SuAsh OS ( from last friday )

misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok gals, I am glad to tell u that i wrote a OS !!!
It's AKBA's first OS, I hope it's the first of a long list !!!
As it's a OS, the story will b a bit rushed.....Hope u will like it and please forgive any mistake concerning my english....😳

The OS starts with Friday's last scene: Akash and Sumeda are on the terrace, there is a bonfire in the middle....

Sumeda is stunned....it was such a beautiful place....She didn't know what to say....Strangely, contradictory  emotions came off this place: it was dark but attracting at the same time, it was mysterious but seemed safe, there was some kind of sadness but with a touch of magic'Sumeda just couldn't resist'She started walking slowly, looking into the sky'.

Jaise hi chand aur taare raat ka saath dete han waise hi aap ne humara saath dia'

She turned toward the bonfire and walked aroud deeply lost into it'

Jaise hi andere me aag ki roshni se hosla milta hai waise hi aap ne hume hosla dia'

Akash was lost in suemda's contemplation when she looked at him...He didn't react...

S: Akash ji aap humari baat sun b rahe han ya nahi ? Akash was still silent...
S: Akash ji...She goes toward him and says hum kuch ke rahe han...hum itni pyari baatein kar rahe han aur aap han k sun hi nahi rahe.
A:Haan...Haan kya k rahi thi tum ?
S: hum nahi bataen ge aapko !
A:Sorry wo...me...actually me....han !!! Me soch raha tha k kiun na aaj hum yahan par hi khana kahe ?
S: Hey...that's a great idea ! Kitna maza ae ga na...par..
A: par kia ?
S:hum khahen ge kya? Na aap ko khana banahna ata hai na hume....
A: Haan...Me kuch sochta hun ruko.....

There is a silence, Sumeda is looking at Akash  with hope while akash is thinking'Suddenly sumeda felt something looking at him like that'but she didn't' pat much attention'

S: jaldi kijye na.....warna aap ke sochte sochte puri raat beet jaye gi...aur pir aap to DM han na to to ideas to aap k dimaag me twing kar k ani chaye han na...
A: Lo a gaya...
Sumeda innocently asks: Kya ?
Akash  laugh and replies: Idea !
S: Aap bi na...chale jaldi se bataye...
A: Tum parathe jalati ho
Sumeda cuts him and looks idar udar : Han han bar bar yaad dilane ki zaroorat nahi hai....
A: Sumeda....meri puri baat to suno ! Tum parathe jalati ho to me extra salt ka expert hun....
S: Han to ?
A: To hum aise karte han k khana mil kar khana banate han...aise hum ek dusre ko complete kar...and he stops realising what he said....But sumeda didn't seem to realise it as she happily replied: Han ye theek rahe ga...to chalen ?
Akash smiled at her innocence and said: Han Chalo

Scene shifts to the kitchen.

A:Pele ye decide karo k khana kya hai.
S:Hmmm....hm makai ki roti k saath murghi ka salan kahen ge'
A:hmm ok....murghi freezer me hai phele uske chote chote pieces karne honge.He took the murghi and grab a knife.
Sumeda hides behind hime and looks at the murghi above akash's shoulder: what ? Nahi nahi nahi hum nahi haath lagaen ge.....
Akash laugh: tumara ki khayal murghi kaise banti hai....
S: Dekho kis tara muje gur rahi hai'
Akash turned his face and stopped, they were only a few inches between them, they could hear each other breath.

(Geet song's mahi ve mahi is playing on the BG ^^ this song really suits theses conditions πŸ˜†  )

Akash regain his sense, turned his face and keep cutting the murghi as if nothing happened.Sumeda moved off and thinks:Jab b hum Akash ji k kareeb hote han to kuch na kuch ajeeb hota hai...hume unse dur rehna chaye....
Akash thinks:Sumeda...please mere itne kareeb maat ao k muje tumari adat par jae'
He finish cutting the murghi and goes to cook it.When he steped toward Sumeda she moved back and said: Humare kareeb mat ana'

Akash says to himself:Isse kaise pata chala ?
S: Kya ? Kya pata chala ?
A: Kuch nahi....chalo ab isse pakaen, with that he took another step toward sumeda.
S: Hum ne kaha na humare kareeb mat aye !
Akash asked: Kyu ? Kya hua ? Tume choot ki bimari hai ?
S: Kya ? Choot ki bimari ?! Nahi ! Bus hum ne kaha na...aap humare kareeb nahi aenge...
A: Are lekin kyu ?
Sumeda looks down and says : Wo na....jab b aap humare kareeb hote han na.....kuch na kuch ajeeb ho jata hai....iss lye....
A: looks at her and smile: Acha theek hai....jaise tumari marzi.Acha aise karo tum rotian banalo....aur please jalana nahi !
S: haan haan theek hai hum karlen ge.

She started preparing the rotian'it was the last one when she screamed, Akash rushed toward her and worriedly asks what happened.

