KMH2- 7th February 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
7th February Written Update

The episode starts with Tayiji and bua taking sankit down stairs and bua tells him to meet naina. Sankit goes to bua and asks here if she's the one that ran away once and the one you said to stay away from and Tayiji says yea but now im telling you. Sankit goes to Naina and sits next to her and then bua and tayiji leave and look at them from behind a pillar. Naina then tells sankit that she got a tatoo done on her body. Then Naina holds his hand and says that no one is here expect us and sankit tells her that her eyes remind him of someone and Naina asks who. Sankit tells her that i'll have to look more closely and they both keep coming close. Bua and Tayiji see this and get happy and tayiji says yes. Then sankit sees simi coming and he tells naina that it remind him of his sister. Then he tells bua loudly so simi can hear to not make him meet such girls and that he has no interest.

Raj asks Arohi why is she stealing and arohi says this is my husband's room so this side is mine too so im taking something without taking his permission but not stealing. Raj says that i have a question and arohi says that your mind has nothing else expect questions and then goes and sits on the bed and says dont ask me anymore questions. Arohi then gives him a photo of one of arjun's EX and Raj says that the girl is nice. Arohi tells him that a kid like this can be arjun's and then tells him to be quiet and not say anything untill he sees a picture of his mom. After few minutes raj ask her where is the wash room and goes inside.

Arjun comes into the room and arohi thinks it's raj and tells him to sit down quietly and say which one is his mom. Arohi starts to give arjun pictures after commenting on all of the and comparing herself to them. Then she says that this girls dont deserve to have a picture taken with arjun and then says that i know he's my enemy but there should be atleast one picture of us. Then she turns around saying that i should go ask him right and she sees Arjun. Arohi says raj was looking for his mom's photo and then says that i wanted to tell you something. Arjun says that i came to say something and arohi asks what. Arjun tells her what were you going to say. Arjun says that we should get a picture taken together and arohi says how dare you. Arjun says im sorry and is about to leave but arohi gets up and says since your saying soo much we should get a picture taken. Arjun then says that i'll take an appointment with the photographer and takes the pictures away from her.

Arohi comes downstairs and sees Kumud eating the bars and thinks that keep eating and get fat. Then Arohi goes down and tells Kumud to move a little far so she can see herself better. Kumud calls her ill-mannered and that i didnt know your parents didnt teach you anything. Arohi says im sorry i didnt know that your old now after all your raj's grandmother. Kumud tells her to laugh as much as she wantes and that very soon i'll kick both of you out. Then kumud says that its 4 time for my beauty treatment and arohi thinks Oh no shefali was going to come at 4. Then she wonders where to hide Raj and starts to call him but he doesnt answer untill she calls his role #. Raj says sorry i was hiding frogs in father's shoes that's why i got late. Arohi says that do you know how to play hide and seek and raj says that i'll hide in such a place that no one will find me. Arohi counts and while doing that she starts to put raj's stuff away. Shefali comes there and asks her what's all this and arohi says that all this is mine. Shefali says that are you sure there isnt a neighbor's kid. Arohi says yea neighbor's kid and arohi says why are you asking there is no kids. Arjun starts to laugh and he tells shefali that he has a surprise for her and tells her to wait he'll be right back. After arjun leaves arohi tells shefali to tell her what she came here for and leave. Shefali tell her about the get together of the school that they went to. Arohi then says okay now go and she says that arjun was going to show me something and arohi says you know arjun no and says now leave and she goes.

Raj asks Arjun why did he hide him and arjun says just like that and then says now you can go to mom. Raj runs and arjun thinks that i didnt insult you in front of your bestfriend because i'll insult you in your reunion. You want them to know how HOTT you are so lets see how they feel after meeting your husband and son.

Kartar is walking here and there and arohi's mom asks whats wrong and Kartar sasy that she's fighting with soo many over there and we cant do anything. Kartar gets a call from the womens right person and kartar tell her to come with him to Rudra's house and see what they are doing to my granddaughter.

Arjun enters his room and sees that its all Pink and he gets very angry. Then Arohi brings raj and tells arjun that he'll sleep here and then Arohi trys to take softy ahluwaila. Arjun asks her what is she doing and arohi says im trying to make Raj fall asleep with softy. Then arohi says who's going to talk to you when you dont even wear full clothes. Arjun says that this is my room and you should have tho of that when you painted this room. Then Arjun says if this softy comes on my side then you watch what i do to softy. Then beji comes there and tells them to be ready tomorrow since the photographer is coming. beji then tells them that if you guys fight in front of my friend then no one worse then me. Arjun and arohi try to say something but beji says that quiet and its my order. After beji leaves arohi asks arjun if you ever took a portrait and arohi says now we'll have to fake smile.

NO PRECAP

I hope you guys like it.... im loving this new track a lot especially Raj and softy are the cutiest....
Please do press the LIKE button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha!

Arjun, you naughty husband!

Loved the episode.

Wondering how fat Kumud will grow.

Thanks Rosh.
cloud.9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnx for update ðŸ˜Š

ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks nice episodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Loved the episode.
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update :)
Omg i cant wait for the photoshoot.
Lol kumud.. khati raho! 😆
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
😊Thank you soooo much for the written update !!!!!!!!!
😊Honestly I would be soo lost if it werent for the updates since I dont know the language hehe😳
Omg I can wait for the photo shoot~ its gonna be intense and passionate😊
Oh oh and i adore cutie pie raj ðŸ˜ƒ
kmhlover4 thumbnail
WOW!! Dat might have tuk u alot of tym to ryt ...thnxx
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH 4 THE UPDATE........LOVED TODAY'S EPI TOOOO.....
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update...