Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
luvlyyy tumhari or arhaan ki train to boht sahi chalri he haye haye:P aankhen bhi maarna shuru😳😳😛😉

n rahi meri baat:D hayeee me marjawa it reminded me off something dearrr:D that happened 1 time with us, jab humara koi chakkar nei tha:P we were sitting behind the pc luking at pictures n i was moving the mouse to click on other pictures suddenly he said wapis jao, i said NOOO:P to ek dam mere hath pe hath rakha n moved the mouse i felt a shock hahahahhahaha

to i removed my hand ek dam se:P

surbhi tum koi jadugar he, tumne hum dono ko boht thik se describe kiya, real life me bhi me bolti jati hu n he keeps luking at me, HAYEEE:D
Edited by Abida0201 - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
next part updating in 5 mins.😃
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

next part updating in 5 mins.😃

HAYEEE cant wait dear, aaj ka din to boht hi haseen he, surbhi ke 2 parts ek sath😛 cant waittt;D ENTERTAIN ME:D im missing my ammar:D to ye parhke dil khush hora hai😳 hes at work na haha
abcd2 thumbnail
guys a problem has occured ..i need a few more mins
Miss_Random thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

guys a problem has occured ..i need a few more mins

its okke dil thaamke wait karre he haha😳😆
abcd2 thumbnail

They reached the hostel.

Ammar-so here comes ur hostel.   Abida-she looked out and said 'aa bhi gaya .abhi abhi toh we started off.

Ammar-kya ..kuch kaha tumne.  Abida-no nothing .she got down .closed the door and looked inside through the car window.

Abida-byee goodnight.  Ammar-byee .he went off giving some cute sweet moments to abida.

She walked in.surbhi and rolli were seeing the dresses ,earings ,sandals.they saw abida entering in and quickly packed up everything.

Abida made an angry face and very seriously kept her purse ,removed her sandals and sat on the bed.

Abida-hogayi shopping.waise bahut maza kiya hoga na tum dono ne.😡

Rolli-hmm .she sat beside her like a decent sweet girl .

Surbhi got up to get a glass of water to abida.

Abida-haa haa mai janti thi.tum dono mujhe bilkul bhool chuke ho.shopping ke liye ek baar mujhse poocha bhi nahi.wahan mai akele baithkar kaam kar rahi thi aur tum 😡''''surbhi didn't let her complete the sentence and gave her water.

Surbhi-pehle paani pe le aur phir boliyo.u seem to be very tired.abida drank water and calmed down a bit.

Surbhi made an innocent sorry face holding both her ears. Surbhi-sorryyy abi.

Abida 'surbzz now don't make such an innocent face.tu jaanti hai I can never deny to ur plss and sorry .dont blackmail me .

Surbhi hugged abida from behind-awww jaanti hai na apni surbzz ko.toh isiliye now calm down.u'll get to know everything but at the right time.

Abida-sachiii.  Rolli- muchiii ..she too came and joined the hug.

Rolli-waise abi tujhe patah we two were not alone who did shopping.

Abida-toh koi aur bhi tha tumare saath. Roli-haa .she saw surbhi and winked .surbhi becomes shy.😳

Abida looed at surbhi 'tu kyun blush kar rahi hai. She thot and then finally realized.she turned back to come face to face with surbhi.

Abida-ahem ahem .ab samjhi .to ARHAAN SIR bhi gaye the shopping ke liye.😉

Rolli-haa aur patah hum na unh eke saath aaye ha and surbz toh front seat par baithi thi.i tell u arhaan na poore rastein sirf hamari surbzz ko dekh rahe the.lagta hai ko ab hume unko'before she could complete surbhi ran to the washroom.

Abida-awww roli dekh yeh toh abhi se sharmarahi hai.  Rollli-abi yeh kaunsi nayi baat hai.surbhi to har baat pe blush karti hai.😉

Surbhi shouted from the washroom-haa haa karlo meri burayii.

Abida and roli gave a laugh .  

Ammar reached home .

Ammar's mom- ammar come and have ur dinner .he quickly changed and came down to have dinner.throughout the dinner he had a cute smile on his face,

Ammar's mom-aaj ise kya hogaya hai.kitno saalon baad isse aise apne aap haste hua dekha hai.

Ammar had his dinner and went to his room.he went and fall flat on his bed,he remembered abida's non ending chit chat.her face when she got scared of him.her laughter.

Ammar-pagali hai par cute bhi hai.😛  He spoke to himself. Soon he wnt off to sleep.

