shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay so the weekend is here and we all have to wait till monday for the next epsiode. I am so eager to know what's going to happen. In the time being we saw that Guddu was shocked or upset when he heard something on the phone. What do you guys think he heard?

I will post my views about this after thinking, leave in your replies. And we need to ahve more discussions on this forum.....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jess jaani i soooooooo wanted to discuss this wid u guys thanxxxxxxx for making d post yaar
Even i was thinking d same that wat made guddu sooo shockd ......
Wat could it b .........
One thing cums in mind that after this he may change .... Cuz his xpression showd like he heard sum sad news or sumthing....... Did he have sim1 in his family who passedaway..... sum1 close to him ....
But other Qes does he have a family....
1 more thing cume in my mind that does he knows d truth bout runjhun cuz if v think bout d promo
sum1 is going to save runjhun n v think its guddu ..so does he know d truth but then again HOW ????????????
In one comment i red that guudu may b d guy lakan choose for runjhun ( is it possible ????) ......
To b frank i cant guss anything ......
Cant wait for nxt week yaar ...
im sooooooooo confusd 😕
Soryyy yaar i dont have views i just have questions...... 😆 Edited by tehzeeb25 - 13 years ago
tackerfan14 thumbnail
Agreed with you. Even i only have questions as well. Why so shocked?? And i also saw the new promo where a man comes to save runjhun but then again is it really guddu?
i just hope that this phone call brings out the good side of him.
shanak.hot thumbnail
yeah agree with shayal and tehzeeb
there are more questions to thsi thought LOL
i was also wondering, was it lakhan calling guddu and talking about runjhun, like he should marry her or something or could be if he had any family, did something bad happen....fulll of questions and eager for next week
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
yaar i dint c d promo my tv gone bad my sis broke it
😆
Hope v get d vid of d promo can v??????????
But yaar d link shoul also work onec there was d promo for maha epi n d link was not working    😭
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanak.hot

okay so the weekend is here and we all have to wait till monday for the next epsiode. I am so eager to know what's going to happen. In the time being we saw that Guddu was shocked or upset when he heard something on the phone. What do you guys think he heard?

I will post my views about this after thinking, leave in your replies. And we need to ahve more discussions on this forum.....😊

Shanak,

How I wish I knew !!!! 

As tehzeeb mentioned, I too think someone must have called to say that his mother or father passed away or something like that. He seemed more "sad" than "shocked".

tehzeeb25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Shanak,

How I wish I knew !!!!

As tehzeeb mentioned, I too think someone must have called to say that his mother or father passed away or something like that. He seemed more "sad" than "shocked".

Yeah but does he have a familey.....??? Cant say much yaar ...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
COMON PPL MAKE GUSS.... GIVE US UR VIEWS
Lets discuss this cuz v have to wait for whole 2 days
I cant wait for monday atalllllll..... 😍

Hope i can say all this
Sorry if its not allowd ..
shanak.hot thumbnail
i agree tehzeeb i can't wait for two days now
but agree with bee5 there are more questions to this,
and we don't know if he had a family or soemthing. That's the first thing that came to my mind.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think we're finally going to get to see a back story to Guddu besides the carom club, and get to see what makes him tick. Till now the story has focused mainly on Runjhun...
I think his expression was a mixture of shock and sadness...Don't know what he heard but it was definitely not any good news.