Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

u read them😆 OMG tooo long so why did u were interst on them?😳 oor u were regular from before?

I never watched KZK wen it aired........cz every serial was by Ekta..n KSBKBT..N KGGK wer ruling...so watched few epi here n there..........n Sumi recomended Prem Mukti....a year bak....but then last month i was bored..n Anju was away sitting exams..so gave them a try .. became..hooked addicted..lived on them....read every update from 05 -07😆😆...watched alll epi....uploaded by 3 peeps..n evey scene.of theirs....😆😆😆...n nw...knwing final story...unhooked aswell......

i want to see tehm onscreen..ie a  sequel to KZK...n they shud b main leads like Anu n prerna😆
anjananazir thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i like Darshti and even i like Gurmeet but bc of Some Geet fanz i started to hate them!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 aha🤣🤣🤣

Zindegi bewafa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

because of some fanz?? what happen me wanne know🤣🤣🤣🤣...i dont like gurmeet btw had to tell🤣🤣🤣🤣
anjananazir thumbnail

I know u dont🥱 believeee up to u🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

behoodi i do believe you why do you think i dont🤣🤣🤣 why would i lie and that to you🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjananazir

because of some fanz?? what happen me wanne know🤣🤣🤣🤣...i dont like gurmeet btw had to tell🤣🤣🤣🤣

rem whre there was a poll btw ArTi and Gurti? those dayz i hated them and them as well🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG reallyu dont like him? i like him only bc of Ramayan with Debo

Originally posted by: Sofna

I never watched KZK wen it aired........cz every serial was by Ekta..n KSBKBT..N KGGK wer ruling...so watched few epi here n there..........n Sumi recomended Prem Mukti....a year bak....but then last month i was bored..n Anju was away sitting exams..so gave them a try .. became..hooked addicted..lived on them....read every update from 05 -07😆😆...watched alll epi....uploaded by 3 peeps..n evey scene.of theirs....😆😆😆...n nw...knwing final story...unhooked aswell......

i want to see tehm onscreen..ie a  sequel to KZK...n they shud b main leads like Anu n prerna😆

Ohhh so u liked thm even i didnt watched when it aired i watched it only last year and becomes mad over them<3 wish they come back on screen!>3
Sofna thumbnail

Dont know about that i went to Suriname after 8 years i only know the day i had to come back to holland i was crying in the flight🤣🤣🤣 cause i felt like i am leaving something behind even thought i dont really have any family there strange but dont know🤣🤣🤣

Geet is been great the last 2 episodes🤣🤣🤣 friday and saturday🤣🤣🤣 expect AA part but they were less so i dont mind🤣🤣🤣

It happens when u go to yr own country it feels like that...cz we are genuine..n want to stay n enjoy n are sincere......but pples cgreed, alcualtion..it really kills the happiness...of course..althi i hate the place...i cry everytime i return..my elder sis is in bdesh..n my grndmothe ris still alive she nearing 100.......

Geet lost it's charm for me loooooooooong bak...i bet alltheyre doing is repeats of alll scenes in diff clothes..n few diff ddialogues🥱
Shamsaaa thumbnail

behoodi i do believe you why do you think i dont🤣🤣🤣 why would i lie and that to you🤣🤣🤣🤣

dont know🤣🤣🤣

peee loooon😍
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys🤗🤗🤗

its 4 int he morning here and i lost my sleep just now so came over😆😆
Shamsaaa thumbnail

btw sofi have u seen there int. they are a soo good friends<3❤️

heyy Suj 🤗
Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 13 years ago
anjananazir thumbnail

rem whre there was a poll btw ArTi and Gurti? those dayz i hated them and them as well🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG reallyu dont like him? i like him only bc of Ramayan with Debo

aahaa🤣🤣🤣 i dont pay attention to those stuff🤣🤣🤣 me dont like gurmeet and debo they seem to me like attention people🤣🤣🤣 

drashti was my fav in DMG along wiht abhi & nikki🤣🤣🤣 so me watching Geet only for her🤣🤣🤣
Sofna thumbnail

I dont know why i dont wanne believe you but i am trying to do🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆😆😆😆😆

we knw each other too well na😉