Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi i am again backup of todays episode 😃
The episode begins with Mona,Sumit and judges telling differnt Era of Hindi cinema and then they welcome special guest Akshey kumar and Rishi kapoor they tell about their Movie "Patiala House"
The performances begin
Mahhi and Savio
Song:Baar Baar Dekho from movie China Town and Mera Naam Chin Chin Choo from movie Howrah Bridge
Dance Form:Swing Jive
Malika  says Sweet nice but still have to work on your finace. It look untidy polish a lil bit Madhuri says Mahhi perform lil better it was good and cute
Remo says in Swing Jive there is alot of Bouncing but there was not that much Bouncing in Mahhi perfrmance..
Mahhi request Akshay to dance with her and they dance on Teri ore😳

Judges Scores:Remo:7 Madhuri:7 Malaika:7 = 21
To vote for them Type JDJspace11 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252511 or MTNL/BSNL dial 5052525

Yana and Salman
Song:O Hasina Zulfon Wali song from movie Teesri Manzil and Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche from movie Brahmachari
Dance Form:
Salsa
Madhuri says Yana u manage very well and there was so much energy in dance and great cordination in your dance Remo says Very nice timing was good in begining lifts Yana lil went off overall the performance was good. Malika says the era you recreate was fantastic great dancing all the best
Judges Scores:
Remo:8 Madhuri:8 Malaika:9 = 25
To vote for them Type JDJspace03 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252503 or MTNL/BSNL dial 5052525

Ankita and Nishant

Song:Keh Doon Tumhe from movie Deewar and khulam khula pyar kare ge
Dance Form:Cha Cha
Malika  says Ankita forgets one two step but ankita and Nishant together make a fantastic pair and you just doing much better work then this Madhuri says ankita expresion was fantastic and the way u give Cha cha twist to this song was good and both of u done great job Remo says i think energy was less in both of you
Mona ask rishi kapoor and Madhuri to dance and they do lil dance on song ek mein or ek tu
Judges Scores:Remo:8 Madhuri:8 Malaika:8= 24
To vote for them Type JDJspace07 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252507 or MTNL/BSNL dial 5052525

Chang & Marischa
Song:Nainon Mein Sapna from movie Himmatwala
Dance Form:Hip Hop
Madhuri says Chineese jeetu ji😆 great performance love the mixing there was original step and from your own too everything goes very well.Remo says Energy was good Hip hop was good Malika  says i think when ever you come to stage we enjoy alot and u guys bring more dance and that i like alot

Judges Scores:Remo:8 Madhuri:9 Malaika:9=26
To vote for them Type JDJspace12 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252512 or MTNL/BSNL dial 5052525

Sushant and Shampa
Song:Jumma Chumma Dede from Movie Hum
Dance Form:Hip Hop
Remo says Shampe was outstanding but there was lil prob i saw in sushant he forget some step all the bestMadhuri says outstanding as usual i loved it Malika  says first time i see mistake in sushant performance and i was shoked but u guyz are outstanding.

Judges Scores:
Remo:9 Madhuri:9 Malaika:9 = 27
To vote for them Type JDJspace01 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252501 or MTNL/BSNL dial 5052525

Mona Request judges Akshey and Rishi kapoor to come on stage and dance and they all dance on "Mere umer k no jawano"

Ragini and Neerav
Song:Tip tip barsa pani from movie Mohra
Dance Form:Salsa
OMG i love their performance😍
Madhuri says Ragni u were very good exprssion was fantastic. Remo says In first step there was mistake and the effects of air this all look good on shoot time not in dance performance next time be careful Malika  says it was disappointed Ragni was good but neerav was lil lost..(Urghhhh it was good yar😡)
Judges Scores:
Remo: 7Madhuri:8 Malaika:8=23
To vote for them Type JDJspace04 & send it to 52525 or call on 505252504 or MTNL/BSNL dial 5052525

Scoreboard

1.Sushant and Shampa: 57

2.Ragini and Neerav: 53

3. Ankita and Nishant: 52

4.Chang & Marischa:52

5.Yana and Salman:50

6.Mahhi and Savio:43

The Ujala performance of the day goes to Sushant and Shampa😊

Sorry for the mistakes Hope you all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button😳

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the nice update
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks, I think this second performance took its toll on everyone. Its not easy to practice for two dances the same week all while having another job to do.
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the awesome update
sevak thumbnail
Thanks - had missed the last part & overall scores. Ragini on second spot - not bad!
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update!!!!!
ultimate-8 thumbnail
I loved the performance of ragini and neerav..They were outstanding