Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: thickhead

LOL, u cudn't digest his jokes ? Can't blv that, .. Manoj's anda joke was also similar isnt it  

But yes, I do agree, SRK's hosting isn't quite upto the mark (esp. the 1st ep, 2nd was much better). Bahut over-acting ..just like most of his movies.

Nice 2 c u TH😊
He was too much
Maria010 thumbnail
I think all the awards are scripted only because sharukh attends the awards ceremony he gets an award honestly speaking sharukh didnt deserve any award this year salman honestly deserves the best actor award any time for dabbang  

Originally posted by: Maria010

I think all the awards are scripted only because sharukh attends the awards ceremony he gets an award honestly speaking sharukh didnt deserve any award this year salman honestly deserves the best actor award any time for dabbang  

No comparison allowed here!!
And SRK Deserved the Award for MNIK!!
He was exceptionally Awesome and Beyond Excellence!

these film fare awards?

2009 best actor award goes to Amitabh bachan(Paa). in that movie he was suffering with Progeria.

2010 best actor award goes to SRK(MNIK). in that movie he was suffering with asperger disease.

so according to this, 2011 best actor will be the person, who acts as a person suffering with another disease or syndrome.

P.S: my intention is not to criticise either Amitabh or SRK or the persons who is suffering with the above diseases in real life. they(bollywood) can educate the people about different issues and problems. hats off to them who is coming with those kind of scripts. but majority of people watch movies for entertainment purpose only. so in my POV, Salman Khan in Dabaang is more entertainer than SRK in MNIK. so Salman deserves this award.

P.s.s: personal likes and dislikes may vary from person to person and i am not a fan of either SRK or Salman Khan.

rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
but he got award coz of acting and no doubt SRK is bttr thn Salman in acting:)
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
SRK beats Salman everywhere πŸ˜†.. So this is nothing new <3..

His 14th FF award ☺️ Hope he gets every yr <3..
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

SRK beats Salman everywhere πŸ˜†.. So this is nothing new <3..

His 14th FF award ☺️ Hope he gets every yr <3..

yeh award function  kisi kaam ke nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†sab ko pata hai kii how actors get awards ..totally bakwass  πŸ˜†...i watch them for humor offered  by hostsπŸ˜‰
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Fire πŸ˜† That's ur POV.. And sometimes also for 'grapes are sour'... πŸ˜† But awards mean something to those who get it.. It's an acknowledgment of their fame or popularity or u can say reward for their hard workπŸ˜‰
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Fire πŸ˜† That's ur POV.. And sometimes also for 'grapes are sour'... πŸ˜† But awards mean something to those who get it.. It's an acknowledgment of their fame or popularity or u can say reward for their hard workπŸ˜‰

sorry dear thats hardcore reality that these awards r biased. and sometimes actor get awards because they did dance for the award function and sum goes for function because they got paid them organizers for dance or any other effort    .even they go far ahead to keep everybody happy   they make so many categories to give  sum awards to each filmπŸ˜†....everybody knows this game but everybody remains silent  thats show how fake this bollywood isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

sorry dear thats hardcore reality that these awards r biased. and sometimes actor get awards because they did dance for the award function and sum goes for function because they got paid them organizers for dance or any other effort    .even they go far ahead to keep everybody happy   they make so many categories to give  sum awards to each filmπŸ˜†....everybody knows this game but everybody remains silent  thats show how fake this bollywood isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Hardcore reality is also that SRK deserves the award and he got itπŸ˜† And so as the other award winners of this yrβ­οΈπŸ‘ Rigged biased etc etc will keep coming, but that aint gonna change the fact abt the deserving one.. And SRK won itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

And you already know the fact that I am always with Majority even though they are Fake or DiplomaticπŸ˜† Awards hi sahi.. But my favs keep winning everyone's heart too that's all I care abtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ‘