Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Oye hoye madam jee tiny pic waali pics fir se post kar do na jaldi and uc laga k kahan ho tum abhi?

Yesterday had to attend a wedding and today is Saraswati Puja, meaning it's a busy day plus the laptop will be in the puja along with books!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Di I am sorry to hear your favourite show is ending!!!!

It was better than most serials on air currently!!!!

God knows what the audience want!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arwa72

Alright guys here is a VM in honour of the first page

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH3eguw9PxU[/YOUTUBE]

Very nice VM Arwa...👏👏
Pls send me the download link for it...
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana_dixit

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx?Page=article&sectname=Entertainment - Bollywood&sectid=30&contentid=20110208201102080353042198496347c

Happily ever after

Rajeev Khandelwal married his girlfriend of two years, Manjiri Kamtikar last evening in Jodhpur

A new chapter has begun in Rajeev Khandelwal's life now.

The actor tied the knot last evening with his girlfriend of two years, Manjiri Kamtikar, at Khimsar fort in Jodhpur. The marriage involved family and close friends only. It was an Arya Samaj wedding.

Though the wedding involved only a close-knit group of people, it was a lavishly and tastefully organised. A few of the guests were put up at the Khimsar fort, while others were accommodated at the Sand Dunes Tents.

Post the wedding ceremony a grand party with drinks and dinner was organised. Guests thoroughly enjoyed a sumptuous typically Marvadi meal.

A sangeet ceremony was held on Sunday night, in which Rajeev danced to Bachna ae haseeno. The couple performed together later on their favourite song, Pyaar ki ek kahaani suno.

The Sangeet went on till the wee hours of the morning until it was time to get ready for the big day.

credit goes to Puri_2711

hope this gives closure....

Two pics that show the fun and excitement 
and the solemnity and sacredness 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo everyone for the new fc .

Shaina , job well done . 👏 Though I still have to finish reading the whole fic .

Nearing no 100 .... !Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Daisy Doo 🤗

Happy Birthday . Wishing you loads of happiness and success for the yr ahead .

Long time no C ! Where are you ? Okay yeah we caught up on FB . Lol . Still what's up ?
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Please excuse my horrible posts . I'm working from my mobile and cannot use any feature like graphics , bold etc .

So Rajeev got married ......
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks ashi and vartika for ur wishes :)

and suhana thanx for the pix and teh write up.......

yeah ashi, so he got married.........hmm, nice and good to know that his peronal life is now stable, but still brings us back to the same question, whats with the professional part, the one concerning his career, the one for which we are his fans, whats up with that?

and by the way anyone watching RBO?? how s priyanka doing out there? is she as good as she used to be in her ealier two serials?
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

👏  👏  👏  👏

Fantastic Arwa.....You made good use of all the sad parts of both of them from all their shows...really great...and the song is so apt ....it touches the heart.....

And true....Love Really Hurts More Than Words Can Ever Describe....

Thanks esha 

Yeh I've been experimenting with all their shows to make it more interesting and i guess its working so far. 

I'm glad u found it touchy and yeh really did want to show how much love does hurt