Tiggy Siggys *new pg 141 - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG nice banner, just checked out ur update on Pg. 54. The banner is so adorable<3 The monaya and ananya stuff is so cute, even I watch the show Nayva, it is really addicting, and they are also one of my favourite couples:) The icons were awesome and I loved the last siggy the most of Anant and Navya. Keep making more, you've improved so much<3
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Mitali...

fab work tanzeel

everythings just perfect
do make more

thank you sooo much yar
im glad u loved it
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayeshaa-

OMG nice banner, just checked out ur update on Pg. 54. The banner is so adorable<3 The monaya and ananya stuff is so cute, even I watch the show Nayva, it is really addicting, and they are also one of my favourite couples:) The icons were awesome and I loved the last siggy the most of Anant and Navya. Keep making more, you've improved so much<3

hey ayesho 🤗 im so gla to see u on IF again yar i know yar Navya is the first show i liked after mjht and now IPPKND as well
thanks so much

love
tanzeel
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
thank you sooo much
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutekins

OMG tanzeel

awesome work
loved the icons
MOHIT looks so cute
thanx a ton for the pm

-kinjal

hy knjal
thnk you so much
am glad u liked them
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Hey guys finally I am here with another update... I know it has been like forever since I have updated but the thing is in a week I am having exams and am to busy to update anything but I had made so many siggies over the time when ever I had free time that I started to lose some 😆 so i thought i post the rest before i lose them all so here I am with a update which for once is not little lols

TIGGY SIGGYS
Well here is a bunch of stuff I did long ago but never really posted..i was just experimenting with these it didnt really work out for some reason my bollywood siggies never work out🤔

Ok ok so I am sure you have hered of Sanaya's new show😃 which I watch only causs of her😆 so i tried siggies for it i dont know how they turned out🤔

scrowl down for more...

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Well here is no way I can forget MJHT or SAJAN or MONAYA😳😆😉 s here are some more of my work this ismy favorite sections😃

I have not done any mayur stuff for sooo long I minda miss their cute fights😳lols

My favorite SAJAN/ MONAYA😍

i made 2 coloring of this one😳one is light the other is dark 😆

and here is this thing i did causs i was bored😆

The ruler of my heart😍...
Mohit Mohit
he's the man
if he can't rule it
no one can 😳 ( lols poetry right there😆 )

I miss this show every day of my life❤️
(guys light or dark? im unable to decide😕)

and this i just did today as it came today😆 
they are so cute i love them❤️

The End!
I think thats all the stuff I had I might find some later on that I did not see right now I seriously have to many pics saved o my lappy so it gets confusing
anyways i hoped u like these😳 do leave ur comments i wanna know how they turned out😃

love tanzeel😛

Edited by hiiiiiiiiiii - 12 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail

lovely 😳

Tani😛😳 
you rocks ⭐️👏⭐️👏 wow👏⭐️ 
Thanx for sharing sweety😃⭐️
Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Leve thumbnail

heyyy tanzeee these are AWESOME!! 😛

its amazing how even u do theseee and the sayings are AWESOMEEE 😃😆great job and keeep doing this magnificent worksss <3 <3 <3 😛
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Preet.

heyyy tanzeee these are AWESOME!! 😛

its amazing how even u do theseee and the sayings are AWESOMEEE 😃😆great job and keeep doing this magnificent worksss <3 <3 <3 😛

hey preet thank you sooo much😃
am glad you love them aww thank you i always trouble thinking of saying to put so im glad u liked them😳
love
tanzeel