My Maan...FF- PART 45 PAGE 85 LAST PART!

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Okay soo.. heres my try for an ff... I decided I would try writing... please excuse any mistakes... :) I look over the part I post...but sometimes i miss those mistakes... :)

Here's part 1

"Oye... Aryaan! Idhar aao! Pehle dood khatam karo!" Yelled Geet as she ran after her son.

"Kya hua Geet?" called Maan as he shaved in the washroom

Suddenly, Geet stopped and smiled to herself. "Maybe this will help my situation a little bit" So she called out to him in her strict and angry voice that Aryaan was often afraid of.

"ARYAAN SINGH KHURANA, I GIVE YOU ONE MINUTE AND AFTER THAT YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR TV TIME' OH AND YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER PRIVILEGES" said Geet as she smiled to herself.

Suddenly, Aryaan stopped and turned around. He walked towards his mother who had a large frown on her face. " I'm sorry Mama, Ill drink it". Geet smiled ," Aaja ladoo, yeh leh". Suddenly, Geet heard a loud beep and she turned around and said "Chal, teri bus bhi aa gayii". Aryaan smiled at his mother who looked at her son proudly.

Geet walked Aryaan to the bus and as she was helping his tiny legs into the bus, he kissed her on the cheeks and said," I love you Mama". Geet smiled, "Chal mere hero, jaa!". She kissed Aryaan on the cheeks and finally said goodbye to her son.

As Geet walked inside, she was smiling to herself and thinking of how perfect her life was after all those hardships she went through.  As she was walking, a pair of strong hands grabbed her waist.

"Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana, beta hai to kya hua? You have a husband that needs your help in getting ready as well, smiled Maan naughtily. Maan removed the piece of hair that flew into Geet's face. Geet closed her eyes and felt Maan's breath near her neck. Suddenly, Geet opened her eyes and said " Chadoo jii! Aap bhi naa' bacha ho gaya hai, aur aap apna bachpana bhoolay nahi! Maan smiled at her shyness. He thought to himself, "She's already a mother of one, how about helping her out with one more?" Maan smiled mischievously. Suddenly, Maan pulled Geet into his arms again. "Can I help you out with another Khurana Miss Hoshiyarpur?"  Geet smiled shyly and said, " buss kijiyee... koi dekhlay ga,,,'"

Maan suddenly started to kiss Geet on her forhead, cheeks, ears, and nose and finally almost the lips' when Geet stopped his lips from going any further, or even before she lost her self control. "Maan baas ki jiye' baad mein' " as Geet turned away shyly. Then Maan looked at her mischeviously, " Oh well' you have to pay for it later Mrs. Khurana".  Maan turned away and took the towel off the bed and went into the shower.

Geet turned toward her closet and tried to decide what she was going to wear for the day at the office with Maan.  She chose her favorite red and white Anarkali and smiled to herself, "Maan will like this one' I mean' he loves these colors on me" She decided on this outfit and changed into this outfit. She put her matching bangles and earrings on adoringly. Geet turned around and walked towards her dressing table where she sat down. She fixed her mangalsutra and put a tiny gold chain with a tiny diamond pendant.  Finally she pulled her sindoor forward and smiled and she dipped her finger into the little gold tin.

Shortly after 10 minutes, Geet and Maan made their way into the car. " Geet do you have all the files and supplies needed for the meeting?" asked Maan. "Yes I do, and stop worrying". Smiled Geet.  Soon after, Maan and Geet had reached KC.

Sooooo... here's part 1.. and if you don't like it.. then ill discontinue it.. I'm not too much of a writer...but I'll try :) And I know I am horrible at writing romantic scenes but I'm learning from the fab ff writers on IF.

Part 1-Page 1

Part 2- Page 3

Character Sketch- Page 4

Part 3- Page 5

Part 4- Page 6

Part 5- Page 8

Part 6-Page 8

Part 7: Page 9

Part 8: Page 10

Part 9: Page 11

Part 10: Page 12

Part 11: Page 12

Part 12: Page 13

Part 13: Page 14

Part 14: Page 15

Part 15: Page 16

Part 16: Page 18

Part 17: Page 19

Part 18: Page 21

Part 19: Page 23

Part 20: Page 24

Part 21: Page 26--- V-DAY SPECIAL

Part 22: Page 28

Part 23: Page 29

Part 24: Page 30

Precap of Part 25: Page 31

Part 25: Page 33

Part 26: Page 35

Part 27: Page 37

Part 28 Precap: Page 38

Part 28: Page 40

Part 29 Precap: Page 41

Part 29: Page 42

Authors Note: Page 45

Part 30: Page 45

Part 31: Page 48

Part 32: Page 51

Part 33: Page 53

Part 34: Page 56

Part 35: Page 58

Part 36: Page 61

Part 37: Page 63

Part 38: Page 66

Part 39: Page 69

Part 40: Page 71

Part 41: Page 74

Part 42: Page 75

Part 43: Page 79

Part 44: Page 82

Last part: Part 45: Page 85

please please comment lol! I love reading emm! πŸ˜› Any constructive criticism is welcome!

Edited by Desigirl144 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome..love it.
ldo contineu plz.
thx.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
hey nice start dear continue soon
varshakhedekar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey dear nice begning..........pls update soon

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice .. continue soon

love
Sana
hadah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it. Do continue...πŸ˜ƒ

Would love to know the rest of the story...πŸ˜‰

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

yes i would like to read post wedding updates of maaneet. their cute nok jhok................ their togetherness.................. plz pm me too once u update and continue soon

MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good start............nice concept.........would love to know more.........plzz continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,
Devi
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice intro yaar...continue soon..pm me too😊
deepthichoudary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start dear continue soon 😊