Tanu weds Hinu - Episode 1- Jab We Met :)

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Tanu weds Hinu

Hello family πŸ€—

Yes me is besharam enough to actually post a topic for my own shadi 😳
kya karein ,karna padhta hai boss ...kyuki jab pyar kiya to shadi karne se darna kyaπŸ˜‰
But this shadi as you can imagine will be zara hatke like our beloved couple AbHer...

Haan toh lets begin the tale with how we met and then kya hua jab we met πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Waise agar apne AbHer ki tarah  miley hote toh instant pyar pakka tha but hum miley Ratlaam ki un galiyon me jahan koi ata jaata nahinπŸ˜‰...

Now lets imagine scenarios of how we could have met AbHer style
matlab think of ways AbHer/ us could have met

Below are some scenarios
Enjoy

See u again in the next episode where we meet the family  :)
(this is a series of episodes taking us up to Valentines day when we hope to tie the knot)

love
Tanu ka Hinu
❀️

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail

Scene one:

Tanu: (singing at the intercollege competition )Jaane kyun log mohabbat kiya karte hain ...

Hinu: in the audience enjoying the song sitting with his best mate maamo P and humming- pyar deewana hota hai mastana hota hai

Maamo P: (distracted by the girl next to Hinu)
oye hoye

hinz thumbnail

Scene two :

Hinu and maamo P at the sabji mandi trying their best to sell aloo gobis. Tanu appears galloping with a khane ka dabba for her maamo B
(btw the scene is set in a gaon)

Hinu : lelo samji hamaar,isme bhara hai hamra pyaar

Tanu: (ignoring Hinu) eee lo maamo bhaiya ,maa ne thare liye rotti bheji hai and kaha hai teme (time) se kha lena tum...

Hinu already lattoo in pehli najar

Maamo P: ha Tanu rakh de mai kha lunga,abhi tu jaa

Tanu : ( wondering why her maamo B's bijness partnerwa is ghooring her)

Jab lub hua....

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hina  πŸ€—.....Lovely idea.......the scenes were awwwwwesome.......can soooo imagine the two of u in them 😍 πŸ˜†.......u know my beti so well.........why did u mention your partner πŸ˜•......missing my beta soooo much 😭.......hope he comes back in time for the wedding........as i always say u are the best πŸ‘πŸΌ......plz continue......love uuuuu....TC 😊

https://www.zsstar.com.au/images/MK17453.jpg
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Super topic honey! ☺️❀️

Trust you to jump guns and take the matter into your own hands..πŸ˜†

But then, hum kare bhi to kya karen, we've been infinitely stck in this situation for so long...πŸ˜”  and the timing is just so right, with V day around the corner and all....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

@Everyone, bring out the story writer in you, and lets weave some FUNtastic  "Jab we met" stories, yeah?πŸ€—
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Scene one:

Tanu: (singing at the intercollege competition )Jaane kyun log mohabbat kiya karte hain ...

Hinu: in the audience enjoying the song sitting with his best mate maamo P and humming- pyar deewana hota hai mastana hota hai

Maamo P: (distracted by the girl next to Hinu)
oye hoye

(Tanu ends the song and walks by Hinu towards Mamo B.. but some random guy  cuts in, and starts talking to her... She's not so interested, but is being polite. Hinu is watching this from a distance, cuts through the crowd and reaches Tanu and Random guy)

Hinu: (Trying to sidetrack the random guy)) Samne yeh kaun aaya dil mein hui hulchul...
                                                     Dekh ke bas ek hi jhalak hogaye hum paagal...

Baatein, mulaquatein humse bhi toh hogee 
                                                      Hum se khulenge, woh aaj nahi to kal....❀️

Tanu: (Full on Nakhras... looking everywhere else but at Hinu)

(Random guy tries to interfere... Hinu neatly cuts him off, continuing with the dance)

Hinu: Rehna hain yahaan to, dono hain jawaan to...
           Bhala door kaise rahenge?
(Tanu tries to go away, Hinu holds back)

Hinu: Maana woh haseen hai, par hum bhi kam nahin hai..
           Woh magroor kaise rahenge....

(Tanu looking all shy and nervous.... batting eyelids...)

(Random guy walking angrily towards Hinu... Mamo B and friends cutting him off πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

Hinu: Aankhon hee aankhon me, baato hee baaton mein
          Kabhie jaan pahachaan hogee πŸ˜‰
          Sun lo ye kahaani, haseenaa yek anajaani
          Kisi din meharabaan hogee..

(Tanu all ☺️  and ❀️)

(Everybody joining in the song, except for Random guy, who's all upset... swears and leaves the party)

Saamne yeh kaun aaya dil mein hui hulchul...

Dekh ke bas ek hi nazar hogaye hum paagal...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBsTtEfyK7Q[/YOUTUBE]
Thinker_Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Scene two :

Hinu and maamo P at the sabji mandi trying their best to sell aloo gobis. Tanu appears galloping with a khane ka dabba for her maamo B
(btw the scene is set in a gaon)

Hinu : lelo samji hamaar,isme bhara hai hamra pyaar

Tanu: (ignoring Hinu) eee lo maamo bhaiya ,maa ne thare liye rotti bheji hai and kaha hai teme (time) se kha lena tum...

Hinu already lattoo in pehli najar

Maamo P: ha Tanu rakh de mai kha lunga,abhi tu jaa

Tanu : ( wondering why her maamo B's bijness partnerwa is ghooring her)

Jab lub hua....

(Mamo B noticing his partner noticing his Tanusistah)

Mamo B: Arre, tu gayi nahi?  Mein kha loonga.. tu ghar chal abhi...

