Episode Analysis
Highlight of today's episode was Geet's naya roop as Maan's gharwali 🀣
and her career change from secretary to dabbawali 🀣
At the same time NE decided to go shopping and bought some shares 🀣
The CVs' ideas about ease of selling and buying companies me scares 😲

Could someone explain to me how NE got so much money πŸ€”
Screw Arjun on the side does she have another honey πŸ€”
I thought all her money would be tied up in a trust fund
Who in their right mind would give an 18-year old all that money to spend?

Maaneet's little airport sojourn worked in fits and starts
It was interesting but only in parts
Liked the part where Geet has a flashback
Maan reminding her that he is her present was a nice touch

The old couple incident was a little confusing
Maaneet journey I hope is now entertaining
But this I will say because it is true
everyone thinks the stalker is Dev
If you want the suspense to stay
If this track you want to save
Start thinking of making another person the stalker
Because for this track to work, the identity is the kicker. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 )
and 
 henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge 
to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!  

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Res~

Jhan..
🀣🀣🀣   so tru.. tohπŸ‘πŸΌ

Honeymoon!😍 hopefully without the Moon!🀣

edit : patniiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—

edit 2 :
srry for the Ress.. had a horrible headache yest night n now wrk.
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!

here's my teeny-weeny take

1.There is a difference between making a choice to not work 

and completely getting transformed into someone who doesn't want even her hubby to work...and talking in that way to clients.

I don't understand what this was?

Geet has always stopped herself from answering back to clients- even when provoked..

Just because she's MSK's wife -she can do this??

She's recently married- she's entitled to happiness...

But what's with not letting him work?πŸ˜•

am i over reacting here?

The idea didn't really come out you know...

2.Annie is the new boss haan! 
Sahi hai- I like it..till now

3.Will uncle-aunty become helpers in need for maan and Geet...??

4.Will maneet travel in a different ishtyle?
Is it okay for Geet?

5.I liked that the airport loop got closed :))

I felt a bit out of loop today-maybe it's just me...

But I have nothing more to say for today so please bear with me :))

Love to all

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know when I can write a detailed analysis, but I have to get these off my chest -

Maan and Geet are very good together. We love seeing them on screen and enjoy their nok joks. Having said that, it is important for you to know that we enjoy their nok joks because they are normally consistent with their characters. And there is a very thin line between good humor and stupidity. We don't enjoy stupidity. Along with their love for each other, we also love them for who they are. The simple fact that they are married today should not change who they are. You are changing their basic characteristics. Please dont. Here are some stuff I jotted down just from today's episode. And today I also have a couple of pointers about NES and NEB. Haan !

1. Geet not coming to office because of responsibilities πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Less than 4 months ago, Geet experienced a traumatic tragedy which changed the course of her life. It takes more than a rich husband to overcome such traumas. She has the support of her love, but should she therefore forget her individuality? Why? She has to be independent and continue to work. Please make sure she does. Today's women are capable of handling work and home equally well. Daadima has done it. So can Geet.
2. Anne buying Arjun's company? Are you kidding me? At least one conversation between Maan and Anne, or Anne and daadi where she asks them for money was necessary. Please do show it at least in retrospect and don't leave it to anyone's imagination. I want to know how NES got the money to buy the company.
3. Some of you may not agree with me here, but Office staff saying good morning Maam as Geet enters, I don't like it. They all knew her from before. Like Pinki, they could just call her Geet. It was different if she worked there and was promoted or something. Maam simply because she is boss's wife πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
4. Geet trying to distract Maan when he is working? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ first let us begin with why did Geet stay back at work after lunch? She has responsibilities. doesn't she? She knows Maan's dedication to his work. Understandable, they are newly weds and she wants him to spend time with her. But talking that way to clients. Not done. She has always been more sensible than that. Why change that now?
5. Maan Singh Khurana is a man of principles. he loves his wife to bits. But does that mean he should start compromising on his other responsibilities and priorities? He should still be that professional and authoratative person at work. Don't mess with and destory character consistencies in your attempt to give us nok jhoks.
6. I always thought that Arjun was the owner of this event management company. Didn't NT mention that earlier. Hame pata hai ki aapne yeh company khareed li hai. So what is this about Arjun not being the owner now?
7. Geet's mentioning of how so many wifes will be waiting for their husbands, kids for their dads, and mom's for their sons. Why? Doesnt KC have any women working there? what about husbands waiting for wife's, kids waiting for their moms, and mom's for their daughters? Why was there no reference to that? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
8. I don't like and appreciate the attitude of KC employees who think they should only work if MSK is around. Anne comes to work and everyone wants to have fun? Why? Isn't there any work? I would expect Adi to be a little more responsible than this. Please don;t mess with characters in your attempt to give some funny scenes.
9. ANNE SITS ON MSK'S CHAIR? HOW DARE SHE. 😑
10. One day Anne is dying scared of Arjun. Today she is playing games with him. What if he goes and tells Maan or daadima about his one night stance with her now? Why isn't she scared anymore?

