Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

yeah i liked shikha too...but thts not possible..coz she is getting married and leaving the industry too...sad😭

anywyays i am so excited...but also have one doubt....the show being produced by CID makers....and in tht show women have hardly to do...πŸ˜• i hope this show gonna be different..plz i hope thy provide her as a strong role...what she really deserves....till now the only memorable lady cop has been the cop from the serial 'saboot' and shaina from special squad....so now priyanka to make history...πŸ˜ƒPERFECT CHANCE to bounce back....REALLY HARD !!!😊

Well said Neetu, she must be more popular than her role of Naina in this show. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Wow !

This is what I wanted to see her in . I hope they give her a sassy look . Strong as Naina but not as unglamorous .

Yes Ashi now she will give us a surprise on our 100th FC. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
awaazilicious thumbnail
So guys the 100th FC surely appears to be lucky for our stars as well as all us fans 
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arwa72

So guys the 100th FC surely appears to be lucky for our stars as well as all us fans 

The magic has already started.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Wow !

This is what I wanted to see her in . I hope they give her a sassy look . Strong as Naina but not as unglamorous .

Me too!!!!!

Even though I have to fight with Mom now!!!!

Waise I hope she will be opposite Karan Mehra, and not Kunal!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

yeah i liked shikha too...but thts not possible..coz she is getting married and leaving the industry too...sad😭

anywyays i am so excited...but also have one doubt....the show being produced by CID makers....and in tht show women have hardly to do...πŸ˜• i hope this show gonna be different..plz i hope thy provide her as a strong role...what she really deserves....till now the only memorable lady cop has been the cop from the serial 'saboot' and shaina from special squad....so now priyanka to make history...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒPERFECT CHANCE to bounce back....REALLY HARD !!!😊

I loved Shaina in Special Squad!!!!!

My friend did say often that I am a bit like her!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I was so sad when Kuljeet died!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Well said Neetu, she must be more popular than her role of Naina in this show. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Yes but it's just a 32 episode show!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Priyanka liked my post on FB!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š    

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Yes but it's just a 32 episode show!!!!!!

yes becoz they have kept it season wise...they will bring it back with season 2 if the first one finds some success.......AND I HOPE IT DOES.............
Shaina_b thumbnail

yes becoz they have kept it season wise...they will bring it back with season 2 if the first one finds some success.......AND I HOPE IT DOES.............

Fat chance!!!!!

Sony never comes up with a Season 2!!!!!!