Written Update - 8th February - Angels In White

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys, sorry for the late update. Have classes in the morning and then only i can do this.

I will update after i finish my lunch 😳

Edited

sorry for the delay, not feeling well today
😳

The episode starts with Arohi asking Arjun if he had breakfast, he wonders why she is asking and asks her. She is practicing her smiles and says because i don't like to see the people with me not eat. Arjun says you care about others appetite? because of you people have to starve since you eat all of it. Arohi tells him that she is not going to fight with him. Arjun asks why is your health bad? Arohi says no my health is perfect and he asks it's perfect then why are you smiling? she asks where he's going and he says what do you mean? Arohi says meaning, I am smiling because of you. Even you have to smile like this in the evening. Arjun says since the time u have come i don't have a reason to smile. Arohi asks if he has a problem if she comes close to him, he says no, i mean i have to go to work.Arohi reminds him that the photographer is coming in an hour, so he can't go anywhere, they have to practice different posses. Arjun says no wonder you are smiling. Arohi says good that means i've gotten better at fake smiles, the photographer will surely say madam we want to take your pictures only no other models pictures. Arjun says ya sure because i only want to take pics of wild animals, wild life photographer you see and she tells him to shut up. Arjun says have you ever heard  your voice? it sounds like a horse is singing and not just any horse, a horse who has a frog in her mouth and doing tar tar, u should gargle with hot water. Arohi says main in anger and Arjun repeats it. She calms down and says i will not spoil my mood, i don't want to get yelled by dadi. Arjun gets angry that he can't go to work again and they both start practicing different posses and keep arguing. Arjun gives up and tells Arohi to think of a pose she wants to take with Arjun, she closes her eyes and sees herself as a cowgirl and Arjun lying on the floor with her leg on his back and says no no this won't happen, i mean dadi won't like it. She tells him to try. Arjun sees himself putting a knife through Arohi and he too says the same thing as Arohi and he suggests to take typical husband-wife posses. Arohi puts her hand on his shoulder to take the pic and he says that its not a park bench that she is putting all her weight on him, it's his private property. Both stand and pose and say this is a good one, and keep cursing each other. Arohi tells him to come to the lawn in an hour and we have to wear white, she says you too can wear your white or yellow or off white and once again both argue and say let's see whose is more white.

Sanchit is thinking about what Romit must have wrote for Simi on that pink paper and so  he too writes one. Romit comes then and starts writing his letter to Dear "S". Sanchit comes and says tomorrow is the match, be ready. Romit says he will beat him even without practicing, but right now i am writing a love letter for Simi. Sanchit says that in this generation he is writing a letter? and they argue a little and Sanchit leaves but he listens to Romit listen to the letter he is reading before giving to her. Sanchit says letter will reach but not yours, mine will. Romit leaves to get an envelope and Sanchit steals the letter and replaces it with his letter. Romit gives it to Simi and she is reading it which indicates he's gay. Simi says she'll stand by him and tells him at the end that she'll give him a topless poster of John Abraham.

KSA brings the two ladies with him from Women's commission to Singhania's house. KSA and Rudra start arguing but Biji stops them and tells the ladies that Arjuhi are in the lawn. The ladies go towards the lawn. Arjun is waiting in the lawn for Arohi and gets annoyed that in this heat dadi wants them to take a photo. Arohi and Raj come then and Arjun is struck by Arohi and keeps looking at her. Arjun and Arohi take pics with Raj and just then the ladies come. Both of them they are dadi's friends and decide to lie about themselves. They both touch that "aunty's" feet and that aunty asks so Arohi is your wife? Arjun says yes, she is my gf, my best friend and even my biggest enemy, the aunty asks oh so you love her alot, Arjun yes more than my life. Arohi says yes he's right, idk what i did to get a husband like him, he's just the best and nobody can be better than him. The lady says that's strange, we had heard that you both are having alot of problems in this marriage and that you both want to get a divorce too and also that Arjun has a child. Arohi says what are you saying? we don't have any problems in our marriage and divorce, i can never think about that, i just told you that he's the best and please don't say all this in front of Raj, he's such a sweet child. Arohi asks who told you all this? i say whoever said this is a big fraud, and you should never listen to such people. The lady asks so you are happy here? Arohi says happy? aunty right now there is nothing more important to me than this house, idk where i would be if not here. The ladies are leaving and Arjuhi touch their feet and Arjun says bye bye waapas mat aana.

KSA says so you have seen right what they have done to my child? she's really sad, right? God knows what all they make her do here. She tells him that she didn't expect this from him, or use his position, Arohi is happy here and she told me that without being under any pressure. The kid and Arjun both love her alot. Arjun and Arohi both look so happy. She says seems like to take out your hatred you are doing all this and she leaves from there. KSA says to biji that she will talk to Arohi later, i think there is something wrong here and he leaves.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button 😃

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you please post the written update for today???
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asheth

Can you please post the written update for today???

Please be patient for update..

In meantime u can read this post about todays epi..
Hope it hlpz..
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry for the delay, but i have finished it now 😳
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Thanks for the updateEdited by sana-maneet - 13 years ago