Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
all the best for your exams.

hope to see your ff updates soon
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
wow Maan is falling for Geet but what will he do with his dark past and present?

cont soon..............
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All the Best for ur exams.................
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update............continue soon...............lets see how they confess their feelings to each other........................
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pls add me in ur pm list.ur ff is nice one.i love to read.
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope u clear all u'r exams with excellence.
come back soon.
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...\
cant wait for the next part...
all the best for ur exams...👍🏼
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
...... MIGHT give 3 updates.. i.e one tommorow..but will be very late as i will be finishing my last LAST LAST ever coursework in my life  (CONFESSION)
and one on monday... (A SPARK OF SUSPICION)

You already seen the promo for CONFESSION part
So for the SPARK OF SUSPICION PART lemme give you a long promo

'Geet' Geet turned around and saw a guy that she despised more than anything.
'What are you doing here?' Geet asked disgustedly. Her eyes showed resent and disgust towards that man. 'You should be in jail or far away from here'
'Please Geet believe me I have changed'
'changed Mr Ranjan changed, a person like you can never change..'
'Geet i admit what i did to Alysa was wrong but'
'WRONG WRONG, You are a cheap man. You tried to sell your own daughter, if i wasn't her doctor that day, and if she never tried to kill herself, I would never have known what you were trying to do to your 13 year old daughter and my cousin'
'Please Geet I've changed please tell me where my daugher is, its been one year' He held Geet's hand.
'Let go of my hand before i forget there is any relationship between us' Geet said. Mr Ranjan held her hand tighter
'I'm asking you where my daughter is nicely' He said hoarsley
'LET go of her hand' Mr Ranjan and Geet turned around to see Maan there. Mr Ranjan let go of Geet's hand. Mr Ranjan looked at Maan and was shocked. Maan saw something in Mr Ranjan's eyes.

PROMO 2..
'Geet listen to me, okay its fine, my daughter is doing fine i won't interfere in her life but Geet your still like my daughter'
'are you done im putting the phone down' Geet said rolling her eyes.
'NO Geet listen, that man with you how long have you known him'
'why do you care'
'Geet you don't know him, do you? '
'I know him more than anyone. I love him'
'Geet please don't love him, your not safe with him, he is using you. believe me Geet please one last time, he is not who he says he is. Please Geet listen to me, why would i lie i'm like your father'
Geet was shocked and listening to her uncle she seemed to understand he was right, how much did she know about him.

PROMO 3.

Geet walked into Maan's room when he was away and opened his cupboards and draws but found nothing suspicious. She was just about to leave when her earing fell on the ground. She bent down to pick it up when she saw something under the bed and was shocked.

PROMO for PART 9...

Geet was walking backwards not looking at Maan whlist he was coming towards her. She was scared and felt uneasy.
'what happened Geet'
'huh nothing happened Maan your worrying for no reason i'm fine' Geet said trying to sound normal. Maan could hear the indifference in her voice. Geet was trying to walk towards the front door but keeping her eyes on Maan.

after his weird altercation with Geet.  was not around. He went into his room when he smelt her aroma. He looked around and realised Geet had been in his room as his cupboard was half opened. 'Geet I wish you never did this Maan sighed'

Geet was about to enter the police station when someone grabbed her from the back. It was dark and Geet could not see who it was. He pulled her towards an alley and slammed her aganist the wall. Geet was scared and upset. She looked up to see Maan infront of her.
'Mmmm maaan' She stuttered. Maan was angry his fury in his eyes. Geet looked down.
'I'm sorry Geet' Maan said. Before Geet could muster what he was saying, she felt a slight prick and everything went dark.