Vote For Rakt Sambandh

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi 

There is a poll in Imagine website about our favorite show,,plzz visit the site and vote for Rakt Sambandh

http://www.imaginetv.in/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the info. ðŸ˜Š
thnx 4 the info..we'll defo vote for RS
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just did.  RS is #3 - miles behind KMH2 & GkD, & miles ahead of BAVD & AkBA
Subaru537 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just did!

They are in third place.

What's the deal with Kitani Mohabbat Hai! It's just about a couple! Boring! Nothing else. While RS has more drama, twists, characters and action.

Vr15h thumbnail
While on the subject of voting for Rakt Sambandh, please remember to rate the Chaska-meter everytime you log in, or visit the RS home page.  Despite Bandini ending, RS failed to gain the 3rd place, losing it to BAVD.  Nothing against BAVD (okay, whatever reservations I do have about it is there on that forum), but we want our RS to be higher on the I-F's internal ratings as well.  So please remember to - as they say in Chicago - vote early & vote often 😆
HitmanH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rakt Sambandh has overtaken Gunahon Ka Devta and we are now 2nd. Carry on voting people
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: HitmanH

Rakt Sambandh has overtaken Gunahon Ka Devta and we are now 2nd. Carry on voting people

That's awesome!!!  Yep, people, keep plugging us until we go past KMH2 (Nope, I'm not smoking anything 😆)  Apparently, this site is not restricting how many times one can vote - to see the current standings, I had to vote again.  Anyway, RS is just barely ahead of GkD, while BAVD, which had top TRPs in the channel last week, is ahead of only AkBA

One more thing, people - please keep voting for RS in the Chaska ratings on the forum page