Samir Sharma clears the air on Vikrant-Sriti wedding

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys sriti is married to vikrant massey 😉 ..... just now i saw in sriti's fan club on fb.....her fans are congradulating her on it....

dont scold me if it's wrong 😆 (just delete the topic if it is a wrong info)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ Not deleted, but here's the real story!!!   I had googled it earlier, and found nothing, and it turns out to be a Facebook hack!  Please check next time b4 posting such rumors! 😳

Samir Sharma clears the air on Vikrant Massey-Sriti wedding...

Friday, February 04, 2011 | 2:42:47 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Samir Sharma clears the air on Vikrant Massey-Sriti wedding...

News about the wedding of Vikrant Massey and Sriti Jha came as a shocker to us, but Samir Sharma clears the buzz.. Read to know...

The news making waves in the industry today is the apparent wedding of actor Vikrant Massey with Sriti Jha. Yes, you heard it right, as this has been clearly indicated by one of the television actors on his status message on Facebook..

For the uninitiated, Samir Sharma, the actor who was co-star of Sriti in Imagine's Jyoti has put up a status message on Facebook, that read something like this ' 'Everyone.. Congratulate Sriti Jha for her marriage'. In reply to certain comments, the actor has clearly written that Sriti is getting married to actor Vikrant Massey..

TellyBuzz tried to dig into details and found out that the news is completely false..

Our source states, "Samir Sharma's account on Facebook has been hacked; whoever has done this has put up this particular message".

We called Samir Sharma who sounded distraught after hearing whatever we had to say. "I want to clarify things here. My Facebook account has been hacked. I cannot even log in, and the person who has hacked it has changed all my details. He has changed my user id and password too. When I got this news that something like this has been posted on my wall, I was shocked. I immediately called up Sriti and clarified things with her. I did not want her to misunderstand me. I am really feeling bad. I am going to register a complaint in the police station".

Though we could not get thro' to Sriti Jha, Vikrant Massey gave his side of the story to us, "The news is completely rubbish. I got to know that Sameer's profile has been hacked. I have made it clear to one and all that Sriti and I are very good friends and whoever is doing this, I would say is in love with Sriti. God Bless him!!. Kamaal ka banda hai, job hi kar raha hai". 

Both Vikrant and Sriti are presently part of the Imagine family, and are seen in shows Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Rakt Sambandh respectively..

Must say, this hacker whoever it is, very well knows the right way to get into the limelight!!

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Somedays before there was a update in Sarwar ahuja's (who played Pankaj ) Facebook wall that he and Sneha Jyoti Wagh are getting married . When they cleared the rumor , Both of them deleted their account , Now this happened with Sameer Sharma and Sriti Jha . Both were part of Jyoti cast . Even Srineedhi Sushma Shetty of Jyoti fame had to delete her profile for some hackers . Now i guess some members of Jyoti is involve in this cyber crime ... These things are not funny 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't have a/c on Facebook, but Samir & Sriti deleted their accounts?
p0lkad0t thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
by accounts do you mean their fan pages? it's weird if someone managed to access his PRIVATE facebook account :\
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They deleted their accounts.
I had both Sarwar And Sneha on my facebook and i saw that sarwar was online on facebook chat to him , he then told me that he is getting married to sneha , i belived him , but next day Sarwar used Aditi Sharmas account n said that his account have been hacked!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sriti-Vikrant not getting married!

Vikrant Massey and Sriti Jha

Several doubts are raised when Samir Sharma, a popular Telly actor puts 'Congratulate Sriti for her marriage' as his status message on a social networking site. TellyChakkar took immediate notice and called up Sriti Jha (seen in Rakht Sambandh) to find out if she was indeed getting married to Vikrant Massey since there were also reports doing the round suggesting that Sriti was seeing her Dhoom Machao Dhoom co-star Vikrant.

Sriti laughed off the buzz saying Samir's account had been hacked. Says Sriti, "No, I am not getting married. Samir's account has been hacked and I have spoken to him. I just want to tell everyone I am not getting married to anyone."

Copyright 2011 Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd., distributed by Contify.com