Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
can anyone post a tuitorial how 2 make siggy...in detail...like in my siggy box...
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the tut
Edited by ...Mitali... - 12 years ago
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!! Sri Di!!
Thanks for the amazing tutorials!!
That is why you were not PMing me these days!!πŸ˜†
Thanks!! i really needed that Masking one..😳
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sri Thank you so much..Thanks loads for all the tutorials...
But first am trying av tutorials...am hunting and trying from some days about av tutorials...asking my friends,,,asked so much to Akriti and Liana..too..
Isliye Akriti stopped scrapping me hai na?
I tried quicktime..btw its not loading as my office version is old..so I have to first load new office version..
@garima u mean the abhiya siggy?Thats too beautiful and magical..its done by perfect blending...and use of textures..
garima22 thumbnail
yaa abhiya one...i want 2 knw how 2 make dem can anyone help me...πŸ˜”
Jenny.. thumbnail
hey sri...thnx alot for the wonderful tuts...it helps alottt πŸ€—
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@Ankisha - Thanks(congrats on u r galleryπŸ‘,will comment soon,just a bit busy),
@garima - Ok  just checked out siggy box..u mean by first and thrid one na?They are damn easy..
In first one - the heart shape check out page 5 or the clipping mask tut i just said..and that animated heart..is just a brush..now duplicate u r sigge..in first one add red heart brush and second one add blue heart brush just a bit away from the first..and animate them..same is the third one..well ,well i am sure u didn't get anything..πŸ˜†will make a tut in a day or two😳
@
.Mitali:Thanks a lotπŸ˜ƒ
@Aki πŸ€— thanks..well yes i was a bit busy..will PM u the tut on Actions in some time or evening...check outπŸ˜‰ and love ya allπŸ˜ƒ

Ok another tut..here u go..

STACKING AVI'S IN PHOTOSHOP:

Now u know how to make simple avi's and also how to add effects on it and also to save it..now u should know how to stack them either horizontally or vertically.πŸ˜ƒ

First things first ..u should make sure that the both avi's are of same size and most importantly have same number of frames..otherwise stacking will not look nice with one avi moving and other having less frames appears transparent..so "Delete" any frames which are extra by dragging them to trashcan icon and make both avi's of equal number of frames.If u
remember i said that when u delete a frame it is NOT deleted in layers..so make sure u also delete the layers..so that u don't get confused,drag the layers of which u deleted frames in trashcan.

Now one more thing..u can take plain avi's stack them and add effects or Take a avi in which effects has been added before..and then stack them.I am taking these two PLAIN avis of Sushaan😳 ,they both are of same size(100*100)N both have same number of frames i.e,.18..(taken small so that it's easy to load..ur's frames may be moreπŸ˜ƒ but make sure they are not many as it will be problem to load and also try not to load many effects too).

1.Now..Open u r both Avi's in photoshop.As i said make sure both are of same number of frames(here 18).

2.Open a new document - depending upon size of u avi's..Taking for example u want to stack two avi's of 100*100 then open 100*200(if u r stacking vertically) or 200*100(if stacking horizontally).I am stacking vertically so i take 100*200.Now Duplicate the frames of new document (with "duplicate frame" button- pointed out as "Duplicates selected frames")equal to how many are there in u r avi(s).U will get transparent frames in u r new document.I have got 18 transparent frames in my new document.

3.Now,goto u r first avi,in animation(frames) click arrow(highlighted in red circle above),u will get many options and select "SELECT ALL FRAMES",then again click arrow and now select "COPY FRAMES".

4.Now goto new document ,click arrow of animation(frames) and select "SELECT ALL FRAMES",then again click arrow and now select "PASTE FRAMES".U will get a pop-up box "Paste Frames",select "PASTE "OVER" SELECTION"(2nd option) and VERY IMPORTANT
TICK "LINK ADDED LAYERS".

5.Now,goto u r second avi,in animation(frames) click arrow and select "SELECT ALL FRAMES",then again click arrow and now select "COPY FRAMES".

6.Now again goto new document ,click arrow of animation(frames)and select "SELECT ALL FRAMES",then again click arrow and now select "PASTE FRAMES".U will get a pop-up box,select "PASTE "OVER" SELECTION"(2nd option)..TICK "LINK ADDED LAYERS".

7.So u have pasted u r both avi's on top of eachother,

If u see in animation(frames) u will see only 18 frames,but see in
layer's u will see there are 36(18+18) layers..down 18 are of first avi and top 18 are of second avi(In my pic below all layers are not seen but arrow mark shows there are more frames up and down),look closely it's very important(that is why i said to delete even layers after u delete frames so that u don't get confused).

