misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Here is todays updt:

• Epi starts with a mind blowing scene, it's night time, akash arrives home, as soon as he enters sumeda throws him pillows...Akash tries to stop her but Suemda says hw dare u lock me like that, like an animal...she is crying and adds that he knew hw scared she was but even he leaves her alone she pushes him ( like a sherni 😳 )...She says that she wanna return home evryone is wainting for her...She asks akash to arrest her dad but akash replies that he cant without proof...she says that he is the DM he can do what ever he want, akash replies it's not like that...being DM dosnt mean have all rights.Sumeda is angry she says that even u r afraid of my dad...what will i do i dont to live here all my life ( abi nahi kurie par tore dino me tuje hi jaldi hogi πŸ˜† ) She tries to leaves but akash stops and says that he cant let her go like that...Sumeda stops and despratly says that she will turn mad like that...she cant afford more and starts crying on akash chest 😍 ( wonderful acting a must watch guyz ) Akash hugs her! He closes his eyes...
  • They r still chipke hue when Akash realise it... he breaks the hug and says i think u were right u should return home Sumeda is shocked ( actually bacha is feeling insecure πŸ˜† )
  • Scene shifts to kamlapati he receives a call from akash: akash asks him to come to the mandir and to b carfull that noone sees him, he will explain him evrything...he is abt to go when his wife asks him where is going...he handles the situation but Ramapati's son listen all ( yaar ab to koi rehem kar k iska nam bata de ) He tells evrything to his dad  they understand and goes.They sees shivam, the son says that it will b interesting to keep him with them...Shivam can kill Akash if he sees sumeda with him 😑
  • Kamlapati is leaving, followed by shivam,ramapati and son, they r drivin and says that everything can happen in this dark night then thinks to himself that he has to hide his dark secret in this darkness and he will do anything for that.
  • Sumeda and akash r in a car,she insists to follow him but he tells her that first he will see if someone followed kamlapati then she can come...he asks her to hide till then.She agrees.
  • Akash is with kamlapti and says that wanted to talk about sumeda...the evil trio arrives with ramapti clapping ( yes yes yes akash didnt say anything yet ) Epi stops here.
precap: before anYone can say anything ramapati asks his son to go and see if sumeda is in DM car then evrything will b clear...

So guyz...first part is a must watch, it was so full of emotion very well acted !!! πŸ‘
Now will they find sumeda in the car ????.... as for me i dont think so...

Edited by misssmily - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Misssmily

Thanks for the updateπŸ€—  This forum is so dead.

me also think they won't find sumedha.
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys I'm new to the aarakshan forum!!!!!!!!
Dont worry we will all hopefully make the forum un-dead!

Thanks for the update- knowing Sumedha she will probably have escaped! Hope she does!
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update....i am sure Sumedha will not be found in the car at least