February 8th, 2011 Written Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Amma is sitting with Runjhun and remembering the conversation that she overheard. She wonders how her own sons can plot her own death and do such a crime to their own relative. She says it would have been better to not have any kids. Runjhun yells out in her sleep, to her aunts that she is coming. She keeps saying out loud that she will be right there, and Amma consoles her and soothes her back to sleep. She says that the aunts will run Runjhun to the ground. She says that she thought that Abhigyaan would help her out of this misery but that link turned out to be weak.

She asks God for a solution, and remembers Lakhan Mishra's proposal. She wonders if it is right to trust someone like Lakhan. She says she doesn't want to play with Runjhun's emotions and get her hurt again. She says but there is a possibility that Lakhan is thinking of his niece after all she is the daughter of his brother. She says it is possible that Lakhan Mishra is the one meant to give Runjhun away as a bride.

Mittho gets up in the middle of night and shakes Rajju awake. Rajju asks her why she woke him up so late in the night. She says that she got a sudden idea, and goes on to explain that Runjhun's morning, afternoon, and evening has been divided up, but they forgot about the night, and no one has claimed the night. She says if Runjhun does their work through the night then they will have double the profit. She tells Rajju that he can hand over the accounts and management to Runjhun for the night and with her luck the money will come rolling in. Rajju praises his wife and says he's proud of marrying her. They get up to go tell Runjhun.

Runjhun is roused from her sleep and notices Amma hasn't slept yet, and is instead packing up Runjhun's clothes. Runjhun asks Amam why she's packing, and Amam replies that she is going ot take Runjhun out of this hell. Runjhun says she can't just leave like that, and leave Amma in this hell. Runjhun says that because of her Amma has to suffer, and is always trying to think of her. Runjhun says she knows that she hasn't given her grandmother any cause for happiness but she doesn't want to leave like this. Amma pleads with her and says that she wants Runjhun to be happy, and it is Runjhun's age to think of happier thoughts and not worry about her grandmother. She tells Runjhun not to give up hope and Runjhun agrees to keep Amma from pleading again.

Amma tells Runjhun they are going ot leave in the cover of the night, and packs up the belongings and turns of the light and tells Runjhun not to make much noise. Downstairs Mittho and Rajju are going towards Runjhun's room, and Rajju suggests to take the other route as the Kalsanwali's room is closer to this route and if they get disturbed they will raise a ruckus. Rajju and Mittho head out the other way just as Amma and Runjhun come out the way Mittho and Rajju were initially heading.

Amma and Runjhun make it out of the door, and Mittho and Rajju reach Runjhun's room. They open the door and Mittho goes to wake up Runjhun but notices that in place of Runjhun there are only pillows. Mittho says that Runjhun has run away, and her stuff is not in the house either. They head downstairs.

Runjhun and Amma are outside, and Amam opens the lock of the gate. As Runjhun is waiting her glance falls on Guddu's CD Club opposite the house, and she remembers all of Guddu's actions against her. She turns towards the Hanuman shrine and remembers all of her moments with Abhigyaan right to the point where he asked her to do the medical tests.

Amma opens the gate and looks towards Runjhun, and sees her lost in thoughts. Amma tells Runjhun she knows what she is thinking but she has to forget about all the bad and look forward. She says this house has given her nothing but sadness so she has to leave and seek her happiness. Runjhun and Amma leave together.

Mittho heading downstairs mutters to herself that Runjhun is playing hide and seek with them and has definitely run away. Rajju suggests heading towards Amma's room. When they go there the room is empty and so is most of Amma's jewelry. Mittho mutters to herself that her just like the son the mother is also conniving and starts crying that what she'd feared happened. She starts creating a ruckus that the old lady has taken Runjhun and run away.

Her noise wakes Kalsanwali who kicks Vishnu awake. She tells Vishnu that Mittho is crying and first suggests that may Rajju ran away from her. Vishnu tells her to be quiet and tells her the noise is coming from Amma's room. Kalsanwlai thinks it might mean that Amma is no more with them, and happily tells God to bless Amma's poor soul. Vishnu tells her to stop counting her chickens before they hatch, and says its better to go see what happened.

Mittho is still crying up a ruckus in Amma's room. Rajju notices a letter in the room from Amma. He reads it out loud in front of the entire family. Amma has written that she is taking Runjhun away from all their tortures and will see to it that Runjhun doens't have to live in this hell. Mittho interjects that they never tortured Runjhun. Rajju continues to read that Amma will make sure that Runjhun gets married and has a happy life, a new home far away from them.

Mittho starts crying at the end of the letter, and is joined by Billo and Kalsanwali who cry at their fate now. They all cry that now they're fate is gone, and they are left in a lurch. Rajju and Vishnu tell their wives to keep quiet and say it is time to think a solution and not waste time crying. Vishnu says that in the night, the roads will be empty and they won't have trouble finding Runjhun and Amma, and says they should head towards where the buses leave.

Precap: Amma and Runjhun reach the bus station. Guddu is waiting nearby with his bag, at the station too. I don't think Runjhun sees Guddu, and stops but we'll see tomorrow :)

Edited by Wafah - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiii wafah πŸ€— i love ur fast service sweetieeeeeee.. πŸ€—thanks for the update.. πŸ˜ƒ

coming to the epi, i guess guddu n runjhun both r going to kanpur n its highly possible that guddu will come to know that runjhun is innocent n watever happened was mama mami's deed.. i think the promo is suggesting this only.. its guddu who is coming to save runjhun.. πŸ€”  n i truely love n respect amma.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ  n dnt wanna say anything abt mama mami 🀒 they cn go to hell 😑

BTW me first me first.. πŸ₯³
Edited by ~~~~ - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you! i wonder how they're palnning in redeeming guddu's character! cant wait to see what happens....
shamil thumbnail
wow u are really very fast!
thnx dear
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the great update.. Oh.. im so excited for tmr.. Hopefully, by tmr onwards, it get more interesting! Cant wait! πŸ˜ƒ
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Wafah !

I'm Usha  and am new here. 

I have been reading your posts Wafah, just love the way you write. πŸ‘πŸΌ
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the update - show is getting more interesting 
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I hate it when there's no Guddu in an episode 😑

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, wafah.

was reading this so fast from paragraph to paragraph with the hope that Amma & Runjhun are able to get out of the house before they get caught by the family.

Hopefully tomorrow also they are not caught and reach their destination.

Oh! I so wish Guddu & Runjhun-Amma do not see at the bud station. Even if Guddu catches them without them knowing it is okay ...

I have a hunch that Guddu might see that Runjhun-Amma are trying to escape from the family and would like to know why and also when the family comes in search of them, he may help them by mis-guiding the Pandeys! πŸ€“