-- One more point see those links pointed out as "Layers are linked" in black ..that is very important..that means when ever u press any layer of an avi and try moving it..all other layers of it will also move as they are linked..(that is why we TICKED "link all layers" before) so its very easy to move avi's contrary to all what u think.

8.Now we need to move layers of ONLY second avi.For that click arrow of animation(frames) and select "SELECT ALL FRAMES" of "new document" (it is important u select all frames when ever u move ** IMP)and then click on any layer of top 2nd avi and move it down with help of MOVE (V) tool.

NOTE:If due to some reasons u can't move it then do this..ONLY select layers of second avi - to select press "SHIFT" button (see in up pic) and click on layers(top 18 layers of 2nd avi's) and move it down using move tool(V) to u r desired location.That's it!!
Here's my result!!

9.Now if u want u can add effects after stacking too..same as i said..select "First Frame" and "Last Layer" and then add effects..I just added a frame to it i made so that the joining line of two avi's don't look bad and then added my name tag on it(remember when u add text effects to click on icon "unify layer style" as i said in before tut - pointed in green squares below).

10.Finally save it..File>save for web and devices>GIF>Selective>Save>Give a name>Save.(As said n shown above).Here's my result after that.

11.In same way if u open a document 200*100,u can stack horizontally too..just paste frames on top of eachother and this time move u r second avi to u r right..and here is what u get.

12.In same way u can stack 3,4,5 or as many as u want..just make sure that layers are linked so that they are easy to move.

13.If u confused which layers belong to which avi,then let me tell u another method...that is CREATING A NEW SET and then dragging the layers of avi in it.

See that PINK SQUARE pointed out..if u click it u will get a new set/group..now when ever u
paste frames in NEW DOCUMENT,create a new set and drag the layers of avi in it(don't worry they are nor dissappeared just click arrow to left of set u r layers will appear beneath it a bit right telling that they are part of set)...so that u don't get confused..repeat with as many avis u want it..now if u want to move just move the whole set..u r avi will also be moved..

Now this is my third avi i want to add..

With the same SET method i dragged layers of each avi in one set and lastly moved the SET's to stack them side by side.My end result..

14.Stacking is not only done side by side u can stack sigges in different styles too as u can move(V) the layers anywhere..See this one below..i have taken a 300*100 document and added the avi's on ends and text in middle..it depends on u ..how creative u can be..

15.Many has this question can we stack the frames with unequal number of frames..the general answer is ofcourse a big "NO"..but u can do something else..

Example: My first avi has 50 frames and second one 30 has frames..and i don't want to delete the frames of first avi because the scene looks unfinished..So what i do now is..i will need to FILL UP the remaining 20 frames of second avi so that both becomes of 50 frames..u can do this by adding frames of another avi to second avi as continuation to it.
I take another avi and delete the extra frames of it and make it to 20 frames s and then i add it as continuation to my second avi..

--- Open the avi that u want to be continuation of u r second avi...lets call it 3rd avi..in third avi..animation(frames) click arrow and select "SELECT ALL FRAMES",then again click arrow and now select "COPY FRAMES".

---Goto goto u r second avi,in animation(frames) click arrow and select "SELECT ALL FRAMES",then again click arrow and now select "PASTE FRAMES".U will get a pop-up box,select "PASTE AFTER SELECTION"(4th option).If u want u can stack also before
the avi,for that u should select "PASTE BEFORE SELECTION" (3rd option)..then they will be added after u r second avi and now stack it to the first avi.

16.As i have added 3rd avi as continuation of second avi..u can even add just text frames or any thing to fill up the remaining frames.

Ignore typo's and mistakes ..😳
Next tut..How to make animated sigges..coming up in few..err??πŸ˜†
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

P.S:Press LIKE button if u find this helpful..πŸ˜ƒ i am asking nothing more 😳
Jenny.. thumbnail
@sri waiting for ur nexxt tut ;) πŸ˜ƒ  Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
@garima-Ooops...sorry that one..πŸ˜† yes it just blended and textures and brushes are added on to it..will try to make one soon..
@madhukul(Madhura)..-Thanks a lot dear..and don't blame aki(akriti)..she's really helpful and a very good student she listen's to all my stupid Photoshopping stuff with patience..but it takes eons of times to make a tut like this..so i know it's difficult to get tut's or to make one..glad i helped u..
@-Arti4ever-(jenny)-my pleasure if even these tut's help u a bit..
Tried to write in easy lang and with screenshots..still anyone has any problems..let me know..i will do what i can.
And it may take time when i say i will make tut's please be patient!!
God bless!!
Sri:-)
Jenny.. thumbnail
^^ i like the way of ur explaining...its rally easy to understand πŸ˜ƒ ...m trying to make animated text from ur tuts πŸ˜ƒ