KMH2- 1st Febuary 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
1st Febuary Written Update

Arohi looks at the one hundred rupee that was left and gave it to arjun to keep safely as a memory...... arohi asks him what happened you where saying a lot just now what happened now..... arjun goes to arohi and holds her neck in front of the fire..... arohi tells him that i burned your black money and arjun says it wasnt black money.... arohi pushes him away and slaps him.... arjun tells her that this is your most stupid thing..... arohi says you feel that way but i ruined your most important deal.... arjun asks her what do you know about the deal and arohi says that i just know that is very important for you..... arjun says do you know why and tells her that its for the orphanage where i was taken care of.... then he says thanks to you now they have to stay in the old building where water comes in and the walls can break anytime.... arohi tells him your lying and arjun gives her a card to call and find out and then goes back to the fire.... arohi calls the number and finds out that arjun was telling the truth..... she comes to arjun and tells him im sorry and i didnt know..... arjun asks what did you say and arohi says im sorry.... arjun says how would you know and even if you knew would you trust me.... then he says that when i was telling you all my secrets you tho i was just doing it to win a girl's heart.... arjun tells her to shut up and that now he doesnt want to hear anything and that i didnt think you would do something like this to make me lose..... then arjun tells arohi to go away from him or else and he leave....

arohi thinks what did i do and then runs behind arjun..... she tells him that she did a big mistake now what can she do..... arjun tells her to stop it and that he'll have to wipe a lot of tears but your tears arent going to melt me..... arohi says i feel bad myself and arjun says that you won now right.... arohi says no and i really bad tell me what can i do..... arjun tells her you have 2 options.... 1 give the kids back there money or 2 go back home leaving this house that too without divorce..... arohi wipes her tears and says okay i'll give you all the money back and that too in one day..... arjun says do you know how much it is and arohi says whatever it is i'll give it to you and arjun leaves..... arohi sits there and says that i need to start arranging for the money right away....

Sankit is practicing and rajbir comes there...... rajbir tells sankit that its important to make your mind strong..... sankit asks what do i need to do and rajbir tells him what he knows..... then when rajbir leaves bua and tayi come and sankit says that i'll touch romit like this..... they put there hands on the ears so they dont hear anything else....

Arjun is taking arohi's clothes out and packing it for her..... Arjun tells her that you got a zor ka jatka and that people will get it tonight but your getting it now and leaves....

arohi calls her bua and tells her that she needs some money because there is a problem here..... bua says that i'll have 3 and a half lacs and arohi says that if i need more then and she says we'll ask dadaji..... arohi says thank you soo much and that your the best....

kumud is getting measured and she tells the designer that she wants this dress 2 size small and the person tells her wont it be too tight and kumud eats the bar and says that its taken care of.... arohi comes there and says designer if your a well wisher of her then make the dress 3 sizes bigger cuz she stopped working out thats why..... kumud thinks that arohi you dont know that i stole those bars and you dont even know.... arohi thinks i know mom you stole the bars just keep eating them and you wont even know.... arohi starts to laugh and kumud says your laughing a lot and she says that its private.... kumud then leaves.....

arohi says that i got the money that i need to give arjun and then i'll stay here longer...... arjun comes and tells her your still here and arohi says i got all 3 lacs ready and arjun says do you know how much was there and arohi says i didnt count but it'll be that much and arjun says 45 lacs and arohi is shocked.....arjun tells her that i'll give you untill morning since you brought a lot of stuff and its time for bidaai from sasural.....

arohi calls kartar and he asks her what's wrong and arohi asks him how much his salary is.... Kartar says that your dadu is the DIG so no need to worry and tells her how much.... he then asks why is she asking and she says that my friend was asking and then says bye.....  arohi then thhinks how am i going to pay arjun back, now he'll kick me out of the house.... when she turns around she sees beji and beji tells her that if you want to stay in this house then you have to return arjun his money..... then she says that i'll pay for you and arohi says that i love you and hugs her...... beji thinks that i wont let you go from here and i'll make you and arjun meet and then says sorry for the deal in going to make now..... then beji tells arohi that i'll give you the money but you'll have to give me good news and arohi says what good news..... beji tells her to became arjun's kid's mom and arohi sasy what and that science isnt that good that i can became a mom in one day..... beji tells her that i know that it takes time but just tell me the good news and then i'll give you the money and untill then it's my job to stop arjun...... arohi trys to stop her but she leaves....

NO PRECAP

i hope you guys like it
dont forget to press the LIKE button
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks....aww..tats cute...shez runnin behind him...cnt wait for the vdeo update...!!

thanks sweets!!
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!
karankittu thumbnail
HE IS MEAN I HATE HIM! IM not watching it nomore :@! grrrr
wida thumbnail
im loving gitt
kmh goign so greatt
it was so sad to see arjunn like that he was soo saddd

rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Roshni😊 sounds an awesome episode..can't wait to watch..felt sad after reading that the money was for the orphanage
karankittu thumbnail
TO BECOME ARJUNS KIDS MUM!!!!!
DOES THAT MEAN THE KID IS ARJUN'S :\ :'(
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cool nice 1 for update cant wait too watch it later..:)
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH 4 THE UPDATE....REALLY LIKED IT.....