Shahrukh deserves a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...

Posted: 13 years ago

.....GPL from RAMLAL ................😑 🀒 πŸ˜†

Yes ...GPL as grand peechwade pe lath in his own words πŸ˜†

Whats up with all these double meaning dialogues ? Was he hosting a adult comedy show or something ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†    .....His overall girlish expressions/talking  reminds me about Rohit Verma.🀒  πŸ˜†

The show was big disappointment today coz of Shahrukh πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  .....everyone else was just fine. πŸ˜›

I liked shahrukh in some movies .......but as a host ...he has a long way to go ! He should first stop being self-obsessed on TV ...with his stupid jungli billi and all that crap !

As far as show goes ...

Munna badnaam raja was funny ....so was Sonika πŸ˜› . Also full marks to Claudia as she was extremely good. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jeniffer wignet deserved more footage. It was disappointing for her die-hard fans like me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Lets see what we see tomorrow ..........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awwwwww pooor jenni... i hope it stays like that and i see none of her...😈 JK JK...

Arjun i told u before SRK is good for nothing and esp for hosting .. he needs to learn ALOTTT.. and there is nothing bad in learning😳
Shahrukh's ego wont allow him to learn 😳

But show was a big disappointment. And what was he doing in that studio rather than being with contenstants ?

Saumya Tondon was cool though ☺️

And yeah ..no criticizing Jeniffer wignet πŸ˜†  ...I am gonna open up a protection squad website for her.
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Awwwwww pooor jenni... i hope it stays like that and i see none of her...😈 JK JK...

Arjun i told u before SRK is good for nothing and esp for hosting .. he needs to learn ALOTTT.. and there is nothing bad in learning😳

Swami Pallonandji....

Aapne sahi kahaa......Aapko to saarey sansaar kya gyaan praapt hai.....Hail pallonandji
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbanik

Swami Pallonandji....

Aapne sahi kahaa......Aapko to saarey sansaar kya gyaan praapt hai.....Hail pallonandji

sada sukhi raho kanya..

Arjun dont tell me u like that winget girl... i think u can do much better..
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

sada sukhi raho kanya..

Arjun dont tell me u like that winget girl... i think u can do much better..

Haan yaar dhanurdhari Arjun....

She is nowhere close to Draupadi....😊 Your taste used to be classier in previous yug.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbanik

Haan yaar dhanurdhari Arjun....

She is nowhere close to Draupadi....😊 Your taste used to be classier in previous yug.

bhei itni hindi mujhe samajh nahi lagti..
Stop Making such instigating posts 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Stop Making such instigating posts 

whats so instigating about this post???😲
pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yea I totally agree, his repetitive lame jokes. This is no way a family show, it's quite sick. 🀒

LMAO @ Rohit Verma- He clearly hangs out with KJO too much, I noticed those gay hand gestures of his.

His constant commentary gave me a headache, and he was trying to steal the show from the contestants with those stupid jokes of his.

Plus they didn't show some of the contestants, and some of them they highlighted on. I hope the show improvesπŸ€”