Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

heyyy bharti, but the pics are not visiblee ...wy?

i cant see any pics

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
are pics ke liye link diya hai yar start me dekho pics yaha post nhi ho rahe 
open that link wahan dikh jayenge pics 

@anu

yaar aaj news paper me aaya ki aaj 1857 me mutiny start huyi thi to wohi dhundh rahi thi tab mila 
waise ye saare dates as per british empire hai not as Indian k 
radhikarani thumbnail
woh thk he ji par tune mera post tyk kyu nhi ki? Mein fir royungi 😭
Amor. thumbnail
yaar like button prob de raha hai rona mat tu phir se try karti hu
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tanaji Malusare

Bust of Tanaji Malusare on Sinhagad fort

Tanaji Malusare (Marathi: ?????? ???????), also known as Simha (Lion), was a renowned warrior and military leader in the army of Chatrapati Shivaji Raje Bhonsl, founder of the Maratha Empire in 17th century India. Tanaji was one of Shivaji's closest friends; the two had known each other since childhood.[citation needed]

Tanaji is famously known for the battle of Sinhagad in 1670. At Shivaji's request, he pledged to recapture the fortress of Kondana near Pune. According to many accounts, he received the summons at his son's wedding, and immediately left the festivities. Tanaji Malusare and his troops scaled the fort with the help of monitor lizards (ghorpad in Marathi). He and his men valiantly recaptured the fort from Udaybhan Rathod, fortkeeper of Jai Singh I. A fierce combat took place between Tanaji and Udaybhan. Udaybhan managed to rid Tanaji of his shield, still Tanaji fought Udaybhan by tying a cloth over one of his hands and using it to ward off Uday Bhan's sword attacks. Tanaji managed to fight Uday Bhan for some time. However, Tanaji lost his life in the battle, and Shivaji renamed the fort from Kondana to Sinhagad in his honor. His words after hearing about the demise of Tanaji were "Gad ala pan Sinha gela"(Meaning although the fort was captured a lion was lost in the battle) However some historical texts account that the name Sinhagad existed long before this incident.

radhikarani thumbnail

Hemadpanthi Sculpture is an architectural form or a style, which is named after its introducer and founder, the prime minister named Hemadpant in the court of Seuna Yadavas of Devagiri. The period of discovery was during the 13th Century in Maharashtra. Main ingredients in the construction include the black stone and lime, which is locally available. This style is well known by its creator's name.

There are many descriptions found about the available structures of Hemadpanthi style. Among this famous Gondeshwar Temple, Tulja Bhavani and Aundha Nagnath Jyotirling temple are considered as classical examples of the style.

thnxxx bhartii and nice anu

Amor. thumbnail
thnx for sharing it anu n radhi 
ok watch this

Shobha somath ki Launch function covered by SBS
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info Khushi and Anu😛 and thanks 4 the link too aaj mera sbs miss ho gaya😉
radhikarani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historylover

Thanks for the info Khushi and Anu😛and thanks 4 the link too aaj mera sbs miss ho gaya😉

oye yeh kaisa nainsafi?? 😕 mein v info diya! Mera thnx kaha h?
😲
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhikarani

oye yeh kaisa nainsafi?? 😕 mein v info diya! Mera thnx kaha h?
😲

oh😲 galti se mishtake ho gya😆...thanks 4 the info radhi😃...actually tera article maine kal raat ko  phone par hi padha tha isiliye post nahi kar payi thi😉 okay okay got it correction...Hemadpanthi sculpture wale info ki baat ho rahi hai...when i posted i think yeh post mere mein lappy display nahi hua hoga...uff mera slow internet connection😭 that means i am not ghazni😆
Edited by Historylover - 12 years ago