YIH Written Update 2nd FEBRUARY 2011

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

YIH Written Update 2nd FEBRUARY 2011
{EPISODE 78}

Manjari comes crying in her room and is having flashbacks of whatever her family and Akshay said for Ranbir.
Ranbir is at his home and saying confidently that if Manjari truly loves him, then she will surely call him. and starts having a countdown. . . 5. . 4. . and on the other hand Manjari takes her phone to call Ranbir. . . 3. . 2 . . 1 and Ranbir gets the call.
Manjari : Ranbir i am really sorry for whatever my family did.
Ranbir : no need to say that
Manjari : i understand that you r hurt. i didnt knew that Akshay would turn my family against you.
Ranbir :I want to be alone Manjari . .plz
Manjari : Ya but. . .
and Ranbir disconnects the call purposely pretending to be upset leaving a crying Manjari

Akshay is sad and is remembering whatever Manjari said. puja comes with food for him.
Puja: Akshay u didnt had anythinG from mornin, have something. you felt bad for whatever Manjari said, but you know her, she says anything anytime, i say sorry for whatever Manjari said, when she will know the truth, she will surely come to say sorry to you. now have food
Akshay : No, i dont want to eat
Puja : so, till Manjari will not talk to you , you will not eat.
Akshay : No, its nothing like that.
Puja : i had gone to cafe with your tiffin, you met but you didnt even saw me. i know you were worried but now its fine. Take . .have it. Even i didnt ate
Akshay takes the plate and is getting tensed with what Puja is saying.
Puja : You know, I felt bad that my to be husband didnt even noticed me. But then i thought everyone dont get a life partner like you who cares so much for her to be wife's family.
Akshay gives spoon of food to puja. Manjari's mom sees them together and thinks, "Akshay is sO nice. May Manjari also gets understanding boy like Akshay and she stops thinking of that Ranbir".

Manjari is in her room very upset. She opens her Ponds diary and starts writing, "Dear diary, never thought that so many hurdles would come in my love life. RanbiR was insulted so much. papa told him to go and not to meet him. But how can i do like this. Right now everyone are against him. He needs me.i love him and one can do anything in love. I will be with Ranbir". Just then she gets a call from Ranbir.
Manjari : Thankyou Ranbir that you called.
Ranbir: I am sorry Manjari i was not in a mood to talk that time.
Manjari : I understand. . .
Ranbir : No one can understand except the one who has gone through it. Anyways i have taken a decision but you promise me that you will not argue with your family after hearing this.
Manjari : What?
Ranbir : I think we dont have the blessings of your parents in our relationship. and without their permission we cant get married. Hence i told my parents not to come. After The auditions tomorow i am going to Mumbai
Manjari : You took such a big decision without thinking of me even once.
Ranbir : we have to like this for everyones hapiness
Manjari : Wait Ranbir, dont leave me.
Ranbir :How can i stay with you in so much hatred. How i dont know, how i will stay without you but i will try. Plz take care. Bye.
He disconects the call and say to himself, "Wow, Sanjay Or Ranbir Malhotra, someone should take acting lessons from you. So senti lines, this girl will automatically come to you tomorow mrng. And Akshay will just see".

Manjari is having all flashback scenes of Ranbir coming in her life, their romantic scenes, Akshay saying bad about ranbir, Her dad shouting, Akshay slapping ranbir and all. She says to herself, "For the love i waited so long, I will not let it go so easily" . She then again have her flashback With Ammu and sonu where she was sayIng that when she saw Ranbir for first time she got to know tHat he is the one for whom she waited so long. Ammu asks what if Ranbir dont think of her like that? Manjari says then also she will get ranbir Bcoz she is not the one who will cry for not getting her love, she knows to get her love and she will get it anyhow. Flashback ends. Manjari thinks "I used to say big big things, but what happened now. I have to take some decision soon".

[CRYPT]PRECAP: Manjari is packing her bag and is leaving home. Akshay's mom sees Manjari leaving home. [/CRYPT]

SORRY FOR MISTAKES . . HOPE EVERYONE LIKED IT
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update !