Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ sana.shan

@ rooj
U got to be kidding me๐Ÿ˜†

Will answer but not all of them... do I have a 'pass' option?๐Ÿ˜†

what did u expect? me and let go of this? Never!๐Ÿ˜†

and no Pass options...sare ke sare answer karne hain!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for PM....

oh Gaayu, cong for being MOTW... enjoy being on hot seat .............

i will ask u just some q only .........not good with English , so adjust karlo ......๐Ÿ˜†

1. Most memorable incident in this forum /

2., fav member in this forum ๐Ÿ˜† only one /////////

3. Fav color?

4. fav moment with ur hubby ??

5. Wats the meanest thing u ever did ?

6. sacred of darkness ??

7. Wat do u think about IF??

8. Would u like to color ur hair ??

9. whom can u say is all-round hero in telly world ??

10. same for heroine ?

11. would u like to go for coffee with me ??

12. wats ur honest opinion on RBO ??

filhal ke liye this much , will add more once i get answers .......

love

J
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Jaya

Thanks ya:)

1. Most memorable incident in this forum - The start of the CC (critics' corner)

2., fav member in this forum ๐Ÿ˜† only one - Very difficult but if I have to choose one, I would choose Sareeta... she no longer comes here much but i hope she does, some day....

3. Fav color?- All light colors.

4. fav moment with ur hubby ?? -๐Ÿ˜† Traveling with him in Scotland and Paris. Loved it...

5. Wats the meanest thing u ever did ? -Cant think of any. I hope to God I never do anything mean to anyone...

6. scared of darkness ?? -Yup. Very scared.

7. Wat do u think about IF??-Meeting people and becoming friends...

8. Would u like to color ur hair ??-Never.

9. whom can u say is all-round hero in telly world ??- An actor who can do romance, comedy, drama, everything... from what little I have seen, right now, it would be Ronit Roy.

10. same for heroine ?-Yashashree still has some way to go but she has the 'allrounder' potential. She can do romance, comedy, drama, qualities required to get to the top.

11. would u like to go for coffee with me ?? Definitely:)

12. wats ur honest opinion on RBO ?? It's not the best but still of good quality compared to most serials. It was great till recently... a show with great potential if handled well....

filhal ke liye this much , will add more once i get answers .......sure... look forward to them:)

J
[/QUOTE]
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks yaar , u been to paris , amazing gal .......

well next round will make u curse me ๐Ÿ˜†
tvrasika thumbnail
@ Yumna

Favourite author and why? Eng- Jane Austen. For capturing a slice of history in simple language (Georgian England, just before the Victorian age)...and for creating Darcy!  And for getting a basic fact about humans, that they are obsessed about love and marriage๐Ÿ˜†

Favourite genre of books and movies? Books- Historical. Movies- anything except sci-fi and horror. 

Favourite romantic movie and why?What was about it that made it stand out? You mean a happy romantic movie? which language?

Poetry and you...Love it....words move me very easily:)

Okay last one is optional-actually you can PM me the answer๐Ÿ˜†- and I ONLY ask this because you KEEP referring to yourself as old.Need I spell it out?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Will PM:)

tvrasika thumbnail
@ Rooj
Tujhe wait karna padega๐Ÿ˜† sochne me time lagta hai๐Ÿ˜† kal karoongi answering... ab good neend:)
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not necessarily happy.Some of my favourite romantic movies made me weep bucket loads!.And give me one Hindi and one English=)

And Thank you for answering so promptly! And you're spot on about J Austen. I love her too.Hehe this just reminded me of our semi-discussion in the CC which made Saaz hysterical because she thought we were comparing Shaan to the classic heroes.

It'll be so cool if we can meet someday=)
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'll wait but don't u dare forget it!
tvrasika thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SYS-

Not necessarily happy.Some of my favourite romantic movies made me weep bucket loads!.And give me one Hindi and one English=)

It'll be so cool if we can meet someday=)

@ Yumna
Yes, wud love to meet u too someday!

Favorite Romantic movie (English): Brief Encounter... old B & W British film... Love it for the subtlety with which a romance between a married man and a married woman was portrayed.... it was doomed from the start and the lead characters as well as the audience know... and without as much as even touching each other, the two good, middle aged people are shown to struggle with their feelings! Amazing acting, script and direction! The whole thing takes place at a railway station!

Favorite Romantic Movie (Hindi): Qayamat se qayamat tak (1988).... it's me 'coming of age' film, so to speak:) The end is tragic but Aamir Khan's performance was so heartfelt...the music, dialogues, good acting by supporting actors...Juhi Chawla was alrite but considering today's heroines, she probably had more talent:)

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Gaayu, congrats dear๐Ÿค—