@ Nikki thanks a ton...😊

btw i luv ur signature its lovely!! truely feels that ur a tv addict *jksπŸ˜‰
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: smritz

@ Nikki thanks a ton...😊

btw i luv ur signature its lovely!! truely feels that ur a tv addict *jksπŸ˜‰

Welcum a dozen tymes Smritz .πŸ˜‰ Oooh U luv my signature? It relli is a compliment for me considering the way I need to get da hang of a new thing... TV addict I am πŸ˜› n Now a BBAT addict too! 😊 
  Thanks for your luvly reply Smritz. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. YOUR SIGGIE is Waaay better than mine... specially ur (err... watdayya call dat?) ... the one of GunJun laughin together ! ❀️ Ok buddy.. I'm soon gonna bother u wid PMz on gettin me to do da same thing ! πŸ˜‰ Expect me
Edited by nikki.171 - 12 years ago
shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki.171

Welcum a dozen tymes Smritz .πŸ˜‰ Oooh U luv my signature? It relli is a compliment for me considering the way I need to get da hang of a new thing... TV addict I am πŸ˜› n Now a BBAT addict too! 😊 
  Thanks for your luvly reply Smritz. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. YOUR SIGGIE is Waaay better than mine... specially ur (err... watdayya call dat?) ... the one of GunJun laughin together ! ❀️ Ok buddy.. I'm soon gonna bother u wid PMz on gettin me to do da same thing ! πŸ˜‰ Expect me

Nikki..haha..lols... I'm a tv addict and BBAT addict too... and hey there's no need to thanks me.. ur doing a great job by spreading info for its promotionπŸ˜ƒ

Haha...that one I got it off the PIC creations forum..πŸ˜› well I have tried making my own too it wasn't too bad i guess will put in my signature soon...😊 and hey ur always welcome to bother me wid PMz i dnt mind... hehe...
Edited by smritz - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a tragedy?
CM ranking decreased to 30(-5)
Nivedita Tiwari:74
Himmanshoo A Malhotra:102

Oh my God what is happening here?
Edited by Sruthy.L - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its sad that our rankings dropped this low - I think lowest ever! 

I know we have a lot of new members on the forum, please remember to hit the Chaska Meter and recommend everyone who uses the Forum to hit the Chaska Meter for BBAT.

Thanks Shruty.
nikki.171 thumbnail
CAn anybody explain to me wat just hapened?
I hit the Chaska meter lyke a hundred tymes everyday and nth happens. Today I come and find the rankings dropped by 5 to 30. It makes me VERY MAD!!!
Wat can v do to increase da rankings again ?????
nikki.171 thumbnail
 Yesterday I was on IF, the rankings were going good. BBAT's, Himanshoo's and Nivi's were constant but Green. 😊
 I do everything possible in my hand to keep their rankings up! I hit the CM to the fullest evrytyme I come to da main page. I Comment on Both the leads Fan Pages as much as possilbe each day. I comment on any article or photo relating to the show or da leads. So evrytnz going well.
Suddenly I come today n BOOM, tragedy strikes - THE CM RATING IS DOWN BY 5 AT 30. 😑😑  God know WHAT went wrong cause I truly dont understand!!  

WELL the point is ...
ALL OF YOU PLEASE HIT THE CHASKA METER TO THE FULLEST AMPLE TIMES EACH DAY.
COMMENT ON PAGES OR FOTOS RELATED TO THE LEADS AND THE SHOW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Please it is a reminder from me to u guys. I understand there are some new members to the forum just like me. Silent readers too. So please people SHOW URSELVES ! Make ur votes count... Please !
V also hav to giv BBAT our support and this is one way perhaps v can do that! So Please do wat I have mentioned for the sake of the show!

Thanks alot for reading! I hope U guys follow these! 😊
trish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally  agree and always do that  this is one of the ways to keep Bhagonwali on top .Please continue to press tha chaske meter
tanutes thumbnail
Chaska Meter Show Ranking (Soaps)
For the period Monday, November 07, 2011 to Sunday, November 13, 2011

1.    Hitler Didi
Last Week: 5
This Week: 12

2.    Pavitra Rishta
Last Week: 13
This Week: 13

3.    Choti Bahu
Last Week: 14
This Week: 16

4.    Balika Vadhu
Last Week: 17
This Week: 15

5.    Dharampatni
Last Week: 19
This Week: 22

6.    Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Last Week: 22
This Week: 23

7.    Bhagonwali Baante Apni Taqdeer
Last Week: 25
This Week: 30

8.    Chhoti Si Zindagi
Last Week: 30
This Week: 32

9.    Mrs Kaushick Ki Paanch Bahuein
Last Week: 26
This Week: 33

10. Preeti Se Bandhi Ye Dam Milaayi Jodi
Last Week: 32
This Week: 38

Please support Bhagonwali despite the present disheartening track

Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Do they value our clicking on the CM metre?
If they value i am sure our BBAT is on the top.Because those who are logging to the forum clicks each and every time.If they are replying through their mail id,they will sure come to the home page to go through the new topics.That what i used to do each and everytime after posting my comments i come to home page and clicks on the CM metre 'freakin awesome' and always posts positive thoughts and ideas and comments on Himmanshoo and Nivedita.I am always satisfied with the cv's values positive thoughts in the discussion threads and each topics.I am now also in great wonder that how Himmanshoos rank shot down .At time he shot to 34 now 74.What is happening?
No matter ,whatever the rankings may be for me BBAT is the best show for me ever in ZEE TV.Its just because of Himmanshoo and Niveditas beautiful chemistry and the full co-operation of BBAT team.We must appreaciate the whole background workers and foreground workers each and everybody.Beautiful song selection for each and every situation,background musics everything,their dealings with the absence of one charecter.The whole team is like a family.We can't see anywhere this much successfull team.
Really BBAT is a unique show and uncomparable.Each and every episodes raises some questions and the future episodes gives answers.Himmanshoo is so much dedicated and takes much stress and strain,could say he bacame the soul of  Guddu Sukla(Gudduji).
I wiil click on CM as much as possible and had a good hope and trust on cv's.Left given to god.πŸ‘πŸΌ
"When problems are so big and your strength is not enough to carry them,don't give up.Where your strength ends the grace of god begins.."