::. Mrs. Tendulkar Introduction Corner .::

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends Welcome to the Mrs. Tendulkar Forum 😃

Let us introduce ourselves here , so that we get to know each other better and can make new friends 😉

So please provide a brief Intro of yourself like

Name :

Why you find this show interesting :

Any other thing you would like to mention :

So guys get going but please remember NO CHATTING or Spamming the Thread 😃

Cheers

Ishan
I-F Dev. Team
Name : Ishan

Why you find this show interesting : Firstly its a Hatsoff Production and secondly Deven is one of the best actors on TV today so would be eager to watch this show.

Any other thing you would like to mention : Hoping  that Hatsoff continue to entertain people with their good shows with good storylines.

I hope we all enjoy being a part of this forum as well as in discussing the episodes ! 😳

Name : Birju4Baby(IF Name)

Why you find this show interesting :first off all this is show by Hatsoff production and second because Deven Bhojani aka Gattu is acting in it .. Deven is so talented and sincere about his work ... you can rest assured that he would never be a part of something which is not worth your time .. Also .. I think Aatish Kapadia is also involved in the creative side of the show ... And Aatish is a genius writer .. he wrote Sarabhai,Khichdi, Baa,Bahu aur Baby .. some of the best shows on television.. there is no way that combination of Deven and Aatish will fail on telly .. atleast I hope it does not..

Any other thing you would like to mention : I hope this show brings back the days when I use to watch Baa,bahu , baby with my family.
I'm Lynchee.

I haven't watched a Hindi comedy show in a long time. This show seems quite interesting, so will be following it hopefully. I have watched Sarabhai v Sarabhai & Home Sweet Home before.
hey  i m sanika....
i watch dis show almost daily!!
i reallly hav to ask dis question!!
y dont u organize a bannner contest for dis show!!!
atleast some conteset!!

Name : Maya

Why you find this show interesting : I like the concept an the cute chendu.....

Any other thing you would like to mention :  SAB rocks and Mrs tendhulkar rulz...

Name : Naz

Why you find this show interesting : I like the concept and the fun

Any other thing you would like to mention :  Mrs tendhulkar rocks
Name: Minakshi
The concept, all the characters everything is interesting
All the shows on SAB are good, very entertaining, makes you laugh, really Asli maza to SAB ke saath aata hai.
Posted: 12 years ago
name  juliet
ilike this show because  of its concept
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello,

Me: JayVed

I am an eternal fan of Baa Bahu aur baby quite simply because it shows how real Indians live and what Indian values are... I have uploaded a bunch of videos on youtube...just type Baa Bahoo Aur Baby and you will get there..

Deven is great..He is dynamic...and will always attract people...

Mrs Tendulkar is written by Sachin Mote and produced by JD...both r great...but I terribly miss Aatish Kapadia's Ba bahu aur baby...

Good luck to Mrs. Tendulkar...but I hope Aatish Kapadia comes up with another BBB...