ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Wow so much happen today I don't know where to began but sorry to inform it will be short update since I still need to cook

Rukmi makes MS understand that once Ranveer gains his memory he will never forgive Rukmi that's why its important him to understand that Rasal needs to come here and know the truth MS tells her that let say Rasal does come here and does understand everything but once she takes Ranveer there who will listen to her Deep and Mamasa will use this memory against him and will be even more to easier to kill him Rukmi says I understand but I know one thing BT will always try to find out the truth and will only give truths support meanwhile BT is at dining table telling everyone he is waiting for Mohit to come with some papers and as he hands them over BT goes to Rasal makes her sign something and tells her that sign first and I will tell you later and she does and Masma says its good that you took the property back as MS won't feel Rasal is in danger and BT annoyed says I did no such thing infect I made Rasal sign because if something happens to her the property wil go to trust and will be available to her child after he reaches his young adult age and if god forbids anything happens to child the money will be locked up in turst for ever and this makes everyone shocked and the 3 evils more and Chanchel asks why takes such big step for outsiders and BT gets angry and says I wanted MS to believe in me when I told him I will take care of his daughter and by doing this I think I am not wrong but Chanchel keeps going and on about how outside are important for him more than his own son and BT says you call this my son he does not even understand what responsibility and calls him nikmma (I think that what he called him) this makes Deep angry and goes away by throwing glass on the floor Chanchel is very angry and says front of outsider( Rasal MoMo are consider outsider) you call my son name I will never forget this never and runs upstairs and BT asks dadisa how can Chacnhel say this to me and mamsa says she is mother she become very emotional I will talk to her and Rasal is crying and Moomal and Kamal tell her its not her fault as Chanchel is upset about Deep but Rasal says I don't want to property who can makes families separate and they tell her to trust BT meanwhile Rukmi makes MS understand that no matter how much she can try to protect Ranveer hatred will come to her but you will get more shame in your life than before and makes him realize that Rasal has to come to know the truth ans MS understand now that Rukmi is right that if he does this Rasal and maybe others will blame Rukmi at haveli mamsa makes Chanchel realize that you cannot makes others think that you are upset about the property going to Ranveer otherwise BT will connect both MS and you getting angry about the property and will makes him doubt even more stronger but Deep comes home drunk and says where is Thakore Bhaver Singh I want to talk to him Thakore Deep Singh is her no no Kunvar Deep Singh is here and tells him thinks like you have no right to give the property to outsiders (I am starting to hate that word) you are just responsible for it you have not right I will take you to court and file case on you and everyone is shocks about this BT says before you can do that I will declare you not mine and tells Chacnehl to take him away before he forgets what realsionship he has with him and as they do BT asks dadisa I must of made a big mistake raising him because the child walked holing my finger is threatening to take me to court and mamasa tells Deep to behave as he just explain his mom to and Deep says I took wrong turn by killing two people I should of killed one person and this would have been over and this is Thakore Bhaver Singh and Chanchel so angry slaps Deep really hard (if that slap was given in young age then this would of not happen) and mamsa is shocked and so is Deep and show ends on Chanchels angry face (wow I love her reaction in this one I mean she really is good actress)

Tomorrow: as MS is saying bye to RukVeer and Dapu sees him and is shock to find Rukveer together

GRrrrrrr!!!! I did not want her to find out I was really liking how Chanchel being angry at Deep because gave me hope she might change but this idiot dumb woman is going to ruin it again like she dies 1st time Rukmi got married I really hope the curatives have something better in store like Ranveer not leaving Rukmi no matter what and salping Dhapu 2 to 3 times what you say people?

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh god .. I really did not want her to find out either - she will ruin everything .. I really hope the CV's have something in store for us ..grrrr