ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

😡OMG what the hell I really hate Rasal and that DD😡

Ranveer tells Rukmi he will go talk to guruji and when he leaves everyone calls after him but he doesn't look back but when Rukmi does DD says see I told you your sister is not what you think and Rukmi goes to her but Rasal says I always trusted you I fought for you and this what you do stab me in the back how can you even think about getting close to someone else's husband did you not remember he is your sister's husband ( 😲😲 OMG YOU SELFISH COW Rukmi is his 1st wife 😡😡) and Rukmi pleads to give her side of story and she falls on her feet but Rasal says I don't want to listen to anything you say you are one  disgusting woman and Ranveer hears this and says who are you to call her that and goes and pick Rukmi and Chanchel says now I get it he must of planed his accident to be with her  and Ranveer asks what are you talking about and who are you and one by one everyone starts asking him to recognize them but Ranveer falls on the ground and devotees take him inside and Rasal was to go after him but Rukmi tells her not to and DD says he is her husband why wouldn't she go and Guruji comes and asks whats going on and Guruji says Ranveer has lost his memory and everyone is shocked and Chanchel tells this news to Deep and Mamasa and they are laughing on the situation 😡😡 Rukmi tells Guruji she can only tell Rasal the truth but everyone else she cannot tell the truth and Guruji says I will talk with others as you talk to Rasal and everyone starts blaming Ruki and Guruji says I told Rukmi not to tell you as I saw someone was trying to harm Ranveer and Chanchel ask did Rukmi tell you what her relationship is with Ranveer and Kamal says what would she when she wanted to stay happy with him here while we cry here and Guruji says because of Rukmi only your son is alive and even if I tell you the truth you all have made of your mind to doubt Rukmi so it's better you all come with me to Lords place and pray for Ranveer and as Rukmi tries to talk with Rasal the DD stops her and says don't you dare come near my daughter again as you and your father both have planned this and takes Rasal away and Rasal does not want to believe MS knew and did not tell her and DD fills Rasals ear with how he only loves her not you and when MS comes Rukmi tells him what happen he says I will try to get Rasal alone but it's too late and MS and Rukmi are hopless as DD has turned Rasal against them the Leader tells family Ranveer has gained conscious and they all go in there and Guruji says don't let Ranveer be in any stress as he is not well and when they all come one by one and sees Rasal going towards him he says to her WHY ARE YOU HERE don't come near me as you said things about my Rukmi I cannot hear anything against her and everyone is shocked and Rukmi comes and Ranveer ask where did you go leaving me with this strangers and Rukmi says these are your family they want you to go home with them and Ranveer ask where will you go and she says nothing and he says no Rukmi I will not go anywhere without you I love you and I want you to come with me no matter where I go and Rasal is shocked and show ends on Rasals surprised face (YES  YES  YES I am so happy now everyone will get to see what Rukmi use to go through when Ranveer hated her so much now all of them will go through it but they will still blame her)

Tomorrow" Deep and mamsa sends Ranveer to hall and Ranveer goes right to his room and they think he must be faking his memory-loss (😆 that's funny)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the lovely update.........i lik ranveer now-a-days.....
ria_1989 thumbnail
.ITS GUD 2 C RANVEER SUPPORTING RUKMI ðŸ˜ƒ.BT Y IZ RUKMI ALWYZ MAKE RESPONSIBLE 4 WHAT HAPPENS?😡HOW LONG WILL SHE KEEP SUFFERING?🤔