kasturi11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
intresting concept
keep going 
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 1

He was surprised; there was definitely something wrong with this family, this property he bought held some secret, was the land cursed, no, no; am I a fool to think on these lines?

This Geet girl first disagrees to sign the papers throws them on my face saying she never did the deal, then agrees to sign if I give her the name of the agent I made the deal through,

and to increase the confusions this man her so called Brother Brij, comes here and offers me to marry her and also says he will give me more land adjoining the property,

What did he say? Yes "this property is meant to be for Geet's husband so if you marry her it will automatically be transferred in your name",

But as far as I remember when I took that girl to her house some random woman said that she was already married and asked if they have killed her husband, so if this girl is married?

Why is her brother offering marriage?  Did she run away with some guy? These small town girls, in fact all females are lichens they feed on male blood.

Let me think, how old this girl would be? 18-19 maybe, and what she said "why should I listen to you this is what I have been doing till now, first listened to my family then believed in him and what I get in return he leaves me in just 3 days, why should I believe anyone or rather listen to anyone."

Maan there is certainly something fishy about the whole scenario, things are more complicated then they look, and just today in the evening they lied on my face that she was not in the house whereas she was locked up in the store, why did they lock her?

Where can I get the answers of my questions? And I am at loss, I already made the full payment, my bad luck I believed in Munshi ji and did not do the proof checks;

I need the papers to be signed, moreover these people might have sold the property without her consent, how come she signed the paper without her knowledge that what was written on it? I need to meet this girl, but how?

Her family might have again locked her up, should I go with his idea of marrying her, I can always say that I am interested in the proposal but will decide only after talking to her in private, yes this will do,

she definitely will tell me something or rather I will take the papers make her sign them and give her the name of the agent. This seems ok I should sleep now and early in the morning go to her house, what crap I am in?

hope you all like the beginning, the dialoges i am using were originally used in the serial, teh talk Maan is recalling the dialoges etc., all were there

pls post your comments you know you all are my motivations

and pls don't forget to hit the like button whether you comment or not pls hit the like tab if you like what I have written it only takes a second
XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXXX---------XXXXX
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome one yaar..loved it !! give us some more updates soon😊
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
YEYYYY.....u updated...
so maan wants to meet geet in order to know what is wrong....interesting....
lets c how the first meeting goes...n b4 that geets reaction when he says he is ready for marriage...but 1st wants to talk to her....
also geet's reaction when she finds out that her family is trying to get her married again...without her consent...
--love-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
continue soon
bt also update FHIAS, we can b the best n T AND L
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepari

loved it

continue soon
bt also update FHIAS, we can b the best n T AND L

definately 2moro you will have atleast 1 upd each
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part n absolutely amazing concept.....make me remind the older episodes n bring bak those memoRies.....continue soon...........