deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The scene opens with Jassi, Armaan and Nandu visiting Singapore. Jassi and Nandu are having a blast but not Armaan. While Jassi and Nandu know every trademark of Singapore Armaan is amazed at the fact because he has been to Singapore so many times but never bothered to really know it. Nandu says that they do their homework wherever they go whether it is Singapore or Sitapore. Nandu then ask Armaan to take their photographs. Armaan does it without complaining. Then Jassi takes Nandu and Armaan photographs. She wishes then that they would get along, as Nandu is her best friend while Armaan is Mr perfect in her life. Then Nandu suggest that he will take Armaan and Jassi photograph. Jassi refuse saying that they need to make a plan for the fashion. Armaan then tell Jassi that it will only take a sec. Jassi goes and stand far away from Armaan. Armaan ask her to come close. Jassi blushes. Then he say that something is missing and then he hands jassi phool ka haar (what do you call it English I can't remember) He puts one on Jassi and Jassi is about to put it on him then she wakes up and realize it was just a dream. Any way Armaan and Jassi were about to take their photographs when Armaan mobile rings. He excuses himself and Jassi looks disappointed. It is Yana on the mobile. She tells him that she can't meet him today as she has an appointment with her Dentist. Armaan insist he wants to meet her today. Yana refuses and tells him that she will meet him tomorrow in SENTOSA.

The next day in Sentosa Jassi and Nandu are staring at Armaan who is pacing aound on the floor .Jassi tells Nandu that Armaan sir is really looking worried. Nandu say that he is just having a hell of a time because he had to bring them along with him. Jassi gets angry and explain Nandu that this client is very important for Gulmohur. Then walks in Yana. She is looking very stunning. Nandu and Armaan both stare at her. Armaan goes to Yana to hug her but she just shakes hand with him. Nandu and Jassi then go toward Yana and Armaan. Nandu introduces himself to Yana. Nandu tells Yana that there are two beautiful things now -her and the island. Yana agrees with him. He is about to tell her that he is the finance manger of Kohinoor when Armaan cuts in and say that kohi in ko pagal kehta hai and kohi inko fiance manager kehta hai. (Some people call him mad while some call him finance manager) Nandu gets back on Armaan by introducing Jassi saying "This is Jasmeet walia jo dhoop te companies ko bachati hai (she saves companies from drowning). Yana is pleased to meet both of them. She especially finds Nandu very funny. Infact the whole time her attention is on Nandu and not Armaan. The troop then goes to a sea world. Yana wants to be with Nandu while Armaan doesn't want  to be stuck with Jassi. Then Yana sends Armaan and Nandu to get her a drink, as she is thirsty.

Meanwhile in Gulmhur Raj is deciding which model will like him the best. Aryan and Malika walk in to his office. Malika asks for the same client number. Raj looks confused and says that he will ask Armaan. Aryan say that he shouldn't bothered as they can also call Armaan. Malika is looking annoyed. After they leave Raj decide to call Armaan to warn him

In sea world Yana asks Jassi if Nandu is her boyfriend. Jassi says no and also add she doesn't have a boyfriend. Yana believes that money and looks are they only way to get to a man's heart. She adds that she keeps going to beauty treatment just so she can look beautiful. By the way Yana is very confident about her beauty but not in the showing off way. Jassi disagrees with Yana but keeps her opinion to herself. Armaan and Nandu are back & looking angry, as they can't stand each other. And suddenly Yana mobile rings. She has to go as she is in a big hurry. Armaan tries to stop her but no use. He becomes boiling mad. Jassi tries to console him and he tells her to get out. Jassi is hurt and surprised. Nandu is on fire when he sees the way Armaan treated Jassi. They go to a dolphin show. And all three stands apart.

