misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guyz wont b able to do today's written updt...am really sorry πŸ˜•
I will do it as soon as possible !

Really sorry guyz i was preparing my interview to join an engineering school...it's tommorw please pray for me 😳

And sorry again, here is the updt:

• Epi strats with sumeda crying on the bed...akash arrives and tells her to sleep.He is about to go when sumeda grab his hand...she says that even she is scared of sleepin...akash gives her his mom taviz,he use to wore it when he was younger...he says that it will protect her. Sumeda takes it and tries to attach it aroung her neck...and suddenly ask akash to help her !!!! 😳 Akash dnt react...then he looks idar udar πŸ˜† and sumeda realize what she said... but then akash goes behind her, looks at her back and slowly removes her hair 😳 ( sosuuuuuuuuute )He attach it and asks sumeda to sleep.At this moment someone knoks. Akash goes to open, it's kamlapati.
  • Kamlapati asks him why did he speak with him like that...he knows there was something, he cant b so wrong about him.Akash asks him to come in he will expalin. As soon as kamlapati sits sumeda arrives and says bare papa...She goes to him and cries. Kamlapti asks what is this when did u find her...Akash and sumeda tells him evrythinks from the hamla in front of sumeda college to her kidnapping she cries a lot and says dad his dad wanted to kill her.Kamlapati is shocked.
  • Rama and son r talkin...Kamlapati arrives all angry and breaks there drinks...Epi ends.
precap: Evryone is gathered and kamlapati is about to say the truth

I don't think it's the right time to let rama know that kamlapati knows evrything...but let see if tells it or not...

Thx guyz for u patience !

Edited by misssmily - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No probs...take your time😊