(Pushing Tanu out of the Mandi... giving jealous/intense looks to Hinu Partner)

Tanu: Haan haan jaati hoon.. chillata kyun hain? (looking at Mamo B confused and walking off)

Hina:( looking at Tanu walking off) Arre partner, tu ek minute mandi sambhal, mein abhi aata hoon..

Mamo B:(Suspiciously) Kyun, kahan jaa raha hai?

Hinu: Abbe.. paudhon ko paani pilane ja raha hoon...(He gestures with his pinky fingure)

Mamo B: Theek hai... juldi aajao...

Hinu: (Running off)

Tanu is galloping towards the home, and she sees a flowing river... She decides she needs a bath... (Dont ask... gaon ki kahani hain... )

Hinu spots Tanu getting into the river....

Romantic song follows...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xqDyKAnCC0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hinuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu   😑😑😑😑   how could you jump the gun like this.........and here me, your poor mummyji was thinking up a nice post for meeting Ratna Sambdhanji............😭😭😭😭,   you are too impatient.............won't be surprised if you and Tanu disappear and do the shaadi all on your own without informing anyone...............

This must be Tanu's influence on you.............my beta was not like this before.........though deffo a little crazier than the other LMLM betas............😭   

Carry on with your Ratlam fun...........will do my post 2 days later...........Ratnaji, I am coming to your house on Wednesday maybe...........πŸ˜›   I can't do my post today.......πŸ˜•
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanu  ......Whatttt.....u want us to write a scene 😲......u know i am not as talented as the rest of my jinghaala family.😳......i am very bad at putting my feelings into words πŸ˜•.......well will try because my beti asked.......plz bear with me all of u........taking the help of our favourite song.......

Jab We Met......  Scene  5

Hinu and Tanu are neighbours........as we all know by now Hinu is madly in love with Tanu.❀️......but she is trying to test his love and make him jealous by flirting with other boys in the colony 😑

One day Tanu was walking down the street as usual ignoring Hinu who is following her......this is what Hinu sings for her.......

Kitne bhi tu kar le sitam, has haske sahenge hum
Yeh pyaar na hoga kam sanam teri kasam
Ho, sanam teri kasam, sanam teri kasam
Kitne bhi tu kar le sitam, has haske sahenge hum

Tanu still ignoring him and winking at a random guy passing by.
Hinu burns with jealousy and sings......

Jitna tadpaayegi mujhko, utna hi tadpegi tu bhi
Jo aaj hai aarzoo meri voh kal teri aarzoo hogi
Yeh jhooth nahin sach hai sanam, sanam teri kasam

Tanu tries to look angrily at Hinu but is not able to hide the love in her eyes
from our clever Hinu who sings ......

Nafrat se dekhna pehle andaaz pyaar ka hai yeh
Kuch hai aankhon ka rishta, gussa ikraar ka hai yeh
Bada pyaara hai tera zulam, sanam teri kasam
Kitne bhi tu kar le sitam, has haske sahenge hum - 2

Hinu presents her with a red rose and Tanu blushingly accepts it.❀️..
....finally Ratna ma is all relieved.πŸ˜ƒ....uff so much natak 😑....
..when we all know these two are soooo made for each other.😍..
Yeh pyar kabhi na hoga kam ❀️

How can we forget another made for each other couple.....AbHer 😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjGTvuaG4Tw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

All wrong! Jab We Met did not happen in sabzi mandi or on the road or at Ratlam......it happened at LMLM1 and Yummy's wedding.........πŸ˜ƒ

Scene 1: LMLM1 getting ready in front of mirror with the help of his 3 bros. 😊

LMLM1: Make sure you guys look your best too..........your Yummy bhabhi has a gaggle of yummy looking sisters.........😳

LMLM2: (pricks up his ears) gaggle of yummy saalis........if they are even half of what bhabhi looks like.........mmmm...........πŸ€”

LMLM1: (frowning) 😑  Don't you dare to eye your bhabhi now.......I know you have a roving eye!!

LMLM3: (making peace) 😊  Of course Hinu won't do that......not when there is a gaggle of unmarried yummy girls to look at..........(winks)πŸ˜‰

LMLM4: Yummy gals, eh........I am going to try my luck too......though I'd rather just flirt with all of them!! 😍

LMLM1: (crushing the youngest LMLM's pretensions) Not you, Sam......you are too young......just behave yourself okay?  😑

A voice comes up the stairs........."Are you boys not ready yet? We are getting late......."

LMLM3: Coming mummyji............come on, let us move...........😊

Scene 2:   Baraat arrives at Ratna Cinmeaa's house. A beaming Ratna 😊  welcomes her damaad and sambdhan and invites them in with all ceremony.........when all of a sudden, a girl jumps in front of LMLM1.  πŸ˜•

Tanu: Not so fast......jee ja ji....(emphasizing each syllable)....first you have to cross my palm with silver or gold or even better.....cold hard cash!  😈

LMLM1: (Smiling) come on Saaliji......that is the privilege of my behen Fatima when I take your Yummy sis home.......😊

Tanu: Well, this is our rasm.........you had better do as I say.....(suddenly feels someone staring at her and turns her head to see LMLM2)....err..........I mean.....(starts to stutter) 😲

LMLM1: Well, saaliji....that is my brother...πŸ˜ƒ...(smiling broadly) See, you got your gift! πŸ˜›

LMLM2 winks boldly at Tanu...πŸ˜‰...Tanu gasps and is speechless..😲...Taking advantage of the situation, LMLM1 gently pushes her aside in the direction of his bro and walks in...πŸ˜†...

LMLM2 and Tanu have a long eyelock.....which is suddenly interrupted by Sam who seeing what is happening decides to play spoilsport...πŸ˜•....and Tanu seeing Sam, another LMLM, blushes even more furiously...........☺️☺️

That is where it all began you see.........Mummy knows everything!  🀣🀣

Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago