don't think that will happen...and honestly Guddu doesn't seem like a "bigdi aulad" of a wealthy family. That would go against his character. I don't think that the boy Runjhun's Uncle chose or is talking about is Guddu. It could be someone different. I'd rather not have them go into the wedding unaware of who they are wedding. Besides it would be foolish of Amma just to trust Lakhan like that, and there's no way she would marry Runjhun without seeing the groom. If she gets to know that Guddu is the groom, she won't agree, unless she sees a better side to Guddu. I'm curious to see how they get tied into marriage too, especially since they are right now standing on complete opposite ends of each other, but I don't want it to be some silly reason that goes against their character just so they can get the characters married, I want it to be something more conceptual and developed properly with the story line without compromising characters integrity.
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
I recently started watching this serial because I found the concept of the show engaging.  Then I was actually tempted to watch more episodes because from episode to episode the story kept unfolding grippingly.  I am captivated by Runjhun's acting and her relationship with her grandmother, I am gripped by the dialogues of the characters as well.  The dialogues are so perfect for each of the characters.  Abhigyan's look, dialogue, the words he said, all lead to a tight characterization.  I'd like to say something about acting and actors in our Indian series.  I am pleased to watch a lead actress in a show deliver such charming, understated, emotional, fluid performance!  This girl is simply doing a great job.  She comes across so humble in her performance and so real!  I will just let the storytellers lead the way to Runjhun's marriage.  Let them tell me the story of Runjhun.  I don't want to predict anything.  
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice predictions
But i dont think they can get married in this way
Lets wait n watch .........
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yeah i also don't want to see them get married with the ghungat and no one knows who they are getting married to....and as EcliPSe_2010 said i also can't make any predictions about what might happen and it's true that nivedita is doing great in the show
~~~~ thumbnail
i disagree!! guddu can never marry runjhun just coz she is bhagowali.. but if cvs show such nonsense then 👎🏼

may be something will hapen at bus stand.. 🤔
shiv0624 thumbnail
This is a terrible serial and should be cancelled.  The story line lies around a girl's good fortune and nothing else that is interesting.  Terrible show!!