anvesha2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well, according to me, yashita is the Dumbest of all.....last to last week, she nominated Sanjana......what a stupid thing to do....she is trying to make her own qabilla weak. Is she there to make friends or win the compitition?

Another example of a dumb girl is Vartika............I cant stand Her...She has no game plan, she speaks too much of what she can do but actually she does not have guts to do anything....
I hope she gets out soon......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i agree....vartika
even i culdnt stand her......thnk god shes out ov the shw....

regarding the dumbest gal...i find both yashita n akriti the dumbest!!!!
anvesha2010 thumbnail
yes true....Aakriti is also bumb but Yashita is the queen.....
Lets see what Happens today!!!!!
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yashita is dumb, and so is Sophie.
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sophie should go to circus
ohreally thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aakrita is the DUMBEST girl, and she proved it in the the recent epi of splitsvilla! She didn't dare to question dushyan and pooja's decision when they nominated her as the dumbest girl tag and on top of all that, she even saved their asses when she had the chance to pay them back
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohreally

aakrita is the DUMBEST girl, and she proved it in the the recent epi of splitsvilla! She didn't dare to question dushyan and pooja's decision when they nominated her as the dumbest girl tag and on top of all that, she even saved their asses when she had the chance to pay them back

i disagree... aakriti made a very clever decision by nominating dem..y sud c act like a "kathputli" n do watever ashish tels her 2 do wen he never listens 2 his qabila girls...ashish himself is a puppet in hands of da sisters n archana...puja can b out at any moment so better break da group..1st time i was happy.
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Yashita is the dumbest!
Im so happy Vartika is gone hated her!