What Happend DMG 3???...

yahiya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
where is DMG 3 guys iam waiting for DMG 3 dont any news and not anybody talking abt DMG 3 plss wht happend??........................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you think it will come ? it has already caused so much of destruction in the minds of youths ..it better not come again
🀒

Edited by SoniaReturns - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniaReturns

you think it will come ? it has already caused so much of destruction in the minds of youths ..it better not come again

🀒

ditto
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

🀒

so u think dat the youth depends on DILL MILL GAYYE....to have lessons of morality......get a life dude....every1 knows wat is better for him/her......just chillllll...😊

Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

so u think dat the youth depends on DILL MILL GAYYE....to have lessons of morality......get a life dude....every1 knows wat is better for him/her......just chillllll...😊

Yes we can see the impact on  Phorever GangπŸ˜†

Edited by SoniaReturns - 13 years ago
angel_KSG thumbnail
so u r showing ur true colors now....but the post was about dmg not ksg....u people hav nothing else to do.....KSG's fame has no impact of u losers.....his fans hav made him 24th desirable man in india..

Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

so u r showing ur true colors now....but the post was about dmg not ksg....u people hav nothing else to do.....KSG's fame has no impact of u losers.....his fans hav made him 24th desirable man in india..

LOL .. .tell me about it
i dont have time to make that webpage for him . πŸ˜† 

Btw i dont even know you .. what true colors are you talking about huh? πŸ₯±
angel_KSG thumbnail

LOL .. .tell me about it
i dont have time to make that webpage for him . πŸ˜† 

Btw i dont even know you .. what true colors are you talking about huh? πŸ₯±

colors of the hatered for KSG..nd if u r not the one from them who made it..then why r u showing it to me??....it has no link with dmg nd its impact on youth....its about KSG..nd he was not at all related to my comment which u quoted....
kashrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
[

colors of the hatered for KSG..nd if u r not the one from them who made it..then why r u showing it to me??....it has no link with dmg nd its impact on youth....its about KSG..nd he was not at all related to my comment which u quoted....
[/QUOTE]

i too agree wid u !!

Originally posted by: kashrocks

[

i too agree wid u !!
[/QUOTE]

KSG KSG KSG πŸ˜†

Let me wear KSG proof glasses😎