SS-Mayank&Nupur:Mera Naam Hai Mohabbat THE ENDpg29

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, People you maybe thinking the girl who is on the verge of quitting tumhe haq is starting a new ff? Actually i just realized that i have so many stories written out on paper from my college days that if you guys want to read them , i would be more than happy to post them here! Because i realized one day i would just throw them away so why not share them with all my lovel readers. And since they are already written out i would update them everyday.

so here is the first one.

Mera Naam Hai Mohabbat

What is love? A word that has no definition? Poets have glorified love. Many battles have raged for the sake of love. Yet, it remains an enigma. Its beauty remains hidden. If you have found true love, you would know that love is a feeling like no other.

And this story is of that journey to finding the real meaning of love, which is not of lust or greed for the others beauty but rather pure admiration and respect of your better half.

This story is set in the backdrop of Muslim regime, since i'm not accustumed to other culture. So i really hope you would find the story interesting.

-----------------------------------------------------------
so if you want me to continue i would post the first part tommorrow, but if people want to read it!πŸ˜›
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Characters

Nupur - She devoted her whole life to become the perfect daughter
Mayank -'All his life, he was convinced there was no one out there for him
--------------------------------------------------------------
Index
Chapter 1 : Doraha
Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
OMG! Sajjal Gr8 intro! Add me to the PM list!
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Another amazing concept from ur side..

really liked it..
do continue
Edited by -moona- - 13 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am so glad ur starting a new story again.... was a bit depressed when u said u'll finish up tumhey haq hai soon....pls do keep writing...i love reading your stories πŸ€—
nerdndproud thumbnail
sajjal........i fall in love with ur introduction sweetheart............it was just awesome.........loved it to the core......
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Anything from you Sajjal, I would love to read .... This sounds so interesting and so real - 

And this story of that journey to finding the real meaning of love, which is not lust of greed for the others beauty but rather pure admiration and respect of your better half.

These are my favourite words ... Even before reading, I can already relate to Mayank somehow .... Do continue very very soon ....
Jaee D. Rathore
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! new ff...great add me too sajjal...😊
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
waooo...i 'll love tooo read sumthing on muslim culture....do i have to say im in ur pm list..

waiting for ur update...
ur title reminds me of my favt song..of n pakistani singer