Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
wow loved it yaar ...
i guess NT gonna do something bad ...
wanna know more about maan and samerra relationship soon yaar
i guess wont agree to live on khranna's money and hence taking up some job like...
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this concept is really gud
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

😆😆😆
just a diff angle..
u know the plan & perspective view types

not only that
the lines, the planes, the circles, the ovals and waht not
you know we are a bunch of geometric figures
spheres, cylinders, donuts, cubes, cones
😳
oops why I am blushing?
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

this was a lovely update but a confusing one for me...😕
i didnt understand what is going on...

Read through th eprevious parts you will understand
dm accepting geet as her bahu....does she has a plan behind it...???
n nt acting so nice??
i'm really confused..🤔

OH dear my dearest Jyoti confused and I don't like it

none of geet's family member protested...this was evident what brij did..geeting rid of her...
but what abt the other ones??
y did they not ask anything??

do you think they will care in many places in Punjab and Rajasthan girls are murdered 😲as soon as they are born, the midwife is given a tub  of about 10 kg wheat when she goes to deliver the baby, and if the girl is born the midewife throws the wheat on the baby and the baby girl dies instantlyu with the weight😡

will Geet ever question Maan?
i think she will...at least she should...but she might be waiting for the right moment....to ask him ...or rather for him to say everything...that y he did this...

yes you may be right

what is waiting for Geet in Delhi?
her new life is waiting for her...i'm sure dm will take care of her...she is a nice person....n will make sure geet gets everything that she deserves....n also maan is there....wish some1 from geet's family....like rajji or tito wud go with her...as she will go alone.....coz here she is not abandoning her family like in the serial...she would need support....dm is there but still...

she will not be alone there why to take Rajji and Titto with her she already have her share of problems taking her sibling will only increase the interference of Handa's in her life

where is Dev at presnt?
i thought he was in amritsar or he must be in delhi coz maan did call him....what were they talking abt we dont know...but i think maan did tell him to do something...he might be in delhi...dont know 50-50...

yes he is waiting for the verdict he still is not aware of Geet and NT being with them

my comments in my typical font😆

today is 10th and you promised Project Maan😭
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

brilliant part. loved it.
 dadi ma accpted geet as her daughter in law but dev already married then😕.
brij ,aah disgusting man😡, want to rid of geet,
even no one from geet's family want to rid of geet like dm said something and they agreed .
but maan told geet to take  all those papers of her education. good that means, geet will continue her study in future.
nt is well trapped now .bolti bandh😆
update soon.
precap is interesting.nt's past.

exam time 😆

ans:-yes she will question her if maan will not tell her anything  like he promised. but at first she will give him time

yahoo u r right

ans:- hmmmm, maan and dm will give her opportunity to study first then if she want to do job then help her..may be more struggle and exam for life.but defo a new life but that will how pleasant or bitter it'll tell in future

may be but I have not thought that far😆 sorry but u r right

where is Dev at presnt?
ans:-hmmmm, may be in INDIA , he came back from canada after nt came from there. or may be he is still staying there and waiting for maan's next order to come back here.

one more correct

final score 3/3 excellent

ok, now give me marks,
 today I'm well prepared and worked hard for this exam.
psl don't fail me, give me nice nice marks.
update soon.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsroopali

AWESOMEEEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEEEEEE
LUVED ITTTTTTTTTT
N  YA  NVR THOUGHT ABT THIS IN THIS WAY 

some times in life also be overlook solutions that are the easiest it happens only Preethia guessed it right rest all were on your line 😆

YES THOUGH GEET TRUSTS MAAN N HAS GIVEN D PROMISE
SHE WILL SURELY QUESTION MAAN NO MATTER WT
ATLEAST FOR CLEARING HER DOUBTS

yes you are right she will wait as she promised

I THINK DADI HAS MADE GUD ARRANGMENTS FOR GEET IN DELHI 
TO STUDY N BECOME INDEPENDENT N ALSO B HER MOTHER,DADI N GUARDIAN N GUIDE HER THOUGH HER STRUGGLE OF LIFE
yes you are right she trust DM she has made fool proof plans

where is Dev at presnt?
MAYB IN DELHI WHR MAAN WILL BRING OUT D TRUTH 2 GEET N CONFRONT ALL HIS DEEDS FRM HIS OWN MOUTH 
N MAKE HIM WORK N WILL DISOWN HIM OR GIVE HIM 6 MNTHS TIME 2 WORK HARD N PROVE HIMSELF N THN HAND HIM OVER 2 D POLICE

yes you are right he is waiting for the verdict and I too think disowning can be a good solution

comments underlined
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi,

Wonderful update!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm it was so simple.......
loved Daadi's command..........
(so I was partially corect, DM did tell truth of her relation with Dev, and she informed instead of pleading)
I liked that.........attitude/........

Hmmm for the questions.........
Hmmm i think she may not, but certainly will wait for oppurtunity,
i think even before asking she may get all her answers...........
Hmmmmm good life...........may be even Dev,
But i am very sure, Geet will never accept him back.............
where is Dev at presnt?
I think Dev must be in delhi now...............
if not he will be called
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 🥳

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Since when geet became khurana's bahu..... Plz i can't see dev nd geet together no way..... No i think geet will never ask maan nd maan himself will come to her nd will clear her doubts........ I think dev is in delhi...... Nd delhi will bring independence in her life. Of course strugle, politics, hurdles r part of life woh sab chalta rahta hai.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update................well it was as i expected................

i think not @ present let the dust settle down first...........i think when time comes maan himself will tell her everything b4 her questioning him......bcoz she did tell him everything truthfully..............so its his turn to do it.......
i am not sure how to answer this questions...........there r many things in my mind....one thing probably geet getting a new life with her education to b contd and all and the other thing probably dadi thinking abt getting geet back into dev's life..............i know its far from thinking but she might hv that idea probably thats the reason she might hv declined maan marrying geet........or nt cannot bear a child so nt can plan something to get geet deliver the baby and she can have it............i can think of too many possibilities...........still she is unmarried as nt is dev's lawfully wedded wife....though dadi says she can take care of it but still geet will be unwed mother in front of the society..........so there has to b something coming up to make sure geet is not facing such facets.............
where is Dev at presnt?
i think he has to be in delhi...............definitely maan and dm have something planned out.........i dont know y but i hv a strong feeling that probably there is going to b some twist of events there..........i just hope u r not planning for making dm to get geet back in dev's life or something.....if something like that happens then nt will do something..........i also feel that dm shud disown dev from the family and everything b transfered to geet's baby.............that will make dev and nt more cunning and they wud plot something again............

highlighted soem points in red
as I wrote previously in one of the comments I won't let Dev touch Geet, marriage is out of question
Dev and NT desreve to be with each other, there greatest punishment will be to live with each other till death so no divorce in line
Geet deserves some one who will respect her as a female
and as far as DM not wanting to let Maan marry her, it is other way round, DM was almost on th e7th cloud when she heard that Maan is off to see some girl, she came to HSPur to mke sure he marries but here circumstances were different
if Geet would have been betrayed by some one other then Dev she might have forced Maan to marry but here situation is different, why should Maan always gather the peices Dev has broken, he has his own life. his own choice and as I have said that Maan married Sameera 4 yrs back there sure are some bad memories with that alliance,
it's Maan's life and he is only feeliong bad for her
he liked that she was afraid that she may never conceive if she aborted the child, the very fact that she after so much betrayal still wants to become a mother has gained respect in his eyes
oh! meri bakwaas to khatam hi nahin hogi 😆