My God, this is as good as analysis. I don't even know if I can write any more.
Final note to CV's - Remember, Ghajani mode mein aap log operate karte ho. Not us 🀣

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Wasn't Arjun supposes to bankrupt Maan? It seem Arjun himself now on his way to be bankrupted πŸ˜†

I don't know what happen to Geet, I miss the inoccent, the shy and hard worker Geet, I like the office scenes, but they way don't convince me, it seems both like out of characters.........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
NE proved she is MSK sister......... If you are mad at your lover post break up........ Buy the company they work at and harrass them.......

What is with Geet? What responsibility does she claim to have?All she has been doing is eat , sleep and play dress up. 

What happened to her work ethics........ This Geet seems to be her evil clone who is disturbing her husband at work.......

Edited............

7 September 1968……. The day when a few like minded women, thoroughly vexed with "instruments of torture", wanted to show their empowerment and burnt their bras bringing in a new era of female-liberation.

After watching today's episode , I am very upset to see how the Creative's have thoroughly butchered the characters of Maan and Geet today. They were shown to be dedicated towards their work. How can such basic character trait go up for a toss? Their antics were totally regressive today.

Some of the things that peeved me today:

1.     Why is Geet shown in only Grihasthini avatar? I thought Geet's character was sketched to be a beacon of light for women. A woman of substance with a character, an amalgam of traditional and modern outlook.

2.     I can understand that she would take a break immediately following her wedding, but did she forget basic work place etiquette….. She has displayed such a bad precedence to the employees as the owner of the company. Barging into the MD's cabin, talking rubbish with a client ……… Not done at all. The only explanation I can find is Geet has been replaced with an evil clone (Rajinikant Robot Version 2.0).

3.     Isn't she pregnant and eating for two? Why is she starving herself and waiting to eat late lateef hubby? That's a strict no no for pregnant women especially who is in the high risk category.

I did not understand their reluctance in going to Shimla…… They can book two rooms to avoid temptation. The only logic which made sense is, it was a therapy session for Geet to face her trauma at the airport. This scene was the only one worth watching today. Devil Dev in the flashbacks looks good. I think it is an indication of Devil Dev's return.(fingers crossed)

It was so sweet to see Maan looking forward to becoming old with Geet.

Shimla is 300km from Delhi. I hope they travel by their jeep. I miss Maan driving his rugged jeep.

Kanjoor Khurana saved himself some money as he did not have to buy some ugly furniture for granny at Shimla.

Don't KC employees work for MSk. Why are they buying shares for NE without MSK's knowledge? I guess she sold her Khandani pearl set to buy the 51% shares.

I am looking forward for a change to the AA track. Maneet  lovey dovey avatar was totally OTT today.

Edited by kadydeep - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Has the stalker kidnapped our Geet and replaced her with someone? For frankly I did not get what the office scene was supposed to convey.  Has Geet given up her job at KC because she is now Mrs.K or is she on leave for sometime? If she is on leave, then is it to enjoy the first flush of a new bride or because of her health condition?  So she is on temporary or permanent reprieve from KC. Does that mean that her husband has to be the antidote to her boredom? I don't recognise this Geet who goes about distracting her husband from his work and lying to his clients. The last time I saw her, she was the only conscientiously working employee of KC other than Adi.  In fact it was Maan who was the stalker and bully.  Does marriage reverse roles?  Barring the cute 'feeding each other' scene, did not enjoy the rest of the office scene much. It seemed a bit OTT and illogical.  

