updating 2 parts tomorow!!!
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
waiting for the update !!
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for the update...loved the promo..!!!
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 7

'Kittttt i don't know what i feel. Like when I see him my heart beats fast and when I'm not near him my heart feels out of place and all i think about is him' Geet said lying down on her bed.
'Kit do I love him?, Do I love Maan?' Kit walked came and licked Geet's face and purred. This was an indication from Kit when she agreed with Geet.
'OMG I'm in Love with MAAN' Geet exclaimed. Maan walked past her bedroom intending to speak with her when he heard her exclaim her feelings to her best friend.
'Hello Arohi.'
'Geet how are you'
'I'm fine' Geet said sitting up.
'Why did you call for?'
'What can i not call without a reason'
'No nothing like that Geet but you seem very happy'
'Arohi listen, how did you know that you loved Arjun'
'Geet'
'Please Arohi'
'well, i always thought about him, when he was near me my heartbeat rose, i felt a certain loss when he was not near me. I feel scared if he is not by my side. I love him for everything he is. I am happy when he is.'
'OMG Arohi that has happened to me'
'What Geet, your in love, when who why'
'What do you mean why? Love just happens. we are always together, I feel like my heartbeat will pop out if he is near me. I keep looking at him. I keep thinking about him. Arohi have i gone mad?'
'No stupid this is love. who is this'
'Maan'
'Maan wow..oh Geet I'm so happy'
'I know Arohi, i never thought i would fall in love and me as well who always ran away from love'
'Geet you can never truly run, anyways have you told him'
'shit'
'What happend Geet'
At that point Maan had just stood outside Geet's room.
'Aro, I LOVE MAAN, but i don't know about his feelings i mean what if he only sees me as a friend nothing else'
so miss geet handa loves me don't worry geet i will take this fear away from you
Maan then walked off being elated.
'until you tell him, how wil u know'
'No Arohi i won't tell him'
'If you don't I WILL'
'No Aro give me time i will'
'bye'
'bye'

After the phonecall, Geet drew the curtains turned her bedside lamp on Geet went to have a shower, it was almost 11pm. She went and had her shower and thought about her conversation with Arohi. She stepped out of the shower only in her towel. She walked towards her wardrobe when she saw Maan infront of her. She gasped. He was in his vest and jogging bottoms.
'Mm mm Maan' Geet stuttered walking back as Maan walked towards her. Maan was mesmerised by Geet's beauty that was being illuminated by the lamp. Her skin looked so pure milky and white. Her lips were trembling. Water was dripping out of her hair. She walked back and hit the wall. With one hand she held onto her towel.
Maan blocked her exit by putting both hands on either side.
'what happened Geet' He whispered near her ears. 'were you expecting someone else' Geet closed her eyes. Her breathing was very erratic.
'me urm that' Geet started.
'shhhh' Maan put one hand over her mouth and he put his other hand around her waist bringing her closer.
'the words which are meant to be said should be said at this moment Geet, its true 5 months ago, we started out as strangers, then we turned into friends. You began to trust me. I began to feel for you. I felt a certain emotion for you that i could not describe' Geet looked up in his eyes and saw an emotion of love care respect in his eyes.
'I thought to myself what is this emotion, why can't i let you go? why do i care for you so much, what is it about you that makes me forget the world. Geet Handa, I have fallen in love with you and want to spend the rest of my life no matter how long or short it is with you by my side. But the question is do you love me?' Maan looked into her eyes and removed his hand from her mouth. Geet had tears in her eyes of happiness. There was silence for a few minutes. Geet had not said anything. Maan felt dejected and was about to walk out when Geet said
'Maan' He turned around. Geet walked up to him and the next thing he knew was he felt Geet's warm lips upon his own. She began to kiss him. Maan responded. It soon turned into a passionate one, with Maan and Geet exploring eachother's mouths. After a while, when they were out of breath they broke apart.
'That was the answer to your question Maan, I LOVE YOU, ever since the day i found out what love meant. Always. I would love to spend the rest of my life without. Only fortunate people find there love and i am fortunate to have you' Geet said. This time Maan kissed her. He threw his lips onto her moving backwards, both falling onto the bed. Maan kissed her like there was no tomorrow. He nibbled her lips and explored her mouth fully sucking it. He then kissed sucked bite every part of Geet's body that was exposed to him. He kissed her forehead.
'I love you Geet'
'I love you too Maan'
He kissed her cheeks. He then nibbled her ears. He then kissed and sucked her neck and colarbone. His hand then stopped at the knot of her towel. He looked at Geet. She looked at him with trust and said
'Whats mine is yours, I belong to myself so now i belong to you' Maan didn't need any more probing. He opened the knot of her towel, taking in every feature of Geet's body. Geet helped him out of his vest. She kissed his chest and torso. Maan carressed Geet's curves, whlist kissing bitings and suckling her br***sts. He kissed her stomach. Geet kissed him back his chest torso. She began to pull his jogging bottoms off.
'Geet' Maan started.
'I told you Maan whats mine is yours, I am yours I submit myself to you for this life and all eternity' Maan didnt need any more probing. He flung off his pants and boxers. He parted Geet's legs and entered her. Geet eyes were brimmed with tears as she felt the pain and screamed out.
'Geet'  Maan said.
'Maan it happens first time, don't worry' He moved her at a rhythm, giving her each thrust, bringing her to a new level. Geet moaned in pain and pleasure. Maan then became more aggressive. Geet was shocked. He bit her made so many marks on her proclaiming her only to be his. He was glad, that his love, life, his girl had given her everything, her virginity to him. She loved him that much. He moved faster and more aggresive within her. Geet screamed in pleasure which Maan shut up with a kiss which nearly killed her figurativelt speaking. They reached there climax and moaned. Maan then put his head on Geet's head.
'I LOVE YOU GEET'
'MAAN KI GEET' Geet said and smiled. Maan smiled at her before taking her for another round of love making.

The morning after, Geet awoke to see Maan by her side. She smiled at what happened. Maan arms was wrapped around her waist protectively. She sat there staring at him.
'If you keep staring at me, I'm going to take you right here and now' Maan said. Geet opened her mouth suprised. Maan looked at her and said
'Good morning Geet'
'Morning Maan' Maan sat up aganist the headboard taking Geet with him lying on his chest sitting up.
'Any regrets' asked Maan.
'Why would I, Maan I love you. I'm yours. simple as that' Geet kissed him on the cheek. Maan smiled. Geet got up to get ready and tried to take the bedsheet with her when Maan pulled the bedsheet towards him.
'Stop shying, i saw everything last night'
'Maan' Geet blushed. She stood up. Maan watched her walking around naked. He saw his marks as he claimed her as his. Geet saw Maan staring at her.
'I will need to use so much make up to cover all of this' Geet said.
 She grabbed her towel  and ran to her wardrobe and took out her clothes and ran into the bathroom
'Geet should I join you' Maan yelled.Geet poked her head out the door and said
'Maan i think you should get ready and make breakfast as it is your turn today' Geet smiled. Maan smiled and left for his room.

Maan and Geet were eating breakfast, when Maan got a call. He looked at Geet was was eating and watching tv and went to the other room to pick up.
'Hello, hmm okay sure thanks' Maan exited.
'Maan I need to go to the hospital, a problem has come up'
'problem'
'yeh my cousin Alysa she is 13 years old. Her father, my uncle is causing problems as well, he tried to sell Alysa but she tried to run away and kill herself, when i went to her house, her father was not home and i saw her trying to hang herself. Well she is away from her father actually away from this city at a private school, you were asking once where does half my pay go, well it goes towards her as i am her only family after her father who is a dog'
'can't believe fathers are like this, Geet you are the most sweetest kindest person i know'
'thanks Maan, well he wants his daughter back and is screaming in the hospital for me'
'Geet I'm coming with you'
'but Maan your work'
'it can wait'

PRECAP: Suspicions
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow loved it n precap is awesome
ruhakhan thumbnail
Hey i like ur ff do continue and update soon
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great part. loved maaneet!
she truly loves him, he better not betray her now
con't soon!
hope Geet can save her cousin
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww maaneet's confession was very passionate. 😍
luvd the update to core.❤️
thank u so much for updating 
i hope maan change his line of work soon. he is so clean at heart that being a gangster really doesn't suit his profile.
ofcourse he is made like this by society ..but still..he doesn't deserve this.😒 y shud he b the bad guy?? whn he is technically not 🤔
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So next part Geet will come to know Maan's truth. Nice update.👏
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update............i hope when she knows abt maan she doesnt hate him..............and regret falling in love with him.............i think this cousin's father might know who maan is...........pl cont soon