HOSTEl

rolli-abi tu kaise aayi ..i mean taxi is waqt kaise mili.

Abida-nahi mai who ammar sir ke saath aayi thi.she remembere ammar and her smile widened.she remembered their cute laughter and blushed a bit.😳

Rolli-why r u blushing now'.

Surbhi 'oiye hoyee toh ammar sir ne choda abida ko.tabhi toh blush kar rahi hai.😉

Rolli-ahem ahem .lagta hai tum dono ki love story to set hogayi .she winked at abida and surbhi.😉

Abida went to her bed.she was damn tired.but she wasn't really sleepy.she thought of nothing else but of ammar.

Abida-who itne bhi kadoos nahi hai.haste hue kaafi acche lagte hai.tomorrow I'll tell this so that he always keeps his smile on his face.😛

Surbhi was standing near the window sill.she looked at the moon.

Arhaan too was standing and looking at the moon.he was listening to songs too.

He looked at his cell .  arhaan-surbhi ko call karoon. Nahi bahut der hogayi hai.she would be sleeping.

Arhaan-no she wont be sleeping. Karoon ..nahi karoon ..haa 'nahi .he was all confused.he closed his eyes .that very moment the song played

Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se

Mohabbat hogayi hai tumse

Meri jaan mere dilbar mera  aitbaar karlo

Jitna bekraar hoon mein khuko bekraar karlo

Meri dharkano ko samjho

Tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo''

Arhaan opened his eyes- meri jaan toh woh hai .ab to call karna padega. 😛 he called her.

Surbhi's cell started ringing.-itni raat ko kiska call hai.the screen flashed ARHAAN.

Surbhi 'arhaan ka call.she hesitantly picked it up.surbhi- hello

Arhaan-ahem ahem ..hello.😛   surbhi- hmmm

Arhaan-didn't sleep till now.  Surbhi- nahi .looking at the moon.

Arhaan- ohh good ..main bhi chand ko dekhraha hoon aur apne chaand ke barre mein soch raha hoon.

Surbhi started blushinggg 😳 😳. arhaann- hellooo

Surbhi- no reply ' 

Surbhi- hmmm ..

Arhaan intentionally increased the volume of the song .

Surbhi could hear .

Jitna bekraar hoon mein khuko bekraar karlo

Meri dharkano ko samjho

Tum bhi mujhse pyaar karlo

Surbhi couldn't speak anything .she wsa blushing continuouslyy 😳😳😳

Arhaan- kuchh kaho naa 'he understood that she was blushing ..

Arhaan-hayee kaash mein who red cute cheeks dekh pata,😛😳 😉

Surbhi couldn't bear it more and cut the line.blushingg hard she went and id herself in the bedsheet and went to sleep .

Arhaan too went and sleep with surbhi's blushing face in his heart ,

previous update

Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
awww khatam kyu hua yaar:P i luved itt, felt like reading it n end hi na aayeee:D now cant wait for the next oneee
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

awww khatam kyu hua yaar:P awww ..i m writing the next partt .it would be done til tom .and guess what u'l meet someone tomorrow i luved itt, felt like reading it n end hi na aayeee:D now cant wait for the next oneee

Miss_Random thumbnail

hayeee😳 yaar u desribed me really gud like the way i behave in ur FF, its totally ME!!! TOTAL PAGLIII, but very cute hahaha great going dearrr😳

n ammar is also perfect, hes a very sensitive person, a bit shyyy, but very caring mashAllah...kharoooss bas wo real life me bilkul nei hai, hes very nice to everyonee😳 but FF me chalta hai hahahhaa:D keep it up dearrr👏

luving ur n arhaans story aswelll🥱 its so cuteee, luvlyy cant wait for the birthday party😳
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abida0201

hayeee😳 yaar u desribed me really gud like the way i behave in ur FF, its totally ME!!! TOTAL PAGLIII, but very cute hahaha great going dearrr😳 thank uuu ..aww sachiii .never thot that i would goo so reall ..hayee kassh my and arhaan's storyy lsoo becomes realll 😳 😳 😳

n ammar is also perfect, hes a very sensitive person, a bit shyyy, but very caring mashAllah...kharoooss bas wo real life me bilkul nei hai, hes very nice to everyonee😳 but FF me chalta hai hahahhaa:D keep it up dearrr👏 thankss abiii 

luving ur n arhaans story aswelll🥱 omgg ..u slept reading my n arhaan's storyy 😭its so cuteee, luvlyy cant wait for the birthday party😳mee too ..cant wait to write itt 😃