S: Jal gahi !
A: Phir se jaladi ! Mene kaha ta dyan rakna !
Sumeda beats his shoulder and angrily says : Roti nahi ! Meri ongli'par aap ko kya ! Aap ko apni rotion ki pari huui hai !!!
Akash cuts her and starts looking at her hand.....Sumeda couldn't keep herself from thinking that he was so cute like that.
Akash asked :kahan hai ? Snatching her out of her thoughts.
S: wo jalne se pele hi hum ne hata li...

Akash looks at her and laugh.

S:Humari ongli jalne wali thi aur aap has rahe han......sochye zara agar humari ongli jal jati to humara haath kitna bura lagta.....aur aap ko to pata hi hai aaj kaal ke zamane me rishte wale larki ki sundarta hi dekkte han.....phir humari shaadi kabhi na hoti'hume to gaye the na kam se twing karke.

Akash had stopped to laugh and was totally lost in her words.Sumeda noticed that he wasn't listening to her : Phir kahan ko gaye han'ek to hume aapki iss bimari ne bar tang kya hua hai ! She suddenly notice her closness and says .....aur hum ne kaha na hum se door rahye !
Akash cuts her and says : chalo terrace par chale.....he knew he was attracted by her and the less he would think about her the better it would be.

Scene shifts to the terrace, they sits in front of the fire and started to eat in silence.Akash didn't want to speak as he knew if he continue like that, he will b used to her.

Sumeda is thinking: lagata hai hume hi kuch karna pare ga....She snatched Akash....roti and laugh, akash didn't react and took another one.

Sumeda says to herself: Are ye akash ji ko kya ho gaya ?....chalo dekte han k kab tak nahi react karte !

She snatched the other roti but this time Akash yelled at her : Ye kya batamizi hai !!!
Sumeda is shocked and had tears in her eyes : Wo hum....hum to sirf mazak kar rahe te...so...sorry and looked away...

Akash realised what he did....he stood up and turned his back to sumeda: Sumeda....muje dar lagta hai....muje dar lagta hai k kahi muje tumari adaat na par jae..... tumare bade papa k ilawa koi mere itne kareeb nahi aya....muje dar lagta hai kahin tum mere itne kareeb a kar bohot dur na chali jao...

Sumeda realised the deepness of his words....but couldn't say anything as even herself hadn't any idea about her future....She just goes toward him and says: humari zindagi aap ki hi to dihi hui hai.....aap bohot ache han....and she huged him.

Ends !!!

Hope you liked it girls 😳
Tell me what do you think !
Edited by misssmily - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful .   Lovely  ,  So  expressive ..  I  was  engrossed while going though it , as if   we  are  watching  the show .. Thanks .  Please  activate this forum more vigrously to  get support for this lovely  show  from  other  members .

πŸ‘πŸΌ     πŸ‘
lovesuash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ohhhhhhhh!thanks a lotttt smiley.U have made my day.tumne itna achcha likha hai ki main iski jitni tarif karu wo kam hogi.keep it up.THANKS AGAIN.
misssmily thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss8080

Wonderful .   Lovely  ,  So  expressive ..  I  was  engrossed while going though it , as if   we  are  watching  the show .. Thanks .  Please  activate this forum more vigrously to  get support for this lovely  show  from  other  members .

πŸ‘πŸΌ     πŸ‘

Thx u ! am glad u like it 😳...
ya am doing my best to keep this forum active don't worry !
misssmily thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesuash

ohhhhhhhh!thanks a lotttt smiley.U have made my day.tumne itna achcha likha hai ki main iski jitni tarif karu wo kam hogi.keep it up.THANKS AGAIN.

Thx a lot dear ! gald u liked it 😳....
by the way my name is Zubi 😊
lovesuash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ZUBI,CAN U GIVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT WO CHASKAMETER!PREVIOUS WEEK AKBA KA RATING THA 46.yeh week mein 49 ho gaya.yeh to detoriate hota ja raha hai.yeh kis basis par rating dete hai?
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Smily..too good yaarπŸ‘.  I felt like i was reading the update for next episode...

This line blows my mind...."Jaise hi chand aur taare raat ka saath dete han waise hi aap ne humara saath dia"

Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Zubi!! Happy rose day! It was really nice and entertaining. i liked it a lot. Good effort! By the way the chaskameter ranking has fallen further.πŸ˜”
Good job! πŸ˜Š
misssmily thumbnail
Thx u guyz 😳...without readers the writer in nothing !!!
misssmily thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesuash

ZUBI,CAN U GIVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT WO CHASKAMETER!PREVIOUS WEEK AKBA KA RATING THA 46.yeh week mein 49 ho gaya.yeh to detoriate hota ja raha hai.yeh kis basis par rating dete hai?

Ya dear i noticed 😭 ... but hum hope nahi hare ge !
Here is a link wich explain chaskameter functioning...but i dnt have more info...