Dolly In Demand : )

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
THIS IS IT !!! ................ Power ..................

i hate to say it........... bt seems she has actually emerged as the winner of BB 4 ; ) !!!

Monday, January 31, 2011 | 10:25:52 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   

Dolly Bindra is being approached by lot many channels, but the lady has not yet decided on what her next move will be..

Dolly Bindra is in demand!! After her noteworthy stint in COLORS' Bigg Boss, the lady has been approached by many a top channels to boost the ratings of their shows!!

TellyBuzz had earlier reported that Dolly has been roped in to play a significant role in Rajita Sharma's Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi on Zee TV. Even the channel and production house were sure of getting Dolly into the show. They had even planned a promo shoot with her sometime last week, but she never got back from her holiday in Chandigarh.

We hear that Zee TV was not the only channel that had approached Dolly!!

Our source states, "Ever since Dolly accepted to play a role in Imagine's Zor Ka Jhatka, the channel was in talks with her for a pivotal role in their fiction show, Armanon Ka Balidaan Aarakshan. Dolly had been to Argentina to shoot for Zor Ka Jhatka, after which she was considering the role offered by Imagine, and had even committed to them verbally. At the same time, Zee TV too approached her for a cameo role in Ram Milaayi Jodi, and we hear that Dolly was excited about this role too".

At the same time, Sony Entertainment Television too approached her for their reality show, Maa Exchange.

We hear that Dolly has not yet got back from Chandigarh, and this means the channels are waiting for her to take the final decision!!

If sources are to be believed, the role offered to Dolly in Aarakshan is a longer one, which will go on for 3-4 months, while her role in Ram Milaayi Jodi might not be that long. However, if Dolly takes up the Imagine show, she will have to sign an exclusive contract which will mean that she cannot do the Zee show.

When contacted Dolly Bindra told TellyBuzz, "I am right now in Punjab and I have told you this earlier too. I am here to get some space for myself, and enjoy my vacation. No channel can claim that I am doing their show. I am in fact upset that Zee TV chose to tell media that I have given my nod for their show. Nobody can call me back to Mumbai at their own whim and fancy. I will decide on the show to take up only after I come to Mumbai. Till then, I want to enjoy my holiday".

We tried contacting Saurabh Tewari, Head of Programming – Fiction, Imagine TV but did not get thro' to him.

All our efforts to reach Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV were also futile.

Guess the concerned parties are forced to play a waiting game, as it is 'Dolly Bindra' who will decide..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail

Dolly in Demand🤣

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Veena

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
where is dolly in zkj? me watchin only 4 her...........dolly dolly dolly..........😃
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Would be entertaining if she comes.