Nandu can't take it any longer and goes and tell Armaan that they are leaving tomorrow. He tells Armaan that Jassi was just trying to help him. He can't stand Armaan insult and he won't be insulted in a foreign country and that at least he can live in dignity in his own country. Nandu also tells armaan that he is not going to marry Yana he was just trying to impress her so she can become a client of Gulomhur.Armaan can't believe Nandu's guts.Nandu leaves ad then Raj call comes. Armaan tell him his problems. Raj advises him that he needs to keep jassi happy until he can impress yana. Because if he impresses yana then he won't have to keep Jassi as Yana can give him orders that will repay his debt to kohinoor. And then Raj tells him about Malika. Armaan tells him get a new SIM card and just disguise his voice and act. Raj tells him that most of the time he feels more like an actor in a drama club.They finish talking

Armaan decides to follow Raj advice. He goes and gives an ice cream to Jassi and Nandu and tries to make up with them. He shows them new places. When they are on a double Decker bus Jassi notice a worried look on Armaan face. She asks him the reason of his worries. Armaan says that he can't tell. He then apologies for taking out his anger on her.  He tells her that he is about to tell the biggest secret of his life to her. That he doesn't love Malika and their relationship is on the rocks. Jassi stares at him with shock.

written by
deadly

Edited by vbhatter - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keepitreal thumbnail

Excellent update Deadly....

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi Deadly,

Welcome back. Thanks for the updates. How did your exams go? Are you done? enjoying your holidays:-)). I wish I could go back to school where all you worry about is if you will pass the exam or not.

regards,

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting this. The ending definitely leaves you wanting for more.

vijay thumbnail

Singapore is a nice place to visit. You will see so many new hair styles and hair colors.

I missed the IIFA awards by 5 days as I had to cut short my trip due to work pressure and now feeling really bad that i also missed the chance to see Jassi in Singapore. I have met her at the Book Fair (Calcutta). 

By the way Sentosa is the exciting resort island, where you can experience the Underwater World, a 19th century fortress, a butterfuly park and many other attractions! Not to miss the beach (a delight to the eyes) Vijay BhatterVijay Bhatter😉

Visit Little India and fill your senses with the familiar sights, sounds and smells of home. From flower garland and Kashmiri silk saris to cheap electronic goods at Mustafa Center (Serangoon Road), Little India captivates shoppers with its large variety and low prices.

A piece of advice that the police are in plain clothes so do not even think of littering around else it would cost you $2000 only. 😊

and yeah.. Singapore Changi Airport is one of the best and biggest airports in Asia (if not in the world).

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter ðŸ˜Š

Edited by vbhatter - 19 years ago
kanchi thumbnail

Hey,

Did Diya and Tony got whole bunch of Money (US $) to promote Singapore or wht? they are showing More Singapore than Jassi.

Now now this is not fair.This serial is about Jassi not Singapore Or are they planning to switch the name of serial to

Singapore Jaise koin Nahi???

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
KK_lassi thumbnail

If the trip to Singapore is just to meet Yana then what official  work is jassi doing there for  which Armaan  brought her on cost of Nandu?

1}Yup jassi is there to ask Armaan sir the reason why is he upset due to which Armaan sir gets more angry.

2} jassi is there in Singapore to let the jassi lovers dream that could Singapore change Armaan's attitude towards jassi.

3}Also Jassi is there in Singapore to Promote Singapore like "HumTum"  as  said by Kanchi.

Also whether Gulmoher is now under court trials or if Kohinoor is the owner of Gulmoher , It is true that we viewers  are paying for their expenses by just watching them with keen interest!

deadly thumbnail
The show is definetly going down the drain.But even though I don't like the plot lately I still watch it like total fool.
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi Deadly,

What will happen to us if you don't watch the episodes?  I am afraid that since you have started updating you have no way out but to watch the serial now😛 What do you say?😉

Also, I feel Jassi deserves the treatment Armaan is giving her(I am thinking of the scene where Armaan shouts at Jassi) for having left Purab and gone back to Gulmohar. Is it only me or is Jassi's " Armaan sir Armaan sir" getting on anyone's nerves these days?

regards

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
deadly thumbnail
I love writing so it really doesn't matter what I am writing. So I love doing the update. Any way I hope purab comes back. I really like that guy.