tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
rachaa and gng gathered at her home,all r having good food,fun time together in middle the eyelocks between rachana and sid ,rachana goes to kitche sid follows her to tell somethings,but rachana ignores what he has to say and tells him that she is so happy for him,he is her strenght when he was in jail she turned into rerstless irrirated girl who wud fight with almost evrybody even her father,then again sid insists her that she needs listen to him,but that time only rahul comes .......................then at college all or most students r very angry becoz of aditya incident and ask rachana to stand against thakral ,give full suport to her.rachana agres with them,thakral enters seated in his car ,all just start howling n knocking on his car ,driver insists not to step out of car but thakral is like i have tell by screaming like this no one becomes powerful.they all talk very disrespectfully to thakral,but he shows a lot of patiece until then a boy throws shoe on thakral he gets 3 slaps from thakral.now thakral was about to lose patience that time media reporters comes so he again smiles and sits in his car and rachana gives the updates to the reporter.

sid and rachana r very happy looking at students being united and discussing about all this.again sid wants to tell something to rachana but rachana says that she knows you want to tell about the time u were with thakral but who doesnt do mistakes ,she also tells him she likes him ,he is like happy and shocked he is like miss rachana rachana laughs now atleast dont say miss rachana ,she asks him you dont want to say anything then friends call them they all start dancing hum hoge kaamyaab.

last part but very intersting 
thakral n ahuja in drunk state in front of adhiti s house.thakral bangs the door adhiti come out ??????????adhiti screams what is this tamasha ,he says i want to tell evryone that r a fraud ,she says dont act crazy ,he says i m not like who fraudly enters someone place and ...............that day i felt so angry that i wanted to kill u wen u did all this but i thought my anger will go ,but it dint go he pushes wen he speaks this ,at end he shoots angrily i guess all wall ,its an intersting scene you to watch it with  each and every dialoges ,thakral seems lost as evryone left him .

precap -aditya died.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx dear for the update, was waiting eagerly for it
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much for the update dr......it was rlly a watchable one😃
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u most welcome [:)] Both of ul but y dint ul watch it on tv nways i update wen no one so dont worry
BeHappyAlways thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update :) was waiting for it....