(To be continued)
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
No two ways about it. I did not find Geet cute in the office today. She was outright irritating. She has worked in that office; she should still be working. Then how can she be such a jerk about work? What exactly are her post-marital responsibilities that she is not joining the office? Khuranas don't have 100s of relatives at home wanting to spend time with the new bride. The servants of the house seem capable and reliable enough to run the household. I am sure Khuranas do not expect their bahu to be cooking for everyone all the time.

After today, her health and enjoying post-marriage life etc. etc. do not hold. She obviously has nothing to do at home and is getting bored. And she is fit enough to go to Shimla, to go to the office with lunch, to cook and supposedly to carry out some increased responsibilities post-marriage.

So please, get this back on track. Let Geet join the office and let them run the business together.

Fine she has found the love of her life in Maan and he will never abandon her. But that does not mean she forgets all that she has learned about life, independence and achieving success with hard work in last few months. She may not have been brought up as a career-focussed girl. But now she has seen life and she must understand the importance of being independent and having a career. Just giving up something she worked so hard on is such a wrong message. Love and professional development are not mutually exclusive.

So please, chuck this home maker avatar of hers, which is not cute at all. It's almost insulting to the character we have come to love. And get her back to the office. πŸ˜‘

Her airport trauma. Well I liked it simply because I had envisioned something like this when they did not show it! πŸ˜† That is their NE Manali plane journey. Here is the OS I had written then - "Overcoming Airport Trauma". 

The dream of growing old together, still loving each other and knowing each other very well was sweet. πŸ˜ And so was Maan's willingness to wait since he now has Geet's company. That has a realistic touch to it. Somehow doing things together always makes even the most boring things bearable and interesting.

Annie is Maan's sister at least in this department. Buying Arjun's company. 🀣 So, CVs are not giving up on their track yet. Forget the logic of how she managed to buy the company, how as an eighteen year old is going to run it and all. I guess business logic is not going to be ever present in this show. But if they are hell bent on continuing their story, I am glad that at least she has give up on her despo avatar. The gift box with ghass was a good one. πŸ˜† By itself it was a funny scene and quite in-your-face for Arjun. Let's see if further track is handled better than the IP one. πŸ˜Š

Let's see what awaits Maneet in Shimla. Not Annie or Arjun at least for the time being. But when they come back, can we have Geet joining her office please  and sharing some of her overworked hubby's responsibilities? πŸ˜‘ I think Maan should try to hire a new secretary now. Then Geet will come running back to the office. πŸ˜†
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res

----
First Devils
Happy Rose day

Office Taless- Tiffin Scene was cuteeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ ..Kurri doing time pass aka Khurana Constructions breakdown..Typical Geet Drama Queen πŸ€£Bluffing the client from London..Geet tht was ma daddy how dare you do tht..He ain;t gonna sign any contracts with MSK now..Alliancee Over😑and she said: "Good NIght" Geet when its evening in India its afternoon in LondonπŸ˜†

-Geet Madam If you are on Maternity Leave,let ur hubby work..or he will be kangaal in some days..His Kanjoosi won't help either..πŸ˜†He dosn't work much anyway..if you are theree he wil start his roamnce..Today was Chamaatkaar he was working when u were present and you were disturbing himπŸ˜† 

-OMG Poor Daadi..I knew it Geet is gonna be an unadarsh bahu..she is making poor daadi do all the packing πŸ˜†ok she did help l8r but only after she was toldπŸ˜†

The Best way to Forget Bad Memories is to phase them⭐️Loevd the quote and well applied for this situationπŸ˜ƒ

wHAT THE.....An 18 year old immature gal flies from an unknown planet to delhi..
She doesn't have to go back to study to college bcos?
She can randomly wake up and buy shares of a huge company?
and she knws no ABC of Buziness..and she apparently is the MD now..Good Luck to that Companyy...
-Gurti SBB OMG me loved it both were hilariouss...this iz how real Maan&Geet are..Geet is only interested in making his brother happy and Maan is only interested in doing social service..Tieing rakhis to all galss, dropping them homee..waah ki jodi hai🀣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago