KMH2- 31st January 2010 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
31st January Written Update

Romit asks Arjun to help him became tough so he can beat sankit and arjun says sure but tomorrow.... arjun tells him to make his head strong and think about your enemy all the time...... Romit asks if that happens to him too and arjun closes his eyes and sees arohi..... Romit sasy that your enemy is probably bleeding or has a broken nose..... arjun says no and i dont see my enemy like that at all.... Romit says that maybe you dont want to see your enemy like that and maybe your having soo much fun that you dont want to end your enemy.... arjun opens his eyes and tells romit to shut up and not to be oversmart....

arohi is in her room and says im going to steal in a stealer's house..... she goes to the closet and starts trying all the keys.... when she puts the last key it opens but just then arjun comes and arohi gets shocked.... arjun asks her what is she doing on his share of the room..... arjun tells him to move away and arohi hugs him and while doing that she trys to take the key away.... arjun keeps trying to push her away but arohi doesnt let go of him and keeps trying to get the key.... after she gets the key they both stare at each other...... arohi thinks that you got the key out now leave him..... arjun thinks that i'll push this girl so she falls far away but if i do that then she's get hurt....

arjun then tells her to go to a doctor and get her head checked.... arohi tells softy that i got saved today and then thinks why couldnt i leave him after i got the keys..... then she says that what is this im thinking.... he's my enemy and then says that i'll take your money.... arohi opens the drawer and sees a picture of a kid and says where is the money and syas that he's strange he put his childhood photo....

Mamaji comes and tells rajbir that he remembers what he asked but then mamaji forgets it..... Rajbir sees the camera and says that did you come here to say something about the camera..... rajbir sees that the camera doesnt have tape and rajbir asks what did you do mamaji..... gauri tells him not to get mad and that whatever god does its for the good...... sankit comes there and asks rajbir for help to defeat Romit....

arohi gets a call and she tells him to win the karate comp. and then arjun comes and says that its useless.... then arohi tells him that we use to do karate when we were young...... arohi says i challenge you that if my family and your family fight my family will win.... arjun says your here and so am i so start..... arohi starts to attack him but she falls.... arjun says that your done and then says you lost again and he leaves.....

arohi trys to get up and while doing that she opens the bed drawer and finds that money..... Arohi says oh this money is here and then says that now i'll teach you a lesson my dear husband.....

arjun is walking out side and sees arohi and she tells him that i got your bonfire ready for you becuase i realized that you should get some peace since i troubled you a lot..... arjun tells her to light the fire and arohi says see there was no bomb.... Arjun sits down and arohi gives him the drink but arjun tells her to have the first sip.... arohi drinks it and then gives it to arjun.....arjun then says that now i understood that you'll throw water in the bonfire once i start to relax..... arohi then says that i really want you to relax and then comes back with a plate of salad.... arjun asks her what's the catch and says that i know your doing a drama..... arohi says your seriously my soulmate cuz you know everything.... arohi says that there is a reason but i wont tell you right now.... then arohi says that this is the most expensive bonfire and arjun asks why and arohi says because not only the sticks are burning but the money that you put in your bed drawer is also burning.... arjun looks at her and gets shocked.....

No PRECAP

sorry guys.... i actually forgot today was monday so i did it live UD format i hope you guys dont mind just this once....
anyways please press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
soo pic of the child was in the drawer hmm...
but than arjun knows sho the child is and if he doesnt know wehn child entriess
i think its al daadis doing

btw thanks shini pini
Edited by wida - 13 years ago
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
wida thumbnail

i think arjun will get in trouble because of the money

like big trouble
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Roshni for the update..so Arohi burnt all the money n the pic in his drawer wud be of the kid i think..
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Lord, yeh jagre kab khatam karoge?

Arohi!

Thanks for the update Rosh.
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
today's episode was awesome ðŸ˜†

the part where Arohi tries to get the key out by hugging Arjun was just so hilarious!!! I was laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ¤£
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sweets...!!

Thanks for the update! 🤗

Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the update.